Black Women in Chicago....buying guns....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....a gun grabbers nightmare...a brand new group of Americans embracing the Right to Self defense....

Chicago's Black Women Begin to Leave the Gun Control Plantation Behind - The Truth About Guns

With Chicago nudging 500 homicides for the year, locals have plenty of reasons to tool up. Increasingly, the law-abiding there are choosing to wander off Mayor Rahm’s gun control plantation. Instead of blaming guns for the city’s violence, these people are buying guns to protect themselves and their loved ones. What’s more, the numbers of African-American women applying for carry licenses has exploded.

It should come as no surprise. Five years ago, less than one-third of African-American families took a positive view of gun ownership. Today, nearly 60% not only recognize the benefits of gunownership, but consider it a “necessity” according to the New York Times report of a Pew study. Nationally, the numbers of African-American women seeking concealed carry licenses nationwide has grown sharply.

For generations, Chicago’s strict gun control served to disarm most of the good guys who live there. Today, the nation watches the violence increase on a daily basis on Rahm’s streets. Chicago Justice was a sick joke. Cook County’s catch and release criminal justice system fails to keep (or never puts) bad guys behind bars. At the same time, gang violence permeates far too much of the city. Locals know gangs run the streets with impunity.

Meanwhile, the city’s cops identify suspects in less than 13% of homicides, so people know that plenty of killers still prowl the streets. In response to the failure of the mayor’s anti-gun policies, more and more of Chicago’s residents — black women in particular — have chosen to empower themselves with concealed carry.

These ladies enjoy the security that concealed carry provides. They understand how the only thing that stops a bad person with evil in their hearts is a good guy with a gun.

-------

Make no mistake, Alfreda is not alone. Carry licenses issued to African-American women have exploded. More significantly, the mainstream media have actually reported on this trend.

good

they should

glad to see more people are waking up from

the liberal bullshit that has been spread for years

Rightly so. Just finished helping my oldest daughter purchase a 9mm.

If you are in the Chicago area...the Excel Training group is really good.....T.D. Roe, the woman who owns the group is a semi professional, competitive shooter...very good training there....

Rightly so. Just finished helping my oldest daughter purchase a 9mm.

If you are in the Chicago area...the Excel Training group is really good.....T.D. Roe, the woman who owns the group is a semi professional, competitive shooter...very good training there....
Nope. I'm here in Cali. Soon I will need an act of congress to get ammo.

Of all people in the world who SHOULD have guns-----it is black grandmas with a whole
bunch of kids in their care. Those ladies have it TOUGH and they are tough-----just the
church going grandmas

good

they should

I'm a liberal and I have a lot of guns.

No one said liberals didn't want their own guns...we just know you don't want anyone else to have them....
I could care less who has a gun. I just have a problem with people that think they need an M-60

Yes.....M60s are heavy and having to carry belts of ammunition sucks.....there are better weapons today...

good

they should

good for you why would you support a party that wants to end that right
What party are you talking about? I have no party affiliation. Dems are only slightly less racist than repubs. I end up voting for them most of the time just to keep repubs at bay.

good

they should

What party are you talking about? I have no party affiliation. Dems are only slightly less racist than repubs. I end up voting for them most of the time just to keep repubs at bay.

democrats are the party of racism...Republicans don't care what color skin you have..they don't care about race....democrats think of nothing else

good

they should

democrats are the party of racism...Republicans don't care what color skin you have..they don't care about race....democrats think of nothing else
That was a knee slapper. :laugh:

If they didnt care about color why are white nationalists voting for them and supporting Drumpf?

good

they should

yeah sure you are a hard core leftist

when you vote democrat you cut your throat on the second amendment

good

they should

As long as they arent taking my guns from me I'd rather they be in control than the repubs.

good

they should

That was a knee slapper. :laugh:

If they didnt care about color why are white nationalists voting for them and supporting Drumpf?

Because they have no one else to vote for......Republicans don't want their votes but this is a free country...the democrats...want the votes of all the other racists, la raza, black lives matter, antifa, the black panther party, and all the old school racists like bill clinton

good

they should

As long as they arent taking my guns from me I'd rather they be in control than the repubs.

They are taking your guns...they appointed judges to all the courts making all the anti gun decisions that will take your guns.

Yep....a gun grabbers nightmare...a brand new group of Americans embracing the Right to Self defense....

Chicago's Black Women Begin to Leave the Gun Control Plantation Behind - The Truth About Guns

With Chicago nudging 500 homicides for the year, locals have plenty of reasons to tool up. Increasingly, the law-abiding there are choosing to wander off Mayor Rahm’s gun control plantation. Instead of blaming guns for the city’s violence, these people are buying guns to protect themselves and their loved ones. What’s more, the numbers of African-American women applying for carry licenses has exploded.

It should come as no surprise. Five years ago, less than one-third of African-American families took a positive view of gun ownership. Today, nearly 60% not only recognize the benefits of gunownership, but consider it a “necessity” according to the New York Times report of a Pew study. Nationally, the numbers of African-American women seeking concealed carry licenses nationwide has grown sharply.

For generations, Chicago’s strict gun control served to disarm most of the good guys who live there. Today, the nation watches the violence increase on a daily basis on Rahm’s streets. Chicago Justice was a sick joke. Cook County’s catch and release criminal justice system fails to keep (or never puts) bad guys behind bars. At the same time, gang violence permeates far too much of the city. Locals know gangs run the streets with impunity.

Meanwhile, the city’s cops identify suspects in less than 13% of homicides, so people know that plenty of killers still prowl the streets. In response to the failure of the mayor’s anti-gun policies, more and more of Chicago’s residents — black women in particular — have chosen to empower themselves with concealed carry.

These ladies enjoy the security that concealed carry provides. They understand how the only thing that stops a bad person with evil in their hearts is a good guy with a gun.

-------

Make no mistake, Alfreda is not alone. Carry licenses issued to African-American women have exploded. More significantly, the mainstream media have actually reported on this trend.

Good. The more women who own guns the better.

Forum List

Back