Blacks and leftists are destroying our cities with their criminal entitlement nonsense.

I'm also expecting the powers that be will move or delete this thread because of political correctness but the fact remains that we have created a nation of political tribes and as a result real accountability has gone out the window.
Yes. And now that we're this tribal, it will be up to the tribes themselves to clean their own houses.

Right now, both tribes are giving the other all the excuses it needs to keep being tribal, because both tribes refuse to look in the mirror.

The two tribes feed each. They need each other.

It's alot more complicated than viewing it through foggy Bi-Tribal lenses.
But your over simplistic snark only rings a bell with dummies!
I ain't one of them.

I'm also expecting the powers that be will move or delete this thread because of political correctness but the fact remains that we have created a nation of political tribes and as a result real accountability has gone out the window.
Yes. And now that we're this tribal, it will be up to the tribes themselves to clean their own houses.

Right now, both tribes are giving the other all the excuses it needs to keep being tribal, because both tribes refuse to look in the mirror.

To bad we can't drop them off in Australia anymore.:auiqs.jpg:
Plenty of land there, for sure.

But according to them we are overpopulated. Even though you can fit most of the humans on Earth, just in Texas. I say instead of being overpopulated we are run by a parasite that effected all our minds and sucks the life out of us and forces us to fight each other while this parasite sucks us dry. The Gnostics called them the Archons.

I ain't one of them.
I can only imagine what someone like you took from my post.

Whatever you'd like.

Blacks are engaged in massive crime sprees as a result of their entitlement. Countless cities and counties have to declare a state of emergency to crack down on all citizens because blacks in the inner cities are out of control and leftist morons are defending their criminal activity.
Don't believe me just look at the asinine coverage of the 16 year old who attempted to murder another girl and was shot as a result. Yet some of the media and a lot of the left are saying it is just a typical schoolyard knife fight.... I'm sorry, is it the 50's again? That was the last time knife fights were prevalent. And even then how is it no big deal?

Our black population is OUT OF CONTROL and as long as the media and the left cover for them this poison is going to spread.

Last year the cops killed 9 unarmed blacks. 9...
But it's Armageddon in the streets because motive is irrelevant since they were black.

How do we come back from this insanity? Serious question. Should the cops stop enforcing laws or should blacks get their community in order?

I expect the typical response of RACIST from the left because they're too afraid to lose the black vote by BEING HONEST.

Short of complete civil unrest in which store and property owners start killing rioters/looters or a total collapse of businesses in inner cities (which will create more poverty resulting in more crime) what is the next step?

I'm just glad they are destroying your city and not mine.
Did you here about the latest one, where the victim was shot 10 times and is in intensive care, after mistaking a cellphone for a gun? On the body cam, you can hear the cop yelling drop the gun, drop the gun now, and you hear somebody saying, Looks like he has it to his head. Then the cop opens fire. I guess that's how you stop somebody with a gun to there head, there. Turned out the victim was on the phone with 911.

I ain't one of them.
I can only imagine what someone like you took from my post.

Whatever you'd like.

Only over simplistic drivel. But I told you that, already. :abgg2q.jpg:

Blacks are engaged in massive crime sprees as a result of their entitlement. Countless cities and counties have to declare a state of emergency to crack down on all citizens because blacks in the inner cities are out of control and leftist morons are defending their criminal activity.
Don't believe me just look at the asinine coverage of the 16 year old who attempted to murder another girl and was shot as a result. Yet some of the media and a lot of the left are saying it is just a typical schoolyard knife fight.... I'm sorry, is it the 50's again? That was the last time knife fights were prevalent. And even then how is it no big deal?

Our black population is OUT OF CONTROL and as long as the media and the left cover for them this poison is going to spread.

But it's Armageddon in the streets because motive is irrelevant since they were black.

How do we come back from this insanity? Serious question. Should the cops stop enforcing laws or should blacks get their community in order?

I expect the typical response of RACIST from the left because they're too afraid to lose the black vote by BEING HONEST.

Short of complete civil unrest in which store and property owners start killing rioters/looters or a total collapse of businesses in inner cities (which will create more poverty resulting in more crime) what is the next step?

Did you here about the latest one, where the victim was shot 10 times and is in intensive care, after mistaking a cellphone for a gun? On the body cam, you can hear the cop yelling drop the gun, drop the gun now, and you hear somebody saying, Looks like he has it to his head. Then the cop opens fire. I guess that's how you stop somebody with a gun to there head, there. Turned out the victim was on the phone with 911.

You are a sick dude. What kind of person says that to someone? Kind of sad you hate your fellow human so badly you are glad they are destroying their city and not yours. You need some help bro. Do you have PSTD?

Happened in the dark of night at a distance, didn't it?
Yeah, I heard 'bout it.

Drop the gun has real meaning. Basic rule. Do NOT call 911 when the police are saying drop the gun. Just drop whatever you have in your hands.

I saw it years ago. The entitlement among blacks that there is a right to commit crimes. Today they have a real term for the behavior. It's called Loot for Justice. So far only Korean store owners know how to deal with it.

