black teacher being racist toward white students

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

She should be fired. Listen to her black superiority, white is not a cultural neither is black. We are Americans all of us and that is are culture.

Anyone can be racist.
Some like to believe they are better then others simply because of skin color. Some like to believe that they are better because of party or job or some other imagined thing that they feel puts them above others

She should be fired. Listen to her black superiority, white is not a cultural neither is black. We are Americans all of us and that is are culture.
Man I had some good black teachers, wtf is this?! The best teacher I ever had was black. Nobody ever acted like this nonsense back in my day. Man, when I remember how classy and sharp this one black English teacher was, I feel sorry for the students of today. I wonder what she'd say about this. Oh, she'd say something, and it would be to the point. That woman could nail anyone to the wall.
She did not waste words. You didn't wanna cut up in there either, she had a way of ruling. Played zero games.

Last edited:

Jewish is a culture

Forum List

Back