Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

C1rwBK6WIAAj06C.jpg

White paper that we write on is racist. White toilet paper is racist. Although it does turn brown after we use it. I guess that we are even on that one. I think that the White House should now be called the rainbow house because the White House is all white therefore is racist. White people are white. Shit, we are racist too.

They were not retarded and didn't know as to what they were doing. They knew quite well what they were doing, and they should pay a hefty price for their hate crime. A white person would pay if they did the same thing to a helpless black person.

Son, you are late. I posted a comparative case right in this thread, near the beginning. A group of White thugs sodomized a handicapped Black kid with a clothes hanger and they walked.
two of them got ZILCH, nada and the rig leader got community service with no mention of sexual assault in his criminal dossier. They paid alright... if you call taking a slap on the wrist , payment.
The difference is what is always the difference. The white kid was in an agony of remorse. If he could take it back he would and it will never happen again.

The black kids have no remorse. They laugh and giggle. They just can't understand what the big deal is.

That's why these black guys were denied even bail.

baloney, they were denied bail because of their viral video. Previous to that the chief of police and his commander were saying these were just "young people doing stupid things." I honestly don't think they would have been punished at all if they hadn't been stupid enough to post that video.
The prisoners will not be finding out who diagnosed the boy as schizophrenic.

'But we've never actually seen a schizophrenic."
(Anti-Oedipus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia)
Why do so many blacks get an orgasmic joy out of brutalizing innocent people? They remind me of Muslims with 66% of the intelligence.

Honestly, they sounded like excited chimpanzees.

Because they do most likely do get an orgasm from it. They do enjoy brutalizing white people more as white people then any other races. Whites seem to be the preferred choice for their sick fun and enjoyment. It is no wonder more whites are buying more guns these days. Maybe when whites start shooting a few dozen of them they will get the picture and hint to leave old whitey alone or else. That will be the only law that they will get and understand. Force against force. No more open season on white people.
The statistics who otherwise. Black on Black homicide and black on black crime shows the thugs are equal opportunity muggers and thieves. But they kill more ,thousands more Backs than they do Whites just as White killers and thugs victimize other Whites . Get your gun but don't think the white guy in your alley at 3 AMi s just out for a night walk. He is moe likely to kill you or rob you than a Black man is.

I would rather take my chances with a white guy.

So when Obama says how great things are, what's the over/under on # of shootings that'll take place during his 75 min speech?

Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

They are allowed to do this sort of thing because of the Slave Trade which ended hundreds of years ago or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Blacks seem to have a problem of trying to get over the past. It just goes on and on. I guess that to keep it alive they can get something out of it from the government, and old whitey.
There you go stripping Black folks of their citizenship by insinuating they aren't REAL Americans but are simply squatters who are taking something from YOU!

Now did I really say that? Read what is said and not take things out of context.
Yep, that is what you said in other words. But the outcome is still a biased rant. I just translated it to a form where the "goats" can get it.

You lieberals sure do have a reading and a translation problem, and always are just plain full of :bsflag: So just where did I say that blacks should be stripped of their citizenship or where did I say that blacks are not real Americans. I think that it is time for you to go have an IQ checkup, fella. Liberalism is blowing your mind.

Did you d=say this?

I guess that to keep it alive they can get something out of it from the government, and old whitey."

Here is how I interpreted that statement.

1.You imply that Blacks are keeping "something alive" so that they can get something out of it from the government and, old Whitey. Ostensibly, the sentence is suggesting that Blacks are not part of the government but whitey IS and that an alien force, Blacks, are trying to survive by taking something away from Whitey's government.

Black's would have to be non citizens who have never contributed to this country to meet the prerequisites of your scenario. Now, if I am wrong.. here is your chance to show me by calarifying what you meant in detail.

Son, you are late. I posted a comparative case right in this thread, near the beginning. A group of White thugs sodomized a handicapped Black kid with a clothes hanger and they walked.
two of them got ZILCH, nada and the rig leader got community service with no mention of sexual assault in his criminal dossier. They paid alright... if you call taking a slap on the wrist , payment.
The difference is what is always the difference. The white kid was in an agony of remorse. If he could take it back he would and it will never happen again.