It's America hon, it's all good!
Both sides are resigned to winning and it can't help but get bloody.
Better to just let things play out in Arizona where the Ninja KRAKEN will win the presicency back for Trump!

That's the only sure remedy for uppitiness!

Drop the gun has real meaning. Basic rule. Do NOT call 911 when the police are saying drop the gun. Just drop whatever you have in your hands.

I saw it years ago. The entitlement among blacks that there is a right to commit crimes. Today they have a real term for the behavior. It's called Loot for Justice. So far only Korean store owners know how to deal with it.
If I'm holding a black cellphone in my hand and a cop tells me to "drop the gun", I'm dropping WHATEVER is in my hand without hesitation. But then, I ain't black, and I ain't stupid

Blacks must think all Asians are Korean who shot the shit outta them during the Rodney King riots. That's why they continue to beat them down to this day!

You are a sick dude. What kind of person says that to someone? Kind of sad you hate your fellow human so badly you are glad they are destroying their city and not yours. You need some help bro. Do you have PSTD?
No. Been living and working and voting here a long time. If the city did not handle it's criminal element, so I can live in peace behind my privacy walls with my wife and my guns and my German Shephard, I would have moved a long time ago. We are a mobile society. If you cannot change it and know you cannot change it. Move. I definitely would.
I am a licensed carrier in a stand your ground state and am well trained. May need police to investigate something but not protect. If the sh#t hit the fan, I and mine have a better chance than most. I am in a mixed neighborhood and everybody like me, just fine. If something goes down, I'm the first person they call or come get, if I am not out the door already and used to be head of the neighborhood watch when it was active. I have been asked by new people to the subdivision, when walking Lexi, if I am a cop and Lexi a K-9 drug dog. I reply, I am retired, but if you are holding, you really need to stand back from the dog. I guess we have the look, in general and I don't look my age yet.

Incorrect.

Blacks are not destroying our cities.

Blacks have
ALREADY destroyed our cities.

Any place that was a target of the so-called Great Pestilence Migration eventually turned to $hit.

Most of those once-beautiful cities were already gone beyond redemption by the 1970s.

The original White Flight-ers knew EXACTLY what they were doing when they bailed after seeing the writing on the wall in the 1940s and 1950s.

Those honkees that stayed behind were either too stupid or too poor or too slow to git while the gittin' was good... before the burbs filled-out.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Think how much less problems America would have if all the blacks were removed. First of all, 90% of all violence would cease. Second, the demtrash would lose their most violent intimidation mob, and also a voting block. Third, that would mean much fewer democrats wouldn't get elected. Fourth, that would mean so much less anti American commie fascist corrupt trash in our government. Fifth.... starting to get the picture?

Last edited:

Happened in the dark of night at a distance, didn't it?
Yeah, I heard 'bout it.
Cops and black people need to be real careful, but it really does not look like they are yet.

Sometimes even that drop whatever in your hand isn't working either, remember the 13 year old kid out at 3 AM with the 21 year old who passed the weapon after popping off rounds, drawing the police to the area? He dropped behind the fence right before he was shot. It is like a dumb game, with everybody a loser, though the families get millions.

WoW, ignorance is alive and well I see. I'm wondering when you feel it will be ok to just start rounding them all up and putting them in cages; no......wait........my mistake.......we already do that. The predominant population of inmates across the United States is black, the ever-growing second group is the Latinos. So I can truly understand your point, am I to believe that white people just don't break the law nearly as much as Blacks or Latinos? Is it perhaps something in their DNA, or perhaps a human genome specific to Blacks and Latinos? It sounds to me like you're part of the far right-wing that probably locks your car door when a black person is at the crosswalk waiting to cross the street. Why do I picture your pantry filled with canned goods and water in anticipation of the day the Blacks and Latinos come for all the White people. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Factually speaking, it's not hard for me to ascertain that you have no idea which percentage of these inner-city groups are Black, Latino, White, or Asian for that matter. Yet here you are blindly repeating a conspiracy theory you watched, heard, read, or dreamt of without any basis or proof of that fact. Just the fact that statistically speaking, the percentages and diversity of these "inner city" groups would be near impossible to determine across the nation since each major city's population, as it directly correlates to Blacks is different. For example, Seattle's Black population across the inner city is far different than that of Oakland or New York City. If we take that a step further, what about the suburban cities in States like New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Michigan where the population is predominantly white? All I can say is, WoW! I wish we could round up all the racial elitists and put them in cages (like we did the Latinos); perhaps sell them as slaves (like we did to the Blacks), or better yet internment camps (like we did to Japanese families in the 1940s). Perhaps at that point, you may comprehend that the opinion posted here is the brainchild of someone trying to segregate our population and not bring it together. It's comical to me that individuals that drive around thumping their Bibles and quickly asking out loud, "What would Jesus do?" Is the same group ready to point out the splinter in a Black person's eye while a long branch hangs from their own. I don't remember this much outrage on Fox News when Bernie Madoff ruined the lives of 10s of 1000s of people. I wonder what the news cycle would be like if Bernie was a black man.

Forum List

Back