Blacks have died in every war

As you congratulated yourself yesterday for things done long before any of you were alive by people who are no longer here, the thing you fail to recognize is that blacks died in that war and they died so whites could be free from Britain. It was a freedom many of them could not get after whites were freed. It is said that the first to die in this effort was a black man, a slave named Crispus Attucks.

We blacks here keep getting told how grateful we are to be to whitey for our enslavement and to the whites who died to free us. Except blacks died in the civil war and they damn sure died for freedom. Blacks died in both World Wars, saving whites from Hitler and Japan in WW2.

So I think those hear talking that you should be grateful shit need to fall back. Not only do you owe us money, you owe us thanks for our service to this country. A country we fought to defend while that country did not fight and still doesn't fight, to defend our rights here at home.

Blacks fought as brave and courageous as anyone

Th

As you congratulated yourself yesterday for things done long before any of you were alive by people who are no longer here, the thing you fail to recognize is that blacks died in that war and they died so whites could be free from Britain. It was a freedom many of them could not get after whites were freed. It is said that the first to die in this effort was a black man, a slave named Crispus Attucks.

We blacks here keep getting told how grateful we are to be to whitey for our enslavement and to the whites who died to free us. Except blacks died in the civil war and they damn sure died for freedom. Blacks died in both World Wars, saving whites from Hitler and Japan in WW2.

So I think those hear talking that you should be grateful shit need to fall back. Not only do you owe us money, you owe us thanks for our service to this country. A country we fought to defend while that country did not fight and still doesn't fight, to defend our rights here at home.

Blacks fought as brave and courageous as anyone
They are just as important as all other soldiers.

Stick the money up your race pimp ass.

All veterans get my thanks and respect. All veterans matter, not just black ones.

Crispus Attucks was no slave. He was the first to die for America's cause but he was a working man, a stevedore on the Boston docks.
Of course not tipsy. Slavery never happened.
It's not my fault your knowledge of history is difficient. Crispus Attucks was a free man. A working man in Boston. His father was a free man. His mother was a Native American. Boston is not particularly well known as a slave city.

Black people have no interest in history. They have no interest in black history or they would not have destroyed the monument to Frederick Douglass.
Here we will read for the next thousand years how blacks tore down a statue of frederick douglass.

My knowledge of history is far better than yours. That's why you're an ignorant white racist bitch who seems to have no understanding of the history of how white men treated white women.
What are you promoting IM 2? It does no good if most White people in certain areas are forced to walk around armed. Whether you realize it or not, most of them have taken some nasty threats and comments themselves. They see the news everyday. Even without the mention of color in the crimes. they see it on TV. The Prog local stations are so greedy they have to show gore and blood for the ratings. There is only so long that extremist judges and extremist politicians will arrest people for defending themselves without this potential powder keg blowing up.

When I served in Vietnam I saw some fine Black soldiers. However, for every good one there were 10 shitheads.

The ratio of good White soldiers to shitheads was about five good ones to one shithead.
Of course there are. The moon is made of cheese too

The battle of Inglewood, Baltimore, St Louis, Atlanta. So many black heros and so many deaths.

Stick the money up your race pimp ass.

All veterans get my thanks and respect. All veterans matter, not just black ones.
Yawn! I made this thread because bitches like you told me how whites died to free blacks. All veterans didn't matter then. Only white ones. Funny how ya'll turn colorblind and start singing that song by Maze.

The battle of Inglewood, Baltimore, St Louis, Atlanta. So many black heros and so many deaths.

Blacks shitheads.

In the time of World War I, there were still ex-slaves alive. There were people who remembered it. Henry Johnson, the soldier in your first picture, was likely grandson of slaves - and yet he was a patriot who loved his country.

Another patriot, Freddie Stowers, also a black Medal of Honor recipient for action in World War I, was killed fighting for his country. The world wasn't perfect for Freddie, not before he was drafted, and not when he was in the Army. Even so, Freddie loved America and was an American that we should all know and respect. He was the grandson of a slave but had less hate for white people than you do.

If there were ever a generation of black men who might have had a right to hate people for the color of their skin it might be these two and their parents and grandparents but they did not.

No person here has ever suggested you should be grateful for the enslavement of your ancestors - you were never enslaved so why pretend you were?

I do give thanks to all who served in the military to defend our shores. I especially give thanks to black and native-Americans who fought. Each and every one of them were and are better men than are you. You ride their coattails, coattails you are not worthy to touch. They fought; you whine.

I don't owe you a damn thing.
Take your sense of entitlement and shove it up your ass until it comes out of that dickhole in your face.

I honor all Amrican Veterans......irregardless of their race or creed.

Yet we need to keep things in perspective........407,300 white soldiers died in WWII

Black deaths in WWII......were approx. 800

Of course they have and rightly so. They fought as Americans and died as Americans. As equal citizens they have equal rights, equal freedom and equality under the law. They also have equal duties and responsibilities. You do them no honor to imply they were somehow different than other Americans.

Of course they have and rightly so. They fought as Americans and died as Americans. As equal citizens they have equal rights, equal freedom and equality under the law. They also have equal duties and responsibilities. You do them no honor to imply they were somehow different than other Americans.

Oh.....no doubt about it they are very different.

Equality might sound good...at least to some but it is non-existent for the most part in the real world.

And......I am not just talking about the various races....even siblings are not equal.

In a nutshell you are idealistic to a fault.

I do think we have pursued to some degree at least to try and provide equality in education, and equality before the law.....but in truth is it is a charade and not only a waste of time but also a waste of resources and in practice it does more harm than good.....the astute on here will know what I am talking about.

Forum List

Back