black woman named "sexiest woman alive" :-)

Definitely hot and amazing voice. But there are a bunch of black women I would put above her.

Beyounce
Thandie Newton
Halle Berry - Even at her age.
Tyra Banks - In her prime she might be the sexist women ever born
Noemie Lanior - google her
Gabrielle Union
Zoe Saldana

actually, there is truth to that. even in the black community, in the pecking order, lighter skinned women tend to be preferred.

I have met a few Black women who prefer light skinned black guys because we have "good hair".:doubt:

:lol::lol:fuckin KILLIN' me here bro:lol::lol:

may I call you 'bro' btw?

:lol:

I think, its becasue they think light skin blacks are smarter than dark skin blacks...:eusa_whistle:

Some people just have their preferences I suppose, I met 1 light skinned black woman when I was in the service that preferred her men over 6 feet tall at least and skin as black as Wesley Snipes.

Definitely hot and amazing voice. But there are a bunch of black women I would put above her.

Beyounce
Thandie Newton
Gabrielle Union
Zoe Saldana

I can't believe I forgot Zoe Saldana, she is fine as hell.

A liberal obsessively focusing on skin color. What a shock.

Do you know what the title of the thread is? It is not Rhiana named sexiest woman alive.

No shit, Sherlock. Why does the liberal have to act surprised that a black woman made the list, especially when she's not the first?

My guess is that race always matters to liberals and has to be brought up. To the point of obsession.

Black, pink, yellow...whatever...but she can't hold a candle in comparison to Halle Berry.
Not even in the same competition.

Attachments

• $Halle Berry (3).jpg
    $Halle Berry (3).jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Thanks
Reactions: del

Beyounce
Thandie Newton
Gabrielle Union
Zoe Saldana

I've never seen this side of you Gook. Good on you :)

Forum List

Back