Zone1 Blacks blaming Whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, [Hector12 is] the guy who has been on this thread telling us how black people are genetically inferior because of their Alleles or some such nonsense.
That is a distortion of what I believe. It may be deliberate, or you lack the intelligence to discern my opinion on the subject. In either case it is an example of The Straw Man Fallacy. In The Straw Man Fallacy one distorts an opponent's opinion in order to make it easy to refute.

But first, I will enlighten you with a little elementary genetics. People often use the word "gene" when "allele" is intended. A gene is a location on a chromosome that can have one of several alleles. For example the gene for eye color can have an allele for blue eyes, green eyes, grey eyes, or several shades of brown eyes.

Now, I have never said, "black people are genetically inferior because of their Alleles." That would assert that all "black people are genetically inferior." When writing about racial differences I am careful to mention tendencies and averages, rather than absolute categories.

Also, a statement like that begs the question of what I mean by "inferior." Blacks tend to look good on the dance floor and the basketball court. There may be a few blacks with less talent than I have in basketball. They were never in my gym class, however.

This is what I do believe. Read this slowly and carefully, several times if necessary, until you are aware of what I mean by every syllable. If your lips move, no one will see.

I believe on the basis of all the relevant evidence that blacks tend to be less intelligent than whites and East Asians (who I also call "Orientals") and that they have higher average rates of crime and illegitimacy.

There are blacks who are intelligent, law abiding, and married to those with whom they have children. They are credits to their race.

Do you understand what I have written? If you don't, tell me, and we can keep working on it.

That is a distortion of what I believe. It may be deliberate, or you lack the intelligence to discern my opinion on the subject. In either case it is an example of The Straw Man Fallacy. In The Straw Man Fallacy one distorts an opponent's opinion in order to make it easy to refute.

But first, I will enlighten you with a little elementary genetics. People often use the word "gene" when "allele" is intended. A gene is a location on a chromosome that can have one of several alleles. For example the gene for eye color can have an allele for blue eyes, green eyes, grey eyes, or several shades of brown eyes.

Now, I have never said, "black people are genetically inferior because of their Alleles." That would assert that all "black people are genetically inferior." When writing about racial differences I am careful to mention tendencies and averages, rather than absolute categories.

Also, a statement like that begs the question of what I mean by "inferior." Blacks tend to look good on the dance floor and the basketball court. There may be a few blacks with less talent than I have in basketball. They were never in my gym class, however.

This is what I do believe. Read this slowly and carefully, several times if necessary, until you are aware of what I mean by every syllable. If your lips move, no one will see.

I believe on the basis of all the relevant evidence that blacks tend to be less intelligent than whites and East Asians (who I also call "Orientals") and that they have higher average rates of crime and illegitimacy.

There are blacks who are intelligent, law abiding, and married to those with whom they have children. They are credits to their race.

Do you understand what I have written? If you don't, tell me, and we can keep working on it.
Yes, absolutely. It’s important to remember that we can speak of group averages and also individuals, without the point of one negating the other.

The following is not racist, but factual:

1. On average, African-Americans do have higher rates of crime and poverty, and there is a correlation between these two undesirable outcomes and higher rates of out-of-wedlock birth. Correct (or improve upon) the latter, and we would see big improvements in the former.

2. At the same time, it is imperative that we judge black individuals not as members of this specific racial group, but as individuals. Is he or she responsible, hard-working, law-abiding, respectful to others (among other traits)? Then, kudos to his parents for raising a good kid - and to the individual for maintaining those values

What is racist is when one automatically ascribes the negative traits of the GROUP to the individual. But it is not racist to note the outcomes of the GROUP, on average.

Totally wrong. The Public Fool System has totally dumbed down the curriculum to lower the mental capability of the white and Asian students. In the general sense ... it's called the "dumbing down of America." It's why the Biden administration and his Communist fellows "want our kids." Keep 'em dumb and sexualized.

Then why are the Red states the dumbest part of the country?

1682556628873.png

The Bell Curve has been cursed at. It has never been debunked. Since the book was published in 1994 genetic research has discovered gene alleles that influence intelligence. As time goes on more will be discovered. No one has ever developed an educational regimen that takes children who scored poorly on IQ tests and turns them into brilliant scholars.

It wasn’t until late 1995 that the most damaging criticism of The Bell Curve began to appear, in tiny academic journals. What follows is a brief summary of that last body of work. The Bell Curve, it turns out, is full of mistakes ranging from sloppy reasoning to mis-citations of sources to outright mathematical errors. Unsurprisingly, all the mistakes are in the direction of supporting the authors’ thesis.

The next problem with The Bell Curve’s thesis is in the idea of the rise to dominance of the cognitive elite. To the book’s initial audience of Ivy Leaguers, this idea seemed valid on its face. Everybody knows that the best universities, law firms, hospitals, investment banks, and the State Department used to be run by preppies whose main virtue was fortunate birth, and are now open to one and all on the basis of merit.

B ut the larger premise–that intelligent people used to be scattered throughout the class structure, and are now concentrated at the top–is almost impossible to prove, simply because the mass administration of mental tests is such a recent phenomenon. High scorers on mental tests do “bunch up” (as Herrnstein and Murray put it) in elite-university student bodies. But this is tautological: Any group selected on the basis of scores on mental tests will be composed disproportionately of people who score high on mental tests. Proving The Bell Curve’s thesis would require proving that success increasingly correlates with IQ in areas of life where mental tests are not the explicit gatekeepers. To see how The Bell Curve tries and fails to get around these inherent problems, see and.

