Bill Maher slams NFL for it's divisive use of two National Anthems

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
He's right of course, we are going backwards, but blacks today don't give a fuck, they just want to bully their way to separatism.

he’s right of course. but this is what the cultist of the dnc want…they’ve hated that the gop ended segregation for years

He's right of course, we are going backwards, but blacks today don't give a fuck, they just want to bully their way to separatism.

NFL = Numbskulls Forever Losers. Support your local high school football teams like see LIVE football, great players & @ LOW co$t with no profe$$ional politickin'!

There is nothing racist or bad in the anthem. Just leave it alone. But this is why we have racism right now, because people force it to be an issue, even when it isn't. Anti racists are the most racist people in our country.

If the blacks don't like it then they can get the fuck out. I never was racist for 43 years, but the past year blacks have honestly turned me into a racist with shit like "a black national anthem".

The few blacks I know personally I am cool with and we're friends. Likeblack lady I work with, she was the first person to be nice to me when I started working where I work, sweet old black lady and she gives me a hug every single day and her son works there also and he is really nice.

But black people as a whole? Fuck them. It's stupid blacks that have ruined a 43 year streak of not being racist, they make me dislike them as a whole. Honestly, I wish they would all leave the country.

There is nothing racist or bad in the anthem. Just leave it alone. But this is why we have racism right now, because people force it to be an issue, even when it isn't. Anti racists are the most racist people in our country.

If the blacks don't like it then they can get the fuck out. I never was racist for 43 years, but the past year blacks have honestly turned me into a racist with shit like "a black national anthem".

The few blacks I know personally I am cool with and we're friends. Likeblack lady I work with, she was the first person to be nice to me when I started working where I work, sweet old black lady and she gives me a hug every single day and her son works there also and he is really nice.

But black people as a whole? Fuck them. It's stupid blacks that have ruined a 43 year streak of not being racist, they make me dislike them as a whole. Honestly, I wish they would all leave the country.

I too feel completely different about black people today, than I did just 10-15 years ago.
I hate feeling like this, but much of the crap you see today from many in the black community, makes me shake my head and throw up my hands.

^^^ What you speak of there only makes my heart go out to those who don't even have anything to do with all of the negative activity that takes place out there.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only question is should separatism actually happen one of these days, what will then be sought out for next?

Forum List

Back