Black Swan Event Coming....Democrats Losing Black Vote Everywhere

MSNBC is trying to use yesterday's stampede at the border as propaganda against Trump.

Trump had nothing to do with it. Biden did. But the truth never stood in the way of a good lie from the media.

I did some investigating

Trump admits he ruined border deal to hurt Democrats​

Donald said Kill the Bill and Blame me for everything that happens after this point.

Hey Mud, has your endless flood of bitch-tears helped Trump at all?

No? He's still in deep shit, and you're still a commie cocksucker?

Imagine that.
If these trials were really witch hunts from the deep state, Republicans would lose their minds. But they are not witch hunts. Looking at the evidence, Republicans know Trump is guilty.

Which is why they are arguing

a. Trump should have presidential immunity
b. Every other president has crossed the line so Trump should get away with all his crimes. In fact Trump was counting on this but it's not happening because he's runnig again

No president has habitually crossed the line. We need to go back to the days when Watergate was enough to get a president to resign. Then Pence would have taken over. No big deal. At least Pence is an honorable man. Why do Republicans seem to hate honorable men and all women?

You really need to realize your theories are not facts.

Now tell me what your theory is on how Obama beat Romney. Romney is the king of Deep State Rinos. Explain this one away.

I love guys like you who think your theories are obvious facts and that everyone should know.

There's so many problems with your post I don't know where to begin so I love it how you have decided I need to start paying attention more.

Don't you blow off the main stream news? Why? What right wing conspiracy theory sources do you go to to confirm or deny reality?

And why did Bush beat Kerry and Gore?
Romney is part of the same club. These people are all fighting to get in the White House, because of the money involved, but regardless if Romney is in on everything, Obama didn't want to get kicked out after only one term.
Obama wanted to stay POTUS for life. So they set Romney up during the last debate after Romney cleaned Obama's clock in the first one, and told him that he wasn't going to win. Romney stopped campaigning then.
Bush beat Kerry and Gore because he's part of the same club and people just don't like Lerch or that faggot Gore. Gore couldn't win an election in his own state, much less the presidency. If Gore had won his own state the Florida recount never would have happened.

I did some investigating

Trump admits he ruined border deal to hurt Democrats​

Donald said Kill the Bill and Blame me for everything that happens after this point.

Stop listening to Morning Joe. They're full of shit.

The problem with the border deal is that it never intended to solve the problem. Only provide more funds to make the situation worse. They wanted more funds to process people faster, never to keep them from getting in.

Romney is part of the same club. These people are all fighting to get in the White House, because of the money involved, but regardless if Romney is in on everything, Obama didn't want to get kicked out after only one term.
Obama wanted to stay POTUS for life. So they set Romney up during the last debate after Romney cleaned Obama's clock in the first one, and told him that he wasn't going to win. Romney stopped campaigning then.
Bush beat Kerry and Gore because he's part of the same club and people just don't like Lerch or that faggot Gore. Gore couldn't win an election in his own state, much less the presidency. If Gore had won his own state the Florida recount never would have happened.
You mean Tennessee. Maybe Tennessee was rigged too?

Hillary stopped campaigning too. Maybe the real deep state like Trump ever think of that? They sure do defend him when need be.

The truth is, if they wanted him gone he'd be gone. The deep state globalist rinos do support Trump. Any of them who don't support Trump because he's horrible, are deemed deep state globalist rinos by the deep state globalist rinos.

You're dumb.

Stop listening to Morning Joe. They're full of shit.

The problem with the border deal is that it never intended to solve the problem. Only provide more funds to make the situation worse. They wanted more funds to process people faster, never to keep them from getting in.
You mean the deal Republicans came up with? You mean the same deal Trump will sign if he wins? Shut up!

Yes, we need 9 million workers. What is wrong with you people? We have too many baby boomers and not enough workers. Social security is going broke.

And don't say you want wages to go up because they've already gone up as much as they can that way. The Feds raised interest rates to cool that down. So one way wages are going up is unions went on strike last year. Lots of union people are making more for the next 10 years because of unions. 10 years, before automation takes their jobs.

Process them faster!!! See, you Republicans are anti immigrant. Not just illegals.

You can't ban abortion and expect that will raise our population. We need immigrants. This country was founded on immigrants.

And in about 2 years we will need to slow down how many are coming in.

AND, we need to go after illegal employers. They're ruining America. They are why THEY come here

You mean Tennessee. Maybe Tennessee was rigged too?

Hillary stopped campaigning too. Maybe the real deep state like Trump ever think of that? They sure do defend him when need be.

The truth is, if they wanted him gone he'd be gone. The deep state globalist rinos do support Trump. Any of them who don't support Trump because he's horrible, are deemed deep state globalist rinos by the deep state globalist rinos.

You're dumb.
No. You're dumb. Gore couldn't win his own state because we never liked the prick. Somehow his Daddy got him a seat in the Senate but he wasn't all that popular here. He was a Washington D.C. brat. He's a faggot.

My boss at TRANE said his son in law knew this because he was working for the Secret Service, and they do security sweeps every time Al Gore jr comes home to Nashville for a visit. He found tons of pictures of naked men in his closet. Tipper Gore may have known or maybe she didn't. But as soon as he lost the presidential race, she shitcanned him post haste.

You mean the deal Republicans came up with? You mean the same deal Trump will sign if he wins? Shut up!

Yes, we need 9 million workers. What is wrong with you people? We have too many baby boomers and not enough workers. Social security is going broke.

And don't say you want wages to go up because they've already gone up as much as they can that way. The Feds raised interest rates to cool that down. So one way wages are going up is unions went on strike last year. Lots of union people are making more for the next 10 years because of unions. 10 years, before automation takes their jobs.

Process them faster!!! See, you Republicans are anti immigrant. Not just illegals.

You can't ban abortion and expect that will raise our population. We need immigrants. This country was founded on immigrants.

And in about 2 years we will need to slow down how many are coming in.

AND, we need to go after illegal employers. They're ruining America. They are why THEY come here
No, shitforbrains.....the border deal was another deal.

The crappy bill they came up with yesterday is just more of the same porkfest that only proves that nobody is going to let anyone get the Speakership unless they play ball for the Deep State.

And when it comes to abortion....that is a state matter now. The Feds have washed their hands of it.

Last edited:
No. You're dumb. Gore couldn't win his own state because we never liked the prick. Somehow his Daddy got him a seat in the Senate but he wasn't all that popular here. He was a Washington D.C. brat. He's a faggot.

My boss at TRANE said his son in law knew this because he was working for the Secret Service, and they do security sweeps every time Al Gore jr comes home to Nashville for a visit. He found tons of pictures of naked men in his closet. Tipper Gore may have known or maybe she didn't. But as soon as he lost the presidential race, she shitcanned him post haste.
Gore sounds like Bush.

Gore was clearly gay. Lindsay Graham too.

Forum List

Back