Blacks and leftists are destroying our cities with their criminal entitlement nonsense.

You are a sick dude. What kind of person says that to someone? Kind of sad you hate your fellow human so badly you are glad they are destroying their city and not yours. You need some help bro. Do you have PSTD?

Why is that sick? If you elect commie leaders who side with criminals against police, you get what you voted for, but don't bring that here.

The problem is that people and businesses are leaving commie states in droves, and headed to Republican states. That wouldn't be so bad, but what they do once they get there is vote for the same stupid party that ruined the state they just ran from.

You want high taxes, out of control cost of living, support for the criminal, disarming the law abiding public, well then that's all fine and well. But when the results of such stupidity reveals itself, don't come to our cities and states trying to do the same thing. You made your bed, so stay there and sleep in it.

Blacks are engaged in massive crime sprees as a result of their entitlement. Countless cities and counties have to declare a state of emergency to crack down on all citizens because blacks in the inner cities are out of control and leftist morons are defending their criminal activity.
Don't believe me just look at the asinine coverage of the 16 year old who attempted to murder another girl and was shot as a result. Yet some of the media and a lot of the left are saying it is just a typical schoolyard knife fight.... I'm sorry, is it the 50's again? That was the last time knife fights were prevalent. And even then how is it no big deal?

Our black population is OUT OF CONTROL and as long as the media and the left cover for them this poison is going to spread.

Last year the cops killed 9 unarmed blacks. 9...
But it's Armageddon in the streets because motive is irrelevant since they were black.

How do we come back from this insanity? Serious question. Should the cops stop enforcing laws or should blacks get their community in order?

I expect the typical response of RACIST from the left because they're too afraid to lose the black vote by BEING HONEST.

Short of complete civil unrest in which store and property owners start killing rioters/looters or a total collapse of businesses in inner cities (which will create more poverty resulting in more crime) what is the next step?

I'm also expecting the powers that be will move or delete this thread because of political correctness but the fact remains that we have created a nation of political tribes and as a result real accountability has gone out the window.

There are only two solutions here: Segregation where blacks live in their own areas with black government leaders and police, or divide this country into two countries instead: one side of the country for conservatives and like minded, and the other side for liberals and like minded.

Blacks are engaged in massive crime sprees as a result of their entitlement. Countless cities and counties have to declare a state of emergency to crack down on all citizens because blacks in the inner cities are out of control and leftist morons are defending their criminal activity.
Don't believe me just look at the asinine coverage of the 16 year old who attempted to murder another girl and was shot as a result. Yet some of the media and a lot of the left are saying it is just a typical schoolyard knife fight.... I'm sorry, is it the 50's again? That was the last time knife fights were prevalent. And even then how is it no big deal?

Our black population is OUT OF CONTROL and as long as the media and the left cover for them this poison is going to spread.

But it's Armageddon in the streets because motive is irrelevant since they were black.

How do we come back from this insanity? Serious question. Should the cops stop enforcing laws or should blacks get their community in order?

I expect the typical response of RACIST from the left because they're too afraid to lose the black vote by BEING HONEST.

Short of complete civil unrest in which store and property owners start killing rioters/looters or a total collapse of businesses in inner cities (which will create more poverty resulting in more crime) what is the next step?

I'm also expecting the powers that be will move or delete this thread because of political correctness but the fact remains that we have created a nation of political tribes and as a result real accountability has gone out the window.

There are only two solutions here: Segregation where blacks live in their own areas with black government leaders and police, or divide this country into two countries instead: one side of the country for conservatives and like minded, and the other side for liberals and like minded.
Both of those are non-starters and you know it.

177913761_3911146532297573_6430780433755747550_n.jpg

You are a sick dude. What kind of person says that to someone? Kind of sad you hate your fellow human so badly you are glad they are destroying their city and not yours. You need some help bro. Do you have PSTD?

Why is that sick? If you elect commie leaders who side with criminals against police, you get what you voted for, but don't bring that here.

The problem is that people and businesses are leaving commie states in droves, and headed to Republican states. That wouldn't be so bad, but what they do once they get there is vote for the same stupid party that ruined the state they just ran from.

