BLM activist executes 3 at Louisville bar

If the cavalry ain't arrived yet......it ain't comin'
Lady Liberty is already danglin from a rope round her neck
But don't be lonely....millions of keyboard patriots out there to make these threats along with ya

:itsok:

This stuff has to end. These people are getting far too comfortable doing this.

Seems to me that the only way it's going to happen is if the electorate itself takes charge.

The politicians seem to be encouraging it.

Of course, that'd just make matters worse, but one of those instances where it has to get worse before it gets better.

seems that they are BANKING on a Biden win-----
bum-biden and bitch-kamala will pardon them

Sow...meet Reap.
But then again, young punks causing trouble isn't a new thing.
Please explain exactly what these 3 Innocent people were sowing to reap such consequences.

Other than just being White of course.

Again, with the backdrop of the protests and the right wing division pimping, did you really think that something like this wasn't possible?
Again, not condoning it. I'm just not surprised it happened.

Sow...meet Reap.
Please explain exactly what these 3 Innocent people were sowing to reap such consequences.

Other than just being White of course.

Again, with the backdrop of the protests and the right wing division pimping, did you really think that something like this wasn't possible?

I’m not surprised by the violence and division between the extremists on either side. We would be better off without either.

So you don't have an answer for what these men did to reap such consequences.

And, you are to fucking condoning it, that's exactly what your comment states.

And, on top of that now you're LYING about it.

There is a reason Leftism is referred to as a Mental Disorder.

So you don't have an answer for what these men did to reap such consequences.

And, you are to fucking condoning it, that's exactly what your comment states.

And, on top of that now you're LYING about it.

There is a reason Leftism is referred to as a Mental Disorder.

It was a crime. As was pointed out earlier by another poster, this happens in every city. The perpetrator was apprehended and if guilty, should fry.
I understand the need to channel your outrage to fit your narrative. But I've scanned all the local news outlets for a political or protest reason these
killings could be linked to. The perpetrator was found in a ditch across from the restaurant. Doesn't sound politically motivated to me.

We'll see if there was anything behind it.

While I would not have agreed with you even three months ago I do now. We The People need take charge of our own destinies or we will have no destinies left to bitch about.

There's a part of me that flirts with the notion that the political establishment are encouraging this kind of behavior in order to draw out oath keepers, et al. That's a bit of a complex discussion. And I'll digress here. But they should be very, very careful what they ask for. Because these hoodlums don't stand a chance, should it come to that. Not yesterday. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not any day. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Good point. I get it. The banners could be raised again. For the sake of all lives, let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Sow...meet Reap.
Remember the asinine meme that said only white supremacists were committing crimes of violence with guns?
I do. This is just one more bit of evidence that that thread meme was bullshit, if evidence were needed.

We'll see if there was anything behind it.
You said it yourself: reap what you sow.
Was the shooter wearing a Justice for Breonna t-shirt and a BLM member or not?
I'm not surprised the local news isn't playing up this angle not being anxious to set off a chain
of revenge killings and all.
:rolleyes:
And the fact that he was discovered by cops hiding in a ditch doesn't set off political bells for you?
Why would his hiding be political or not?
Because, I guess, if the shooter was executing three white men in revenge for Breonna Taylor he would be marching up and down in front of the bar with a bull horn yelling I'm the Guy and signs saying "I'm the guy that did it"....right?

I guess if want to ignore the elephant in the room hard enough you won't be able to find him at all.
Your post was incredibly dishonest. I just wanted to let you know because you don't seem able to
figure out the most obvious things apparent to almost everyone else by yourself.

Just incredibly dishonest!

Black man wearing a “Justice for Breonna” T-shirt walks up and shoots three men at a bar in Louisville.

Is CNN covering this story as a hate crime?

What do you think? :rolleyes-41:

The answer is obvious.

It's called Crap News Network for a reason.:mad-61:

Forum List

Back