BLM activist Eric Bryan Stone screams, threatens cops, white people after black man killed in home

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
1663774820081.png

Black Lives Matter activist Eric Bryan Stone screamed and threatened to kill cops after an unarmed black man, Donovan Lewis was killed by police in his bedroom a few weeks ago. Stone is furious at white people and cops, and he wants to see changes.....NOW.............

Thoughts on this guy's rant?

Let's all just hope that this doesn't lead to more mass shootings by frustrated black people!

I have zero desire to watch or comment on Tick Toc rants.

"Black Lives Matter activist............................" is where I stop reading.

Weenie looking white guys doing "activism" for BurnLootMurder are a joke.
Eric is not a weenie.....a lot of black women like him, so underestimate him at your peril.
1663779537204.png

View attachment 699286
Black Lives Matter activist Eric Bryan Stone screamed and threatened to kill cops after an unarmed black man, Donovan Lewis was killed by police in his bedroom a few weeks ago. Stone is furious at white people and cops, and he wants to see changes.....NOW.............

gsdfgdfgs.gif
dfgdgdg.gif
cxcbxcv.gif

Pencil neck and probably pencil dick.

How many times do you have to post the same fanboi post of this loser, BTW?
Americans need to know about him.....he's very popular with Black women........he's a white ally who wants to educate white people on racism......he doesn't like white people.....

View attachment 699286

My thoughts? I'll lmao if he gets beat down by a cop justified or not.

Pussys are ALWAYS the loudest

Americans need to know about him.....he's very popular with Black women........he's a white ally who wants to educate white people on racism......he doesn't like white people.....
We know you're in love with him but believe me, you are not likely to get too many folks here to give a shit, no matter how many black sluts he does.

And I am simply aghast that you do not grasp the utter idiocy of the phrasing in your post -- he "wants to educate white people on racism......he doesn't like white people....."

Forum List

Back