Zone1 Blacks commit more violent crime then whites.

Regurgitating bullshit from white supremacist websites and photoshopped memes proves nothing.

The American Free Press is a weekly newspaper published in the United States.

The newspaper's direct ancestor was The Spotlight, which ceased publication in 2001 when its parent organization, Liberty Lobby, was forced into bankruptcy. One of the paper's founders was Willis Carto, a white supremacist who promoted antisemitic conspiracy theories and Holocaust denial.

Whites have had just as many murders as blacks if not more over 35 years. But white supremacist sources like this what this stupid bitch used, Amren and others overstate black crime. Every edition of The Color of Crime has been disproven. And this white supremacist pretending to be Asian is just another example of the idiocy of these dumbfucks.

I mean if you want to get into the history of the numbers of murders, whites have an insurmountable lead. But the racists want everybody to forget and ignore that. Whites have been the most violent group in this country and no amount of dodging and disingenuous bullshit erases the documentation of white violence by whites themselves.

But everyone who posts truth counter to what you claim is a 'white supremacist,' isn't that the case?

Tackling this query may prove too high a mountain for you to climb, but, what problem is it for you or anyone else, if another individual has a poor opinion of you.....you know....a 'white supremacist' opinion.

Aren't you subscribing to 'thought crimes'.....the sort of thing punished in totalitarian regimes?

Isn't everyone allowed to think, believe, whatever they wish??????

That's what we conservatives believe.

I hope you aren't afraid to answer.

"House negroes"...this is our Republicans, folks.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reference comes from the Democrat regime, the Confederacy.....the party that went to war to maintain folks in bondage.

Republicans pried the slaves away from your sort, and, BTW, gave women the vote.

I bet you're sorry you brought up "Republicans," huh?

Forum List

Back