black woman named "sexiest woman alive" :-)

I think these polls also generally get votes from young guys so, they're going to vote for a younger woman like Rihanna. I knew (unfortunately) a rabid racist, on another political board, who's dream date was.....get this.....Halle Barry. :rolleyes:

Definitely hot and amazing voice. But there are a bunch of black women I would put above her.

Beyounce
Thandie Newton
Halle Berry - Even at her age.
Tyra Banks - In her prime she might be the sexist women ever born
Noemie Lanior - google her
Gabrielle Union
Zoe Saldana

I can't believe I forgot Zoe Saldana, she is fine as hell.

:clap2:

1.jpg

This piece by Esquire happens every year & its one of the things they're known for. Thats why it has import.

A liberal obsessively focusing on skin color. What a shock.

Do you know what the title of the thread is? It is not Rhiana named sexiest woman alive.

No shit, Sherlock. Why does the liberal have to act surprised that a black woman made the list, especially when she's not the first?

My guess is that race always matters to liberals and has to be brought up. To the point of obsession.

You are a confused person making no sense. You cannot even remember what you are commenting on.

She is pretty decent looking in pictures, but what does she smell like? The nasty musty smell of many black girls is kind of a turn-off and not sexy at all. Some of them have that smell and some don't. Some of them look good but then when you get up close to them... Yuk

Last edited:
She is pretty decent looking in pictures, but what does she smell like? The nasty musty smell of many black girls is kind of a turn-off and not sexy at all. Some of them have that smell and some don't. Some of them look good but then when you get up close to them... Yuk

You prefer the smell of men Muhammed.

Black women are not as beautiful as other women, black women should have there own Miss Black America contest.

Forum List

Back