Zone1 Blacks commit more violent crime then whites.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina

It is not even close blacks commit violent crime at 2 to 3 times the rate of whites. Yet we are to believe there is no racial problem and that blacks are unfairly arrested because they are black.

Whites still commit more violent crimes because of a larger population. Are they being treated unfairly when arrested?
For every 100 violent crimes committed by whites, there should be roughly 13 violent crimes, or 13%, committed by negroes.

The undeniable and inarguable fact, however, is that it's much, much higher...

Many are there for drug offenses with higher conviction and sentencing rates than whites. This is not my opinion, the evidence is documented, if you'd care to look

1656685782362.png

Then they shouldn't be working the territory that those rich white elites like the Biden's, Clinton's, and other white elites, operate in when doing their drug deals.

*****SMILE*****

:)

What??? You think the police are going to arrest Hunter Biden over a drug deal gone bad over some no name black guy from the hood?

Get real!!!
Yea, I guess Hunter Biden is the new face of white privilege and drug abuse, and in many ways, that is accurate, but I never heard of Chelsea being involved with drugs. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It is not even close blacks commit violent crime at 2 to 3 times the rate of whites. Yet we are to believe there is no racial problem and that blacks are unfairly arrested because they are black.
Obviously

Here is the hurtful fact.

People often say that there are too many Americans in prison.

Actually, if all the robbers and sucker punchers and looters and rapists and murderers were caught and put in prison, the prison population would even be larger than it currently is!!!

And the majority of those prisoners would be from two certain minority ethnicities.

When Ronald Reagan was President, one of his Cabinet members said on a radio interview that our crime rate would plunge to a low level if all [name of a certain minority ethnicity] were not in this country. Of course, he immediately apologized the next day. He was not canceled because in the 1980s, one could say something like that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back