You want high taxes, out of control cost of living, support for the criminal, disarming the law abiding public, well then that's all fine and well. But when the results of such stupidity reveals itself, don't come to our cities and states trying to do the same thing. You made your bed, so stay there and sleep in it.

Oh come on, what is remotely communist about CA?
I don't like CA and would not want to live there, but the problems are from over population, not leftist politics.
And the War on Drugs is not legal.
So it is the police who are wrong, not the poor people who end up with drugs because they can't afford expensive thrills like the wealthy can.
The police are racist and overly violent.

If Blacks and whites separate, then both will rightfully complain when abused by the government of the other group.
Keeping it mixed is the only way to reduce the problem of racism.

What else would you expect with an administration who bails these criminals out of jail and pressures cities to drop charges while blessing their actions?

Yes. Your side of the issue has many perfectly legitimate arguments. But now that we're this tribal, it will be up to the tribes themselves to clean their own houses before blaming the other.

Right now, both tribes are giving the other all the excuses it needs to keep being tribal, because both tribes refuse to look in the mirror.

The two tribes feed the other.

I actually agree, although the deeper point is the media encourages and feeds on the tribalism and division. To a large degree that is what drives ratings and profits. So the George Floyd story or a Trayvon Martin gets lots oxygen, while hate crimes against whites are ignored.

The stories the media chooses to cover are virtually all agenda driven and depicted without nuance. They are literally black and white. "Cops hate blacks. America is a deeply racist Country. All Trump supporters are bigots."

No one is the media, academia, or politics is trying to unite us. It is strictly divide and conquer.

The thread premise is a lie.
Liberalism is a lie.

I have been through the Watts riot in 1965. The King riot of 1992. Several smaller uprisings like the Staples riot. Latinos were celebrating the Lakers win by looting, setting fires and dragging people out of their cars to beat them.

I've also been through the Northridge earthquake, Sylmar quake and Whittier Narrows. I am one of those that has water, canned goods and toilet paper in safe spaces. My car automatically locks all the doors but you can bet damn sure I won't let a black walk behind me. I'll back up against a building and wait until they pass.

Done. Not willing to give any one the benefit of the doubt.

This is bullshit of the Left and Blacks calling out whites or conservatives for locking the car door in an inner city neighborhood or crossing the street to avoid Blacks when Jesse Jackson feels the same way or Hillary Clinton calls Blacks youths “predators”. Plus, whose to say that staying on the same side of the street won’t result in you being the victim of “The Knockout Game” or perhaps you need to keep everyone oin front of you on an NYC Subway platform or you might be pushed into an oncoming train.

If Blacks and whites separate, then both will rightfully complain when abused by the government of the other group.
Keeping it mixed is the only way to reduce the problem of racism.

That might be true if people understood what real racism is. But with the left calling anything and everything racism, the word totally lost it's value.

Are whites happy with desegregation? No we are not. Are blacks satisfied with desegregation? Apparently not. So the solution to the problem is clear.

Whites have successfully and peacefully lived with every other group of people outside of blacks. Blacks are not whites with different color skin. Most are different in just about every category. We tried it, and it's been a failure. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results each time.

Oh come on, what is remotely communist about CA?
I don't like CA and would not want to live there, but the problems are from over population, not leftist politics.
And the War on Drugs is not legal.
So it is the police who are wrong, not the poor people who end up with drugs because they can't afford expensive thrills like the wealthy can.
The police are racist and overly violent.

It has nothing to do with population. It has to do with leftist policies. Overspending, green energy, over taxation, a sanctuary state that gives priorities to illegals over Americans, a huge homeless problem, a huge housing affordability problem, consistent forest fires because they won't remove the dead wood, extremely high cost of living, the list goes on and on.

In San Francisco besides the poop maps you need to obtain to walk around, Walgreen's are closing up their stores. Why? Because shoplifting is barely a crime there unless the thief steals more than $1,000 of merchandise. In fact the police won't even come out. An illegal shot and killed an American girl with a stolen gun from a detectives car, and he was found not guilty of murder. Mind you he was deported several times before he came back and killed her. Speaking of which, it's against the law for a police officer to call or interact with ICE when they have an illegal that committed a crime and is in their jail.

No, population is not the root of their problems.

Ah yes, right from the white supremist playbook. Like, verbatim. Looks like you got successfully recruited.

Forum List

Back