blacks in alabama want 119 year old confederate statue down

I'm racist? Asshole.

Explain how

Your hate of white people, you discrimination against white people. The way you invent bullshit reasons to justify your hate and attacks.

You obviously believe that they are inferior to you, because you believe you have the moral authority to make up shit about them, judge them based on that shit and then demand that your judgements be enacted.

It never should have been there in the first place and it's especially egregious now

I get that is your opinion. What gives you the right to enforce it on others, and what of the fact that the polices of racial equality and tolerance were sold to the American voters with lies?

I’m not enforcing anything
I get that is your opinion. What gives you the right to enforce it on others, and what of the fact that the polices of racial equality and tolerance were sold to the American voters with lies?

The people who live in Tuskegee areas

The people who live in Tuskegee areas

LOL!! Why to dodge the point, racist hater.

You want to drop that shit and actually answer now, or just play dumb? I'm not feeling like spending a couple of weeks nailing your stupid ass down.

The promise of racial equality and multiculturalism was that we would all live together in harmony and tolerance.

Whites not being allowed to have their heritage publicly celebrated, like all other groups, is pretty much the exact opposite of what we were promised.

Looks like the idea of racial equality was a fraud perpetuated on the American People.
Celebrating slavery is not showing tolerance or harmony. FACT .

Celebrating slavery is not showing tolerance or harmony. FACT .

That is YOUR spin on these statues. That is YOUR justification for the fact that one group, based on RACE, do not get the same tolerance shown to every other group.

You are a racist, lying asshole.

That is YOUR spin on these statues. That is YOUR justification for the fact that one group, based on RACE, do not get the same tolerance shown to every other group.

You are a racist, lying asshole.
victim mintality here.,

I made a point about different treatments for different groups based on race, and you just called me a name.

So, that is you admitting that you cannot even try to challenge my point.

You lose.
just what i thought you have victim mintality. its not a name its a fact.

All Negroes really want is more welfare.

If they can get the pathetic White Guilt pukes to feel sorry for them and to hate Whites then they have the battle won.

You can't blame the Negroes for being assholes. They were raised that way and they will be always be like that. They can't help themselves.

The real shitheads are the White Guilt pukes that kiss the ass of the Negroes and go along with their racist hate.

Fine. A LADY who is failing to even try to make a supporting argument.

My point stands. Only one group has to put up with this kind of treatment.

That is racism from YOU PEOPLE, directed at US.
Lets face it. You just want to be allowed to own slaves again,like in the good old days.

Forum List

Back