Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Progressives ain't got no soul
kamakjgfrtukkbvcx.jpg

Last edited:
For Marxist....it's ALWAYS about the money. See BLM, Pelosi etc

Says the Trump cultist who worships his Orange God who scammed $300 million out of his worshippers pushing The Big Lie that the election was stolen.

:lol:
You are dumb.....and you should investigate your corrupt party...it won't take long...just follow the money trail....

Her children's book which she receives royalties for each copy distributed is being given to illegals after crossing the border.

I need to find a money making scam like this. Guaranteed income!

Kamala Harris' lifelong gig has been making money off of incarcerated people.

Says the Trump cultist who worships his Orange God who scammed $300 million out of his worshippers pushing The Big Lie that the election was stolen.
Says the Obama cultist. You Marxists are always falsely labeling others for what you yourselves are. Did you get that from Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals?'

Her children's book which she receives royalties for each copy distributed is being given to illegals after crossing the border.

I need to find a money making scam like this. Guaranteed income!

Kamala Harris' lifelong gig has been making money off of incarcerated people.
An incarcerating people. She started her career havig an affair with Willie Brown.

Says the Obama cultist. You Marxists are always falsely labeling others for what you yourselves are. Did you get that from Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals?'

I voted for Romney.

I know that's very hard for you "poorly-educated" - as your Orange God called you - cultists to grasp.

That's because low IQ.

Forum List

Back