Blago Pardon is a Good Call

Blago was blatantly corrupt. He was tried and convicted.

There are no mitigating circumstances

Amazing that Trump cultists have no problem with this

Blago is a Blue State Illinois Democrat. I'm more amazed that you cultists have no problem with that.

Well, not really "amazed." I fibbed a little. :21:

Even the Dems think Blago is a dirtbag and here your god is letting him free and you are cheering it on.

that tells everyone all they need to know

I can only imagine the cheering that went on in right wing circles yesterday when this woman was let go for massive Medicare fraud.

Miami woman doing 35 years in prison for bilking Medicare gets sentence commuted by Trump
Do we need to list all of the pardons the Surrender Monket did with DRUG DEALERS...OR Perhaps Blow Job Bill with the FALN p.R. murders?....These morons on the left don't remember people Killed That the party of INFANTICIDE pardons!...Need More examples?

Blagojevich's commutation is worse because he apparently is a pal of Trump as he appeared on Trump's Celebrity Apprentice.

Rod Blagojevich, freed by Trump pardon, leaves Colorado prison, returns to Illinois
The fact of the matter is US Senate Seats in Illinois have been up for sale by the corrupt Chicago Democratic Party political machine for decades. Mike Madigan, Illinois Speaker of the House and most corrupt politician in Illinois since Richard J. Daley, got pissed when Blago stepped in behind the scenes and tried to sell it without machine permission. Madigan had wisely got his daughter Lisa elected Attorney General so who's going to investigate his crimes? Also, who could they get to initiate an investigation and then tip the fed and cooperate with them to get the Governor? Whole thing was a corrupt Chicago Democratic pissing match.
Trump granted seven pardons and four commutations. All were for high profile people. Seems like there should be some average Joes pardoned too.
Trump Grants Full Pardons To 5 People
Yes I know that, but he didn’t pardon any average Americans this week.

These Moon Bats will not admit that the Blago pardon was the right thing to do even though he was a Democrat because they are afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You would think that since Blago was a Democrat from a Commie state they would be happy. However, their TDS mental illness prevents them from ever giving him credit for anything.
Blagojevich is a criminal. Party doesn't enter into it.

The Democrat sonofabitch tried to sell Democrat Senate seat.

The only thing is that all he did was talk about it. He never received any money nor did he go through with it.

His sentence was too harsh for what he actually did.

However, if I was Trump I probably would not have bothered with a sentence reduction. There are bigger fish to fry.

Of course if I had been President I never would have let Crooked Hillary off the hook for her crimes either. I would have determined that being the Democrat Presidential nominee should not have put her above the law. Obama and Comey and all those other dickheads were assholes on giving her a pass, weren't they?

Blago was guilty as hell, but he was over sentenced, no doubt about it.

Still, Trump would not have touched it, were it not for the fact that the same people who tried to railroad him, did the same to Blago.

He was not over sentenced nor was he railroaded. The sentence was correct and as Republicans in Illinois pointed out, he was shown no remorse for what he did.

14 years for words? He never took any money. He should have gone to prison and eight years seems about right to me.

Crooked Hillary did a tremendous more amount more corruption including taking money for selling her influence as Secretary of State to foreigners and has never spent one day in jail. Not just the mega contributions to her money laundering foundation. Just ask the Russians about the uranium and then giving Slick Willy $600K for a stupid speech.

Rod Blagojevich, freed by Trump pardon, leaves Colorado prison, returns to Illinois
The fact of the matter is US Senate Seats in Illinois have been up for sale by the corrupt Chicago Democratic Party political machine for decades. Mike Madigan, Illinois Speaker of the House and most corrupt politician in Illinois since Richard J. Daley, got pissed when Blago stepped in behind the scenes and tried to sell it without machine permission. Madigan had wisely got his daughter Lisa elected Attorney General so who's going to investigate his crimes? Also, who could they get to initiate an investigation and then tip the fed and cooperate with them to get the Governor? Whole thing was a corrupt Chicago Democratic pissing match.
Trump granted seven pardons and four commutations. All were for high profile people. Seems like there should be some average Joes pardoned too.
Trump Grants Full Pardons To 5 People
Yes I know that, but he didn’t pardon any average Americans this week.
Angela Ronae Stanton

Blagojevich's commutation is worse because he apparently is a pal of Trump as he appeared on Trump's Celebrity Apprentice.

