Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

LIFE IN PRISON! NO PAROLE! I'M NOT INTERESTED IN WHETHER THESE FOLKS HAD A TOUGH LIFE, WHETHER THEIR PARENTS LOVED THEM ENOUGH, I DON'T CARE!

A poster on another thread here, just said this about what the Chicago Four did:

I see a bunch of kids who did something really stupid, as kids are wont to do.

There is something really wrong when someone is willing to say this. On multiple levels.

That's disturbing. I wish I hadn't seen that.

At least the story made headlines, and was not hidden away in the back pages of some newspaper somewhere. The lieberal/dumocrats can't say any more that it is only white people who are racists? When they shouted fuk you white boy while torturing him it is plain as day to see that this is a racist hate crime incident. Lieberals are shitty losers.

LIFE IN PRISON! NO PAROLE! I'M NOT INTERESTED IN WHETHER THESE FOLKS HAD A TOUGH LIFE, WHETHER THEIR PARENTS LOVED THEM ENOUGH, I DON'T CARE!

They were not retarded and didn't know as to what they were doing. They knew quite well what they were doing, and they should pay a hefty price for their hate crime. A white person would pay if they did the same thing to a helpless black person.

C1nLqFyXUAAFYB9.jpg

live streaming it and shouting racist and anti trump messages

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

They are allowed to do this sort of thing because of the Slave Trade which ended hundreds of years ago or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Blacks seem to have a problem of trying to get over the past. It just goes on and on. I guess that to keep it alive they can get something out of it from the government, and old whitey.
There you go stripping Black folks of their citizenship by insinuating they aren't REAL Americans but are simply squatters who are taking something from YOU!

They are allowed to do this sort of thing because of the Slave Trade which ended hundreds of years ago or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Blacks seem to have a problem of trying to get over the past. It just goes on and on. I guess that to keep it alive they can get something out of it from the government, and old whitey.
There you go stripping Black folks of their citizenship by insinuating they aren't REAL Americans but are simply squatters who are taking something from YOU!

Nothing he said insinuated that blacks aren't real Americans.

They were not retarded and didn't know as to what they were doing. They knew quite well what they were doing, and they should pay a hefty price for their hate crime. A white person would pay if they did the same thing to a helpless black person.

Son, you are late. I posted a comparative case right in this thread, near the beginning. A group of White thugs sodomized a handicapped Black kid with a clothes hanger and they walked.
two of them got ZILCH, nada and the rig leader got community service with no mention of sexual assault in his criminal dossier. They paid alright... if you call taking a slap on the wrist , payment.

You just don't see your own social conditioning do you? You don't see the racial divide that permeates WHAt he said. The phrase "they can get something out of it from the government and old whitey" just blows right past you doesn't it? He is insinuating that Blacks as a group are NOT part of the government and "Whitey" IS. Blacks are an outside entity that has to depend on "Whitey" to survive is what he is saying. They do NOT belong here is what he is saying... Of course you don't see that, even after I pointed it out... and that sums up Americans racial divide and our racial morass. Why don't you ask him what he meant...he might be honest enough to tell ya!

You just don't see your own social conditioning do you? You don't see the racial divide that permeates WHAt he said. The phrase "they can get something out of it from the government and old whitey" just blows right past you doesn't it? He is insinuating that Blacks as a group are NOT part of the government and "Whitey" IS. Blacks are an outside entity that has to depend on "Whitey" to survive is what he is saying. They do NOT belong here is what he is saying... Of course you don't see that, even after I pointed it out... and that sums up Americans racial divide and our racial morass. Why don't you ask him what he meant...he might be honest enough to tell ya!

He specified the government and whitey as distinct and separate groups.

His complaint was that they are "getting something from the government and whitey". Complaining that some one is taking something does not imply that they don't belong here.

YOU need to be real careful about assuming you know what conservatives are thinking.

It has been scientifically demonstrated that liberals are the WORST at understanding what people different than them are thinking, especially when it comes to them understanding conservatives.

I just did a search of his recent posts. Looks like your and Lucy's instincts were right. He's a lib.
I just don't understand what the big deal here is. I mean the white American police are always beating up black people and Trump says racist things all the time. So it would make sense that the people would rise up from their oppression and take action like these folks did. It's not like they weren't provoked

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Yeah. I guess you're right

I am right.

"It's not like they weren't provoked"

How were they provoked? Seeing a white person is provocation?
If I were back I might feel provoked when seeing a white person. I mean, have you seen all the videos of racist white cops gunning down innocent black men? What's up with that?
No, Where are all those videos?

Blacks are racist too? After living with Negros and Mexicans for 40 years, it takes a lot to shock me anymore. All their the empty claims of racism, the hypocrisy is just vapid stupidity. I have seen blacks bold faced come out and lie about race when it wasn't an issue . So many times, it makes the boy that cried wolf look petty and neurotic. It makes racism look like a weak excuse. Grow up, get over it, PEEPS.

Son, you are late. I posted a comparative case right in this thread, near the beginning. A group of White thugs sodomized a handicapped Black kid with a clothes hanger and they walked.
two of them got ZILCH, nada and the rig leader got community service with no mention of sexual assault in his criminal dossier. They paid alright... if you call taking a slap on the wrist , payment.
The difference is what is always the difference. The white kid was in an agony of remorse. If he could take it back he would and it will never happen again.

The black kids have no remorse. They laugh and giggle. They just can't understand what the big deal is.

That's why these black guys were denied even bail.

The prisoners will not be finding out who diagnosed the boy as schizophrenic.

'But we've never actually seen a schizophrenic."
(Anti-Oedipus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia)

The difference is what is always the difference. The white kid was in an agony of remorse. If he could take it back he would and it will never happen again.

The black kids have no remorse. They laugh and giggle. They just can't understand what the big deal is.

baloney, they were denied bail because of their viral video. Previous to that the chief of police and his commander were saying these were just "young people doing stupid things." I honestly don't think they would have been punished at all if they hadn't been stupid enough to post that video.

Now did I really say that? Read what is said and not take things out of context.

baloney, they were denied bail because of their viral video. Previous to that the chief of police and his commander were saying these were just "young people doing stupid things." I honestly don't think they would have been punished at all if they hadn't been stupid enough to post that video.
They posted the video because, in their minds, they were not doing anything wrong.

The prisoners will not be finding out who diagnosed the boy as schizophrenic.

'But we've never actually seen a schizophrenic."
(Anti-Oedipus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia)
Why do so many blacks get an orgasmic joy out of brutalizing innocent people? They remind me of Muslims with 66% of the intelligence.

Honestly, they sounded like excited chimpanzees.

Forum List

Back