Blacks and leftists are destroying our cities with their criminal entitlement nonsense.

Government has always treated black people like some menace that needs to be controlled. White supremacists have only had 4 months of this attitude and they are talking about civil war more than ever.
What bunch of crap! Government has taken unalienable rights from us all to start. And the political correctness, diversity and quotas that denied white males mostly the second half of the Boomer generation jobs starting in the early 1970's has been remembered by most. College grads fared better as the universities were not infected by the Prog agendas and extreme feminists yet. Of course this will end at some point.

Blacks are engaged in massive crime sprees as a result of their entitlement. Countless cities and counties have to declare a state of emergency to crack down on all citizens because blacks in the inner cities are out of control and leftist morons are defending their criminal activity.
Don't believe me just look at the asinine coverage of the 16 year old who attempted to murder another girl and was shot as a result. Yet some of the media and a lot of the left are saying it is just a typical schoolyard knife fight.... I'm sorry, is it the 50's again? That was the last time knife fights were prevalent. And even then how is it no big deal?

Our black population is OUT OF CONTROL and as long as the media and the left cover for them this poison is going to spread.

Last year the cops killed 9 unarmed blacks. 9...
But it's Armageddon in the streets because motive is irrelevant since they were black.

How do we come back from this insanity? Serious question. Should the cops stop enforcing laws or should blacks get their community in order?

I expect the typical response of RACIST from the left because they're too afraid to lose the black vote by BEING HONEST.

Short of complete civil unrest in which store and property owners start killing rioters/looters or a total collapse of businesses in inner cities (which will create more poverty resulting in more crime) what is the next step?

I'm also expecting the powers that be will move or delete this thread because of political correctness but the fact remains that we have created a nation of political tribes and as a result real accountability has gone out the window.

"Are destroying" ?

Actually, they have already destroyed them, starting in the 1960s with the "reforms" of that decade.

I was shocked (shocked, I tell you) to recently learn that Jackson, Mississippi, now leads in murders (when its population is taken into consideration).

Yes, certain folks are out of control. You can thank politicians like Nancy, who disgraced herself and her office by kneeling before them.

Blacks are engaged in massive crime sprees as a result of their entitlement. Countless cities and counties have to declare a state of emergency to crack down on all citizens because blacks in the inner cities are out of control and leftist morons are defending their criminal activity.
Don't believe me just look at the asinine coverage of the 16 year old who attempted to murder another girl and was shot as a result. Yet some of the media and a lot of the left are saying it is just a typical schoolyard knife fight.... I'm sorry, is it the 50's again? That was the last time knife fights were prevalent. And even then how is it no big deal?

Our black population is OUT OF CONTROL and as long as the media and the left cover for them this poison is going to spread.

But it's Armageddon in the streets because motive is irrelevant since they were black.

How do we come back from this insanity? Serious question. Should the cops stop enforcing laws or should blacks get their community in order?

I expect the typical response of RACIST from the left because they're too afraid to lose the black vote by BEING HONEST.

Short of complete civil unrest in which store and property owners start killing rioters/looters or a total collapse of businesses in inner cities (which will create more poverty resulting in more crime) what is the next step?

I'm also expecting the powers that be will move or delete this thread because of political correctness but the fact remains that we have created a nation of political tribes and as a result real accountability has gone out the window.
I'm just glad they are destroying your city and not mine.
Did you here about the latest one, where the victim was shot 10 times and is in intensive care, after mistaking a cellphone for a gun? On the body cam, you can hear the cop yelling drop the gun, drop the gun now, and you hear somebody saying, Looks like he has it to his head. Then the cop opens fire. I guess that's how you stop somebody with a gun to there head, there. Turned out the victim was on the phone with 911.

Happened in the dark of night at a distance, didn't it?
Yeah, I heard 'bout it.
Cops and black people need to be real careful, but it really does not look like they are yet.

Cops have the most difficult job today. And most are real careful compared to Blacks. You have made a false comparison. Cops should not have to be on the defense as a result. But, Dimm politicians have deserted them for a false political narrative!

Did you here about the latest one, where the victim was shot 10 times and is in intensive care, after mistaking a cellphone for a gun? On the body cam, you can hear the cop yelling drop the gun, drop the gun now, and you hear somebody saying, Looks like he has it to his head. Then the cop opens fire. I guess that's how you stop somebody with a gun to there head, there. Turned out the victim was on the phone with 911.
Drop the gun has real meaning. Basic rule. Do NOT call 911 when the police are saying drop the gun. Just drop whatever you have in your hands.

I saw it years ago. The entitlement among blacks that there is a right to commit crimes. Today they have a real term for the behavior. It's called Loot for Justice. So far only Korean store owners know how to deal with it.

Blacks must think all Asians are Korean who shot the shit outta them during the Rodney King riots. That's why they continue to beat them down to this day!
That's not it. They just hate. They dont need a reason

Drop the gun has real meaning. Basic rule. Do NOT call 911 when the police are saying drop the gun. Just drop whatever you have in your hands.

I saw it years ago. The entitlement among blacks that there is a right to commit crimes. Today they have a real term for the behavior. It's called Loot for Justice. So far only Korean store owners know how to deal with it.

Blacks must think all Asians are Korean who shot the shit outta them during the Rodney King riots. That's why they continue to beat them down to this day!
That's not it. They just hate. They dont need a reason

This, too!

I have been through the Watts riot in 1965. The King riot of 1992. Several smaller uprisings like the Staples riot. Latinos were celebrating the Lakers win by looting, setting fires and dragging people out of their cars to beat them.

I've also been through the Northridge earthquake, Sylmar quake and Whittier Narrows. I am one of those that has water, canned goods and toilet paper in safe spaces. My car automatically locks all the doors but you can bet damn sure I won't let a black walk behind me. I'll back up against a building and wait until they pass.

