Blago Pardon is a Good Call

These Moon Bats will not admit that the Blago pardon was the right thing to do even though he was a Democrat because they are afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You would think that since Blago was a Democrat from a Commie state they would be happy. However, their TDS mental illness prevents them from ever giving him credit for anything.

These Moon Bats will not admit that the Blago pardon was the right thing to do even though he was a Democrat because they are afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You would think that since Blago was a Democrat from a Commie state they would be happy. However, their TDS mental illness prevents them from ever giving him credit for anything.

Did you know Blago was Illinois first Democratic Governor since 1976 when he was elected after George Ryan a Republican went to Prison?

Did you know that Pat Quinn lost to a Republican and the only reason why a Democrat won this time around is because let be honest the Former Republican Governor suck!

So as you call Illinois a Communist State let me be clear the majority of Illinois is Red while Chicago is blue.

Unless you are from there you would not know this...

Note:

The Governor of Illinois is a Billionaire, so let that sink in... Illinois is a corrupt political machine but far from communist!

Did you know Blago was Illinois first Democratic Governor since 1976 when he was elected after George Ryan a Republican went to Prison?

Did you know that Pat Quinn lost to a Republican and the only reason why a Democrat won this time around is because let be honest the Former Republican Governor suck!

So as you call Illinois a Communist State let me be clear the majority of Illinois is Red while Chicago is blue.

Unless you are from there you would not know this...

Note:

The Governor of Illinois is a Billionaire, so let that sink in... Illinois is a corrupt political machine but far from communist!

I hear you and I apologize for suggesting that the good people of rural Illinois are Communists like the Democrat shitheads in Chicago.

I very well understand that all of Illinois is not Communist. However, those Communists from Chicago control much of the political process in the state.

Rural Illinois should succeed and join Indiana. Just like eastern Oregon, eastern Washington and Northern California should join Idaho. We also see that in other states.

We really don't have Red States and Blue States. We have Democrat controlled big city shitholes and then we have the rest of America.

Blago was blatantly corrupt. He was tried and convicted.

There are no mitigating circumstances

Amazing that Trump cultists have no problem with this

Blago is a Blue State Illinois Democrat. I'm more amazed that you cultists have no problem with that.

Well, not really "amazed." I fibbed a little. :21:

Even the Dems think Blago is a dirtbag and here your god is letting him free and you are cheering it on.

that tells everyone all they need to know

Blago is a Blue State Illinois Democrat. I'm more amazed that you cultists have no problem with that.

Even the Dems think Blago is a dirtbag and here your god is letting him free and you are cheering it on.

You are mistaken. My God is causing the Democrats to gnaw off their own toes and lose elections. Evidently he hate Democrats for their secular progressivism, baby murder, and sodomy.

Praise be.

You are mistaken. My God is causing the Democrats to gnaw off their own toes and lose elections.

Praise be.

I have to give you credit for being proud of your worship of Trump, many of your kind try and pretend they do not worship the man

You are mistaken. My God is causing the Democrats to gnaw off their own toes and lose elections.

Praise be.

I have to give you credit for being proud of your worship of Trump, many of your kind try and pretend they do not worship the man

If you think that's something, you should see the shrine I set up in the garage for this magnificent God-King Donald John Trump the Great.

It's really awesome, I offer him daily sacrifices of liberal egos, and his countenance hath shined down upon me.

Tomorrow we'll be offering up Joe Biden on the Altar of Trump. The sacrifice will be an awesome event. RSVP is you want to attend, or just watch it on CNN. :04:

I'm amazed that the biggest globalists and China shills on the planet are running for president as democrats. WTF??
Not Bernie.

I do. Blago is a Dimm. He should have served his full sentence.

Trump pardons a Dimm? What a shitty dictator.
But now Blago gets to squeal on Chicago political machine that put Obama into power.
Won’t happen. Once again, you’re dreaming.

Why doesn’t Donnie pardon all non-violent drug offenders held in federal prisons? That would have been a much better thing to do.

