black woman named "sexiest woman alive" :-)

The pathetically virginal tank loser hasn't been anywhere near a woman's genitalia since he left the birth canal, so he has no idea what he is talking about (as usual).

Rihanna is pretty, but I prefer beyonce or Keri Hilson. But then, I'm not a man, so what do I know? ^.^

Beyonce is a magnificent woman.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwPrBm-VcQ8]Beyonce - Suga Mama (High Quality Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Tyra Banks aint bad either...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se8RinKwZks]Tyra Banks: the Sexiest Photos - YouTube[/ame]

Rihanna is very good looking but I have to disagree, Alicia keys, Nikki Minaj and Kerry Washington are all Black women who look better than her.

At one time I said Alicia Keys as well, but she's fallen off.

Kerry Washington knocks EVERYBODY out the box right now, for the last few years.

I'm sorry, but it just doesn't get much better than this...

402px-Kerry_Washington_LF.jpg

Kerry+Washington+Belts+Metallic+Belt+7091Ti52RTpl.jpg

Good for her. Looks like there are less and less of you racist dinosaurs out there.
Rihanna Named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive | Gallery | Wonderwall
RIHANNA NAMED ESQUIRE'S SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE

In October 2008, Berry was named Esquire magazine's "Sexiest Woman Alive", about which she stated "I don't know exactly what it means, but being 42 and having just had a baby, I think I'll take it."[76]

That woman does NOT look 46. Nowhere near.

The white media is always bombarding everyone with images of White women. After a while you become brainwashed into thinking that white women are the only standard of beauty.
Many blacks do know that the Black woman is the only standard of beauty for them.
Its not racism, its just realizing what true beauty is, some women don't need makeup or cosmetics.
I am talking about a really black dark woman, that has a natural beauty, that does not need cosmetics.
Think about what I am saying before you respond.

The white media is always bombarding everyone with images of White women. After a while you become brainwashed into thinking that white women are the only standard of beauty.
Many blacks do know that the Black woman is the only standard of beauty for them.
Its not racism, its just realizing what true beauty is, some women don't need makeup or cosmetics.
I am talking about a really black dark woman, that has a natural beauty, that does not need cosmetics.
Think about what I am saying before you respond.

Beauty comes in every form on the planet. It's not about cosmetics or airbrushing, it's about a great deal more than that. You're doing the same thing other's have done, limiting it to a single race. There are too many beauties from other races to be dismissed like that.

If I were going with that argument, I'd argue ageism. Women do not stop being beautiful simply because they've aged. Not all beauties are under 40. Look at Betty White. She didn't stop being beautiful, but a HUGE part of that is because of the spirit, wisdom and humor inside.

Forum List

Back