Done. Not willing to give any one the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah, I heard 'bout it.
Cops and black people need to be real careful, but it really does not look like they are yet.

Cops have the most difficult job today. And most are real careful compared to Blacks. You have made a false comparison. Cops should not have to be on the defense as a result. But, Dimm politicians have deserted them for a false political narrative!
Should not be on the defensive, but should be careful and keep their body cams on as protection against false narratives getting out. Amazing how many people are just stupid in dealing with the police and that us black or white, as far more white people are shot. They have not been deserted, but not defended when the footage shows they are wrong. Deadly force in quite a burden.

I have been through the Watts riot in 1965. The King riot of 1992. Several smaller uprisings like the Staples riot. Latinos were celebrating the Lakers win by looting, setting fires and dragging people out of their cars to beat them.

I've also been through the Northridge earthquake, Sylmar quake and Whittier Narrows. I am one of those that has water, canned goods and toilet paper in safe spaces. My car automatically locks all the doors but you can bet damn sure I won't let a black walk behind me. I'll back up against a building and wait until they pass.

Done. Not willing to give any one the benefit of the doubt.

I carry wherever I go. Carjacking is outta control!
Used not to be this way until recently.

Yeah, I heard 'bout it.

Should not be on the defensive, but should be careful and keep their body cams on as protection against false narratives getting out. Amazing how many people are just stupid in dealing with the police and that us black or white, as far more white people are shot. They have not been deserted, but not defended when the footage shows they are wrong. Deadly force in quite a burden.

Deadly force is a burden. And more essential than ever.

The “victim” should have dropped whatever was in his hands. But not to worrie, the leftists like Racial Jungle *Joe and Nancy have been fixing this problem for over 40 years. They’ll get it right this time!

Countless cities and counties have to declare a state of emergency to crack down on all citizens because blacks in the inner cities are out of control and leftist morons are defending their criminal activity.
Stop right there. You don't arrest all blacks because one black allegedly committed a crime. You don't "red flag" people and revoke their rights when they've done nothing wrong. There's no rule of law with that labor-union collective bargaining attitude at the D.A.'s office.

Countless cities and counties have to declare a state of emergency to crack down on all citizens because blacks in the inner cities are out of control and leftist morons are defending their criminal activity.
Stop right there. You don't arrest all blacks because one black allegedly committed a crime. You don't "red flag" people and revoke their rights when they've done nothing wrong. There's no rule of law with that labor-union collective bargaining attitude at the D.A.'s office.

Has anyone ever told you that your posts are a thread killer?
Considered being told....

WoW, ignorance is alive and well I see. I'm wondering when you feel it will be ok to just start rounding them all up and putting them in cages; no......wait........my mistake.......we already do that. The predominant population of inmates across the United States is black, the ever-growing second group is the Latinos. So I can truly understand your point, am I to believe that white people just don't break the law nearly as much as Blacks or Latinos? Is it perhaps something in their DNA, or perhaps a human genome specific to Blacks and Latinos? It sounds to me like you're part of the far right-wing that probably locks your car door when a black person is at the crosswalk waiting to cross the street. Why do I picture your pantry filled with canned goods and water in anticipation of the day the Blacks and Latinos come for all the White people. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Factually speaking, it's not hard for me to ascertain that you have no idea which percentage of these inner-city groups are Black, Latino, White, or Asian for that matter. Yet here you are blindly repeating a conspiracy theory you watched, heard, read, or dreamt of without any basis or proof of that fact. Just the fact that statistically speaking, the percentages and diversity of these "inner city" groups would be near impossible to determine across the nation since each major city's population, as it directly correlates to Blacks is different. For example, Seattle's Black population across the inner city is far different than that of Oakland or New York City. If we take that a step further, what about the suburban cities in States like New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Michigan where the population is predominantly white? All I can say is, WoW! I wish we could round up all the racial elitists and put them in cages (like we did the Latinos); perhaps sell them as slaves (like we did to the Blacks), or better yet internment camps (like we did to Japanese families in the 1940s). Perhaps at that point, you may comprehend that the opinion posted here is the brainchild of someone trying to segregate our population and not bring it together. It's comical to me that individuals that drive around thumping their Bibles and quickly asking out loud, "What would Jesus do?" Is the same group ready to point out the splinter in a Black person's eye while a long branch hangs from their own. I don't remember this much outrage on Fox News when Bernie Madoff ruined the lives of 10s of 1000s of people. I wonder what the news cycle would be like if Bernie was a black man.

The thread premise is a lie.
It’s Midwest angst. Dead end loser in a dead end region.

Not all blacks are that way. Many are trying to get by day to day like the rest of us. I will agree though elements of the black community are committed to burn, loot and mayhem.

The “victim” should have dropped whatever was in his hands. But not to worrie, the leftists like Racial Jungle *Joe and Nancy have been fixing this problem for over 40 years. They’ll get it right this time!
Not sure they will be able to control mayors and police chiefs at local level. Nothing in the constitution relating to that power that I am aware of. They don't even control governors and governors sure as heck do not control mayors. If you are just being facetious, it's lost on me, but not happening.

Stop right there. You don't arrest all blacks because one black allegedly committed a crime. You don't "red flag" people and revoke their rights when they've done nothing wrong.

Why can't you? The leftists promote that all cops are racist, that we need a federal standard how all cops must do their work, that all police officers should lose their qualified immunity over the actions of a few.

LeBron graduated high school, at the least, before he entered the NBA, didn't he?

Yes he did graduate, and that was about it. He grew up in the Akron projects under the care of his mother, who got busted for a DUI after LeBron found wealth because the cheap MFr couldn't setup an account with a limo service to take her where she wanted to go when drinking.

Forum List

Back