Nobody cares about your recycled racist psuedo-science.

Still mad that Jamal stole your girl with his smooth basketball moves, eh?

East Asians (who I also call "Orientals")

Nobody says "Orientals"... It's offensive. Rugs are Oriental. People are Asian.

Where is "everywhere", exactly? Is there any place on Planet Earth where black people live where they haven't been enslaved or exploited by white people?
Russia, for example. While in the West blacks were slaves and inferior men, in Russia black could become general.
The great russian poet Alexander Pushkin, great-grandson of an african negro, would not have been admitted to the salons of white men in the United States at that time, and much later, because his to much negro appearance.

Russia, for example. While in the West blacks were slaves and inferior men, in Russia black could become general.
The great russian poet Alexander Pushkin, great-grandson of an african negro, would not have been admitted to the salons of white men in the United States at that time, and much later, because his to much negro appearance.
everyone was a serf in Russia that wasnt a property owner or noble. serfs by the way were slaves

Have they restored your Borscht ration at the St. Petersburg Troll Farm yet?

Wait until someone tells your Commissar that only about 100 people follow USMB and you are preaching to a mostly empty room.

Nobody says "Orientals"... It's offensive. Rugs are Oriental. People are Asian.
Is there anything that you won't try to twist around? just to fit your personal narrative about races and racism?

Orient is a Roman definition arising from the words sol (sun) oriens (rising - ascending) = land where the sun rises. Which would be anything East of the Roman empire - therefore it also includes parts of the Middle-east.
Oriental carpets also include those originating form Northern-Africa. e.g. Berber carpets from Tunisia right over to Morocco and Mauritania.
Referring to people as Orientals isn't offensive at all - referring to a Middle-eastern person as an Asian, would simply make you look ignorant in the eyes of an e.g Bedouin or an Iranian.

Then why are the Red states the dumbest part of the country?

View attachment 779992

It wasn’t until late 1995 that the most damaging criticism of The Bell Curve began to appear, in tiny academic journals. What follows is a brief summary of that last body of work. The Bell Curve, it turns out, is full of mistakes ranging from sloppy reasoning to mis-citations of sources to outright mathematical errors. Unsurprisingly, all the mistakes are in the direction of supporting the authors’ thesis.

The next problem with The Bell Curve’s thesis is in the idea of the rise to dominance of the cognitive elite. To the book’s initial audience of Ivy Leaguers, this idea seemed valid on its face. Everybody knows that the best universities, law firms, hospitals, investment banks, and the State Department used to be run by preppies whose main virtue was fortunate birth, and are now open to one and all on the basis of merit.

B ut the larger premise–that intelligent people used to be scattered throughout the class structure, and are now concentrated at the top–is almost impossible to prove, simply because the mass administration of mental tests is such a recent phenomenon. High scorers on mental tests do “bunch up” (as Herrnstein and Murray put it) in elite-university student bodies. But this is tautological: Any group selected on the basis of scores on mental tests will be composed disproportionately of people who score high on mental tests. Proving The Bell Curve’s thesis would require proving that success increasingly correlates with IQ in areas of life where mental tests are not the explicit gatekeepers. To see how The Bell Curve tries and fails to get around these inherent problems, see and.
To answer your initial question: You'd have to ask the Teachers' Union in the Blue-run cities within those states.

Referring to people as Orientals isn't offensive at all - referring to a Middle-eastern person as an Asian, would simply make you look ignorant in the eyes of an e.g Bedouin or an Iranian.

Um, no, calling an Asian person "Oriental" is offensive.

To answer your initial question: You'd have to ask the Teachers' Union in the Blue-run cities within those states.
Except a lot of those counties (it was a by county map) don't have a blue city in them. In fact, most don't.

Um, no, calling an Asian person "Oriental" is offensive.

Except a lot of those counties (it was a by county map) don't have a blue city in them. In fact, most don't.
Calling Asians "Oriental" isn't any more offensive than calling whites Caucasian or blacks Negroid. They're all accurate verbiage and there's nothing offensive about them. Now, if someone pretends to be offended, then that's their problem and nobody else's.

Perhaps the counties to which you refer have a high Negroid population? I don't know. Perhaps it deserves some research.

Calling Asians "Oriental" isn't any more offensive than calling whites Caucasian or blacks Negroid. They're all accurate verbiage and there's nothing offensive about them. Now, if someone pretends to be offended, then that's their problem and nobody else's.

Actually, calling a black person a Negroid would probably get your ass kicked. I'd suggest you try it.

Perhaps the counties to which you refer have a high Negroid population? I don't know. Perhaps it deserves some research.
Maybe you can try to research before you shoot off your mouth. Point is, the rural counties that support Trump are also the ones that have high levels of people who don't even have High School education.

Did an Asian person tell you that?
Yes, my Chinese girlfriend, as a matter of fact.
Or did the woke left make that up because they feel the need to be offended for others when they run out of bullshit to be offended by themselves.

Here's the better question, why do you feel the need to be offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back