The black kids have no remorse. They laugh and giggle. They just can't understand what the big deal is.

baloney, they were denied bail because of their viral video. Previous to that the chief of police and his commander were saying these were just "young people doing stupid things." I honestly don't think they would have been punished at all if they hadn't been stupid enough to post that video.

Why do so many blacks get an orgasmic joy out of brutalizing innocent people? They remind me of Muslims with 66% of the intelligence.

Because they do most likely do get an orgasm from it. They do enjoy brutalizing white people more as white people then any other races. Whites seem to be the preferred choice for their sick fun and enjoyment. It is no wonder more whites are buying more guns these days. Maybe when whites start shooting a few dozen of them they will get the picture and hint to leave old whitey alone or else. That will be the only law that they will get and understand. Force against force. No more open season on white people.
The statistics who otherwise. Black on Black homicide and black on black crime shows the thugs are equal opportunity muggers and thieves. But they kill more ,thousands more Backs than they do Whites just as White killers and thugs victimize other Whites . Get your gun but don't think the white guy in your alley at 3 AMi s just out for a night walk. He is moe likely to kill you or rob you than a Black man is.

I know. The murder statistics show that explicitly. While you are suspiciously watching that Black man running to catch a bus, a white thug is sneaking up on you from behind. Your attitude shows why 84% or Whites are killed by other Whites.

"now that Roosevelt has eaten with that n**** Booker T Washington, we shall have to kill a thousand n****s to get them back into their place" - Jeff Sessions' grandfather

"now that Roosevelt has eaten with that n**** Booker T Washington, we shall have to kill a thousand n****s to get them back into their place" - Jeff Sessions' grandfather

I don't believe you should even consider what someone's grandfather said as having anything to do with that person. We do not punish the children for the sins of the parents, or grandparents and whenever anyone resorts to that tactic, they have proven they have no facts to back up their debate.

Blacks seem to have a problem of trying to get over the past. It just goes on and on. I guess that to keep it alive they can get something out of it from the government, and old whitey.
There you go stripping Black folks of their citizenship by insinuating they aren't REAL Americans but are simply squatters who are taking something from YOU!

Now did I really say that? Read what is said and not take things out of context.
Yep, that is what you said in other words. But the outcome is still a biased rant. I just translated it to a form where the "goats" can get it.

You lieberals sure do have a reading and a translation problem, and always are just plain full of :bsflag: So just where did I say that blacks should be stripped of their citizenship or where did I say that blacks are not real Americans. I think that it is time for you to go have an IQ checkup, fella. Liberalism is blowing your mind.

Did you d=say this?

I guess that to keep it alive they can get something out of it from the government, and old whitey."

Here is how I interpreted that statement.

1.You imply that Blacks are keeping "something alive" so that they can get something out of it from the government and, old Whitey. Ostensibly, the sentence is suggesting that Blacks are not part of the government but whitey IS and that an alien force, Blacks, are trying to survive by taking something away from Whitey's government.

Black's would have to be non citizens who have never contributed to this country to meet the prerequisites of your scenario. Now, if I am wrong.. here is your chance to show me by calarifying what you meant in detail.

Show me verbatim as to where I said that blacks should be stripped of their citizenship or where I said that blacks are not real Americans. Never mind your silly ass interpretation that you got from what I said nonsense. Over to you, lieberal/democrat. You really do need an IQ checkup. Your liberalism brain is showing badly here.

I know. The murder statistics show that explicitly. While you are suspiciously watching that Black man running to catch a bus, a white thug is sneaking up on you from behind. Your attitude shows why 84% or Whites are killed by other Whites.

Whites do kill white people. Mostly family murders. But what we are talking about here is how many blacks are killing whites. Whites killing blacks is nowhere as near whites killing blacks. If so why is it that the lieberal media does not report these killings. I never see any white on black crimes reported on TV.

Geez, is your brain in the right gear? We know that whites kill whites and mostly are connected to family dispute homicides. Blacks tend to just like to kill their own or white people for fun or over drug disputes. Fix that gear will you. You talk lieberal sillyness.

