America is being sold to China, & Mike Bloomberg is right in the middle of it, my friends!

Oh so now that a Billionaire Dem is running the Trumpsters are all over his globalization?

hypocrites!

~S~

Is this all you got, you are getting pathetic.....

Trump is such a failure you can't focus on his achievements and spend days negative campaigning.

Every time you post one of these threads you are just telling us who you fear most...

Keep raising this stuff...:113:

• Banned
"Brexit is the single stupidest thing a country has ever done...but then America trumped it by electing Trump!" - Bloomberg

• Banned
Bloomberg boasted in 2016 that "even Beijing is now smoke-free" and claimed they were inspired by NYC

"Brexit is the single stupidest thing a country has ever done...but then America trumped it by electing Trump!" - Bloomberg

Um, the smartest thing they ever did. Breaking away from the ultra-liberal EU makes a lot of sense economically and for their sovereignty(unfettered immigration was killing them). Some people still have a sense of pride in their country and don't believe in this one-world order non-sense being pushed by the left around the world.

we need to stay vigilant, my friends!

Tucker is correct. We as a nation are doing far too little far too late. And it's not just Bloomberg.

Trump finally placed a "few" minor restrictions on 5 Chinese Propaganda publications located right here in the USA. Meanwhile, China censors and restricts every word American journalists are allowed to even think about in China.

We ALL are morons as a nation to continue allowing China such a massive imbalance. If not for Trump, the Chinese might own Congress by now.

China surely sees the US as easy imbeciles because we allow them nearly full access to everything here......and they don't allow us to breathe without permission there. They openly send their spies to MiraLago and all they get is a slap on the wrist. If an American did anywhere near the same thing in China they would be summarily executed.

Meanwhile to increase profits, US corporations flocked to China and turned over all their corporate manufacturing trade secrets to the Chinese. And the Chinese in return will put them out of business if possible using their own R&D against them.

I just don't see it. That is, how America will survive this, much less prosper going forward. We're coasting on past performance already. The end of the Gravy Train is in sight.
It has to be because there is no way the path we're on is sustainable. Young America is giving up on education....it's too expensive with no solid opportunities but tons of debt.

China is about to overtake America in AI research
China will publish more of the most-cited 50 percent of papers than America for the first time this year
China is about to overtake America in AI research

American science in decline as China’s rises
American science in decline as China’s rises

The United States is Losing Latin America to China
The United States is Losing Latin America to China

But Americans keep bragging and keep denying and fighting each other over petty nonsense. Losing strategy.

If the Communists ultimately prevail....was freedom ever really a good idea?
Perhaps the Left is correct after all....humans operate better when treated as disposable, irrelevant and controlled slaves to the System.

Last edited:
"i like what i see when i look in the mirror. i've saved millions of lives through my philanthropy! there aren't many people who have done that. so when i get to heaven, i'm not gonna stand for an interview, i'm gonna go right in" - Bloomberg told 60 minutes' Steve Kroft

Um, the smartest thing they ever did. Breaking away from the ultra-liberal EU makes a lot of sense economically and for their sovereignty(unfettered immigration was killing them). Some people still have a sense of pride in their country and don't believe in this one-world order non-sense being pushed by the left around the world.
did you know?

Bloomberg and Boris Johnson are good friends, from when they were mayors of NY and London respectively, despite their political differences!

did you know?

Bloomberg and Boris Johnson are good friends, from when they were mayors of NY and London respectively, despite their political differences!
Bloomers is just saying what he has to; he's still a Pubby at heart.

Greg

This reminds me of the scene in Network, where Howard Beale frets about all the Arab money in the US.

Then the Ned Beatty Character points out that money is international...

China is not the middle east.

New Topics

Forum List

Back