BleachBit company capitalizing on Hillary's stupid comment about wiping server with cloth

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Priceless.

"As we all know, Hillary Clinton took precautions to ensure the 30,000-plus emails on her private email server she deleted would never be read. She used a service called BleachBit, which, in the words of Trey Gowdy, guarantees that “even God can’t read them.”

It’s not something you’d expect from someone who had put on an act of cluelessness, famously replying “like with a cloth” when asked if she wiped her email server. That “cloth” obviously turned out to be BleachBit, and as a result, the company behind the program is capitalizing off her comment.

The data-deleting software known as BleachBit, made famous by the Clinton team’s use of it to scrub emails from the former secretary of state’s private email server, is making the most of its time in the spotlight – and is now selling special “cloths” featuring the Democratic nominee herself. The item is called the “Cloth or Something” — a reference to an Aug. 18, 2015, response Clinton gave when asked by Fox News’ Ed Henry if she had wiped her private email server.

the company is making the most of its high-profile in the media and the presidential race, selling cloths that bear Clinton’s face, and the now-famous quote.

“After you have smashed your BlackBerry, don’t forget to wipe the fingerprints from your email server with this non-abrasive, soft microfiber Cloth or Something,” the site says. “Don’t wait for a subpoena: order now!”

Bleachbit founder Andrew Ziem, who offers customers the option to have him sign the cloths, told FoxNews.com via email Wednesday that he has been staggered by the demand, which is causing him some concerns as he doesn’t want to disappoint people.

“Sales have come in waves. There was a boost after the second presidential debate and a bigger wave after FBI Director James Comey reopened the investigation on Friday,” Ziem said.

“A few days ago I had just reordered the cloths from the printer and was mostly keeping up with signing them, but yesterday sales went through the roof. I panicked as I saw them selling out so fast because I do not like back orders, and I don’t know how I am going to sign them all,” he said."

Hilarious: Software Hillary used to wipe her email server has a new product she'll HATE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Last edited:
Hillary had the legal right to delete her personal emails - however she wished.

Justice Dept.: Clinton allowed to delete personal emails - USA Today

But she never had the right to keep her personal and work emails on the same server. And we have to take her word that the deleted emails were personal. I won't take her word for anything because I think she's a lying, evil bitch.

Why, did you want to read them before she deleted them? Do you have that right?

Indeed she did.

but ONLY her personal emails.

'hmm, here's that email from Putin about selling him uranium. Yup, that's personal, delete it'

The whole reason for the private server was because she thought all the deals with radical leaders were all personal because her time as Sec of State was nothing but a 4 year fund raising event and her position allowed her to offer special favors to foundation donors. She was using the State Dept for her own interests. People had to go through the Clinton Foundation if they wanted a meeting with her. Since she saw the State Dept as an extension of the foundation and she was mostly conducting business that increased her bank account, she considered it all personal.

She wasn't working for the country. She damn sure wasn't there for our people, like Ambassador Stevens.

Last edited:
timthumb.php

Hillary had the legal right to delete her personal emails - however she wished.

Justice Dept.: Clinton allowed to delete personal emails - USA Today

But she never had the right to keep her personal and work emails on the same server. And we have to take her word that the deleted emails were personal. I won't take her word for anything because I think she's a lying, evil bitch.

Why, did you want to read them before she deleted them? Do you have that right?

She was obligated to turn over the server used for official business. Her personal server would never have been subpoenaed had she not risked national security by using it for her job. Personal servers are for personal emails. Since she used the server for both, she had no right to delete anything. She is the one who fucked up. We know now that she indeed tried to delete many official emails. Those would be the ones hacked by WikiLeaks and those would be the ones found on Anthony Weiner's computer. Considering the ones found that are both personal and work related, we can safely assume that the 33,000 she deleted must have been especially bad. Using BleachBit indicated how worried she was about those emails ever being seen.

Forum List

Back