I don't believe you should even consider what someone's grandfather said as having anything to do with that person. We do not punish the children for the sins of the parents, or grandparents and whenever anyone resorts to that tactic, they have proven they have no facts to back up their debate.
But when the children go into politics and their behavior echoes the mindset of their racist grand parents, it shows the racism of the grand father has been passed on.

Last edited:

Whites do kill white people. Mostly family murders. But what we are talking about here is how many blacks are killing whites. Whites killing blacks is nowhere as near whites killing blacks. If so why is it that the lieberal media does not report these killings. I never see any white on black crimes reported on TV.
Homicide is homicide no matter how a living person came to be a corpse at the hands of another human. The silliness here is your notion that murder by a White person is somehow sanitized by virtue of their "whiteness." You are also ignorant. Most of the black on black murder is fomented by the same motives as White on White murder. The media has played up the Chicago scenario as the rubber stamp of Black on Black homicide nationwide but that is not true.

You don't see al the White cops killing unarmed Black men? What do you do, go to the rest room when you see a story about that coming up? BTW, those statistics aren't included in the FBI UCR. Someone doesn't ' want those numbers to be added to the White on Black murders. I wonder WHY!!!!

White paper that we write on is racist. White toilet paper is racist. Although it does turn brown after we use it. I guess that we are even on that one. I think that the White House should now be called the rainbow house because the White House is all white therefore is racist. White people are white. Shit, we are racist too.
The use of the word "White" to describe yourself is racist. You aren't White. Race itself is a social construct and "White" is as much o a subset of your racist paradigm as the word "Black" is.

The use of the word "White" to describe yourself is racist. You aren't White. Race itself is a social construct and "White" is as much o a subset of your racist paradigm as the word "Black" is.

Anybody besides me think this is the dumbest post on the internet? How many pages has he been talking about whites and blacks and now it's suddenly racist to refer to them as such????

Homicide is homicide no matter how a living person came to be a corpse at the hands of another human. The silliness here is your notion that murder by a White person is somehow sanitized by virtue of their "whiteness." You are also ignorant. Most of the black on black murder is fomented by the same motives as White on White murder. The media has played up the Chicago scenario as the rubber stamp of Black on Black homicide nationwide but that is not true.

Show me some of these white on black hate crimes like those blacks taking a white needs kid and beating and torturing him and calling him an f'n white boy. Show these hate crimes. Here you go again. It's not interpretation this time, it is my notion now that white crimes should be considered a less of a crime than black ones. I bet that you still wish that Hillary was going to be the president and not Donald Trump. Thank ph-ck that she isn't. Trump wants to help black people, not eliminate them.

Anybody besides me think this is the dumbest post on the internet? How many pages has he been talking about whites and blacks and now it's suddenly racist to refer to them as such????

It is a joke, lieberal/democrat. And I suppose that you think that the picture is racist, right? It's alright when blacks make fun and joke at whites expense but don't show a picture of a black man supposedly saying "snow is racist". Now that is racist. And the guy in the picture only ever concerns himself about incidents that happen against black people. So why do people like you get all concerned when a white guy does the same thing, and shows his concern for his/her people? Indian say "you talk with split tongue".

So, I can't call myself white anymore because that is being racist. So what should a white guy/gal call themselves then? And when a guy like Sharpton fights for black rights then he is also a racist, right? At least that is what I am getting from you here.

You don't see al the White cops killing unarmed Black men? What do you do, go to the rest room when you see a story about that coming up? BTW, those statistics aren't included in the FBI UCR. Someone doesn't ' want those numbers to be added to the White on Black murders. I wonder WHY!!!!

Aw, a conspiracy, uhmm? Most shootings happen before someone gets their camera out. Whenever I hear of a story of some cop shooting a black person and they are calling it a murder then I go to the bathroom to have a chit. Hey, when you have heard enough chit, then why not go for a chit after. :badgrin:

But when the children go into politics and their behavior echoes the mindset of their racist grand parents, it shows the racism of the grand father has been passed on.

I guess that can be applied also to the black grandfathers who tell their grandchildren how bad white people are, uhmm? It will get passed on to those black kids who will most likely end up hating white people. But hey.

Forum List

Back