BLM activist Eric Bryan Stone screams, threatens cops, white people after black man killed in home

We know you're in love with him but believe me, you are not likely to get too many folks here to give a shit, no matter how many black sluts he does.
You're gonna care when he snaps one day and shoots cops and causes mayhem in the streets over police brutality, you're gonna see it in the news.
Watch.

Who is he? Is he well known and popular enough that he would be heard if he makes the call to violence?

You're gonna care when he snaps one day and shoots cops and causes mayhem in the streets over police brutality, you're gonna see it in the news.
Watch.
Oh, I get it.

Somebody posting here has two names! :laughing0301: Aren't alter egos fun, Eric?

Maybe it's time to talk to a mod about post #21.

And the fact that this is at least the third thread you've started about your other personality.

Who is he? Is he well known and popular enough that he would be heard if he makes the call to violence?
He is a failed actor who gained a following with black women after he said his date and him faced racism at a NYC bar, and he is a failed music executive.
1663780902571.png

And you're all starry-eyed.

WE GET IT!

Now it's time for you to realize that

WE

DO

NOT

GIVE

A

FUCK

ABOUT

YOUR

NEW

IDOL.
I am not in love....I find the guy to be a joke and a punchline, he is funny to listen to and to look at, he needs to be known.

Sounds like he's failed at everything except getting you aroused.

No wonder "he" is pissed.

Let us know when he "blows".
1663781103912.png

He's pissed at police brutality, he won't mind a few dead cops in exchange for unarmed black men.......he is a activist...

And your lust for him makes you a sick fuck and I'm tired of listening to this rom-com, so I'm going to slam your ass into my shut-the-fuck-up cage.
I am not lusting him, I am just letting you know that they are activists out there with nothing to lose....they want to see social and racial change in America.

Most people don't give a rats ass what they want. You seem to be as clueless as him.
Keep saying that and watch another riot emerge in 2 years. You have to keep your eyes on people like Eric, because riots will happen again in this country, I am telling you right now.

Forum List

Back