I'm amazed that the biggest globalists and China shills on the planet are running for president as democrats. WTF??
Not Bernie.

Don't let Bernie fool you: He's easily bought out, as Bloomy's money will soon show.

Rod Blagojevich, freed by Trump pardon, leaves Colorado prison, returns to Illinois
The fact of the matter is US Senate Seats in Illinois have been up for sale by the corrupt Chicago Democratic Party political machine for decades. Mike Madigan, Illinois Speaker of the House and most corrupt politician in Illinois since Richard J. Daley, got pissed when Blago stepped in behind the scenes and tried to sell it without machine permission. Madigan had wisely got his daughter Lisa elected Attorney General so who's going to investigate his crimes? Also, who could they get to initiate an investigation and then tip the fed and cooperate with them to get the Governor? Whole thing was a corrupt Chicago Democratic pissing match.

Notice that all of the people Trump pardon are rich and committed crimes of bribery, fraud and extortion, just like Trump.

When Trump moved into the White House, the first law he wanted changed was the one which makes it illegal for Americans to bribe government officials in a foreign country. And here you are saying that corrupt politicians shouldn't be jailed.

And as long as we are on pardons.....

hIbde4u.jpg

Perhaps Obama is working behind the scenes to destroy the Trump presidency? So Trump is upping the ante with pardoning someone who has a connection to Obama.

Rod Blagojevich, freed by Trump pardon, leaves Colorado prison, returns to Illinois
The fact of the matter is US Senate Seats in Illinois have been up for sale by the corrupt Chicago Democratic Party political machine for decades. Mike Madigan, Illinois Speaker of the House and most corrupt politician in Illinois since Richard J. Daley, got pissed when Blago stepped in behind the scenes and tried to sell it without machine permission. Madigan had wisely got his daughter Lisa elected Attorney General so who's going to investigate his crimes? Also, who could they get to initiate an investigation and then tip the fed and cooperate with them to get the Governor? Whole thing was a corrupt Chicago Democratic pissing match.
No. Corrupt politicians should be under the jail. Their betrayals effect tens if not hundreds of thousands of people. People who out their trust in their representatives.

It's hard to imagine a more heinous crime.

Notice that all of the people Trump pardon are rich and committed crimes of bribery, fraud and extortion, just like Trump.

When Trump moved into the White House, the first law he wanted changed was the one which makes it illegal for Americans to bribe government officials in a foreign country. And here you are saying that corrupt politicians shouldn't be jailed.

You mean like Jack Johnson, Kristian Saucier, Roy Wayne McKeever, Rodney Takumi, Michael Tedesco, Chalmer Williams, Alice Johnson, and Ronen Nahmani?

Do you even know who any of those people are?

Trump did a solid personal favor for some friends and big donors. Just another terribly corrupt action to add to the list of why he is the worst president ever.

How much did Blagojevich donate to the Trump campaign? It must have been $ millions.

That just goes to show you that even in prison, you can make lots of money.

Is this a great country or what?

Trump pardoned a construction company owner whose family donated over $200,000 to his campaign

Not Bernie.

Don't let Bernie fool you: He's easily bought out, as Bloomy's money will soon show.
If there is one honest incorruptible politician out there, I’d be surprised.

We are forced to judge who among them is the least bad.

Praise be.

If you think that's something, you should see the shrine I set up in the garage for this magnificent God-King Donald John Trump the Great.

It's really awesome, I offer him daily sacrifices of liberal egos, and his countenance hath shined down upon me.

Tomorrow we'll be offering up Joe Biden on the Altar of Trump. The sacrifice will be an awesome event. RSVP is you want to attend, or just watch it on CNN. :04:

Biden is already dead meat, you can do better than that.

Not Bernie.

If there is one honest incorruptible politician out there, I’d be surprised.

We are forced to judge who among them is the least bad.

Trump is incorruptible. He has no need to use his position for monetary gain or wealth. True, he knows how to use his power to obtain more power but if we're ever going to crush the globalist left-wing cartel, it's going to require a formidable amount of force.

Forum List

Back