Black VS White brawl breaks out on Alabama dock over dispute on boat parking

Video footage shows the moment a mass brawl broke out between a group of white and black people at an Alabama riverfront, with one woman seen getting beaten across the head with a chair.

A witness claimed the fight started with an argument over a pontoon boat that was blocking the dock where a riverboat was trying to moor.

Video shared on social media shows scenes of violence spill over, with sides seemingly divided over racial lines - although it is not yet clear whether the melee was racially aggravated.

Men are seen gouging eyes and hurling punches to each others’ heads, while one woman lies stricken on the floor as a man smashes a chair across her head in a vicious assault.

One man is even seen swimming across from the other side of the river to join the fracas.

VIDEO

Pictures shared on social media from after the fight show a woman with her hands behind her back being led away from the Alabama riverfront by a cop

Wait there's more:

Well I've never seen a pile of trash that didn't have multiple colors in it. ;)

I gotta say that it looked like everyone was having a good time! Well maybe not the lady that got hit with the chair.

My favorite is the guy awkwardly swimming into battle. :laughing0301:

Welcome to Joe Biden's America. 😐
You know the best thing about this fight?

No one ran off and came back with a knife or a gun, they all just duked it out.

Oh and the police carted off the instigators to jail.

Is it hard for you to exist in the U.S. as it is in the year 2023?
Not a bit. Once I left diverse and dangerous Los Angeles and moved to a non diverse location it has been quite easy.

It was much harder to go from day to day in Los Angeles. A woman was shot dead and her dog stolen right on the street where I used to live, IN BEVERLY HILLS.

Video footage shows the moment a mass brawl broke out between a group of white and black people at an Alabama riverfront, with one woman seen getting beaten across the head with a chair.

A witness claimed the fight started with an argument over a pontoon boat that was blocking the dock where a riverboat was trying to moor.

Video shared on social media shows scenes of violence spill over, with sides seemingly divided over racial lines - although it is not yet clear whether the melee was racially aggravated.

Men are seen gouging eyes and hurling punches to each others’ heads, while one woman lies stricken on the floor as a man smashes a chair across her head in a vicious assault.

One man is even seen swimming across from the other side of the river to join the fracas.

VIDEO

Pictures shared on social media from after the fight show a woman with her hands behind her back being led away from the Alabama riverfront by a cop

Wait there's more:

Well I've never seen a pile of trash that didn't have multiple colors in it. ;)

I gotta say that it looked like everyone was having a good time! Well maybe not the lady that got hit with the chair.

My favorite is the guy awkwardly swimming into battle. :laughing0301:

Welcome to Joe Biden's America. 😐

Thats not skin color, thats redneckitude.
OK. So every time a black knocks an Asian or an elderly Orthodox Jew unconscious, or a group of them beat up an unfortunate white man for no reason, I will say that’s not skin color….

…. That’s Blacktitude.

Remember this post.

Forum List

Back