BLM activist Eric Bryan Stone screams, threatens cops, white people after black man killed in home

Keep saying that and watch another riot emerge in 2 years. You have to keep your eyes on people like Eric, because riots will happen again in this country, I am telling you right now.
Don't care. If they happen PUT DOWN the rioters instead of coddling them. Crazy I know but that is what should happen.
Throw a brick at a window take a police baton to the ribs. Throw a brick at a human being take a bullet to the ribs.

FUCK THEM

Don't care. If they happen PUT DOWN the rioters instead of coddling them. Crazy I know but that is what should happen.
Throw a brick at a window take a police baton to the ribs. Throw a brick at a human being take a bullet to the ribs.

FUCK THEM
Yea.....and if Eric gets injured or dies, the black activists will erupt and will destroy this country.......is that what you want, more tension? Or we listen to what he has to say, and see if there is a solution to end racial discord in America....

its not his fault gays adore him
That guy is not gay......the guy is popular with Black girls.....there is no way in hell he is gay.....he's an alpha male.....
1663783663337.png

Americans need to know about him.....he's very popular with Black women........he's a white ally who wants to educate white people on racism......he doesn't like white people.....
Maybe thats why his vocabulary is limited largely to the F-word

Did he learn his street talk on prison?

This guy is a lowlife and libs will be ill advised to adopt him as their mascot

Maybe thats why his vocabulary is limited largely to the F-word

Did he learn his street talk on prison?

This guy is a lowlife and libs will be ill advised to adopt him as their mascot
Eric went to jail in the past, so probably.
He's a failed actor. He changed his voice.....to appeal to blacks.....
Typical white liberal

Charges have been filed.

Former Columbus, Ohio, police officer Ricky Anderson has been indicted on charges of murder and reckless homicide for the shooting of a Black man last year.

Rex Elliot, an attorney for Lewis’ family, said in a press conference that it took too long for the charges to come down.

Absolutely true but better late than never.

Murder Charges Handed Down in Police Shooting of Man Lying in Bed

Forum List

Back