What good is power if you can't use it to help your friends...right?

These Moon Bats will not admit that the Blago pardon was the right thing to do even though he was a Democrat because they are afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You would think that since Blago was a Democrat from a Commie state they would be happy. However, their TDS mental illness prevents them from ever giving him credit for anything.

The only thing is that all he did was talk about it. He never received any money nor did he go through with it.

However, if I was Trump I probably would not have bothered with a sentence reduction. There are bigger fish to fry.

Of course if I had been President I never would have let Crooked Hillary off the hook for her crimes either. I would have determined that being the Democrat Presidential nominee should not have put her above the law. Obama and Comey and all those other dickheads were assholes on giving her a pass, weren't they?

Still, Trump would not have touched it, were it not for the fact that the same people who tried to railroad him, did the same to Blago.

He was not over sentenced nor was he railroaded. The sentence was correct and as Republicans in Illinois pointed out, he was shown no remorse for what he did.
here's the probably. He is guilty. But no money was exchanged
if an actual transaction took place I can see he should get what he deserves. But if no actual transactions took place he doesn't deserve the max

I'm sure other people have started threads on this, but here goes.

You really don't know much about Illinois politics, do you?

I don't have a big problem with commuting Blago's sentence, because he's already served 8 years and the even more corrupt George Ryan (Republican) served only 6. His corruption actually GOT PEOPLE KILLED>
welll I live here and know much about how they play. the OP was spot on. Blago thought that seat was his. But it was the Demofks.

here's the probably. He is guilty. But no money was exchanged
if an actual transaction took place I can see he should get what he deserves. But if no actual transactions took place he doesn't deserve the max
dude that's it exactly. He can talk about it all he wanted to. the thing never proven, did anyone offer him money and he took it. the entire case is dismissed because of that.

“I f----ing busted my ass. ... I gave your f---ing baby health care. ... What do I get for that? Only 13 percent of you think I'm doing a good job, so f--- all of you.” - blago

“I f----ing busted my ass. ... I gave your f---ing baby health care. ... What do I get for that? Only 13 percent of you think I'm doing a good job, so f--- all of you.” - blago

You can never please a Democrat constituency. No matter how much you give them they will always want more.

I still don’t understand why a NAZI dictator like Trump commutes a sentence of a member of a political party and why he doesn’t execute those who tried the coup.

That’s not at all Nazi Dictatory.

Blago shook down a children's hospital. He really didn't deserve a commutation.

Democrats and Republicans are in agreement that this commutation was wrong.

If you caught Blago's full news conference today, it confirms that he is a shit-talking unremorseful, POS Democrat politician!

If Hillary had been convicted and received clemency, her news conference would have been a carbon copy of Blago's!

Another great move by T-REX TRUMP!!!

They were friends. He's helping out his criminal buddies and softening the public up so bigger pardons don't look like such a big deal.

Yeah, I remember all the republicans cheering the conviction and sentence.

14 years for words? He never took any money. He should have gone to prison and eight years seems about right to me.

Crooked Hillary did a tremendous more amount more corruption including taking money for selling her influence as Secretary of State to foreigners and has never spent one day in jail. Not just the mega contributions to her money laundering foundation. Just ask the Russians about the uranium and then giving Slick Willy $600K for a stupid speech.
Fake news.

Please don't spread your manure here.

You mean that he never got the chance to take any money. Uranium One is a phony issue cooked up by far right conservatives. It has been thoroughly debunked. There is no evidence she sold any influence. As usual, more allegations with no proof.

The left is still crying about it
White nazi criminals.....drumph pop bang whiz

mjr7vxzpvwh41.jpg

Forum List

Back