Black Supreme Court Justice's wife launches 'Tea Party' group

She is White?

Yes. It's one of the things about him the truly unhinged attacked during his confirmation hearings.

not really. it was his sexual harassment of Anita Hill that was the problem with his confirmation hearings....

that and the fact that he was and is wholly unqualified

I don't think they proved that. It was a she said he said kinda deal, brought up years after the "alledged" harassment, and only when he was nominated.. doesn't that strike you as a leeeeetle bit convenient counselor?

Last edited:
How good or bad a justice is is often colored by the ideology of the observer. Thomas, imo, has turned out to be a very effective justice.

My viewpoint is also affected by the fact that I lived in Berkeley during his confirmation hearings. Some of criticism I overheard of him was beyond appalling and incredibly racist. The lefties here do not tolerate black conservatives well.

Thomas said it himself. He had been subjected to a "lynching" for being "uppity." and the demoncwats lynched him. the racist demoncwats.

True. But I tend to look at the intellect of the jurist. I can tell you that I'd love to sit down and have an argument with scalia... he's briliant. of questionable ethics and more questionable politics, but brilliant. I think Roberts is clearly qualified even though I wouldn't agree with a decision of his on a bet.

Yet there isn't a single judge or attorney i have ever known who thought Thomas should be on the bench.

I'll have to defer to you on that - I haven't discussed Thomas' qualifications with many lawyers.

We'll just have to agree to disagree; I'm still happy with his service and stance on the Constitution.

the only thing that disqualifies him for Jilly and jilly's lawyer friends is he isn't a demoncwat..

True. But I tend to look at the intellect of the jurist. I can tell you that I'd love to sit down and have an argument with scalia... he's briliant. of questionable ethics and more questionable politics, but brilliant. I think Roberts is clearly qualified even though I wouldn't agree with a decision of his on a bet.

Yet there isn't a single judge or attorney i have ever known who thought Thomas should be on the bench.

I'll have to defer to you on that - I haven't discussed Thomas' qualifications with many lawyers.

We'll just have to agree to disagree; I'm still happy with his service and stance on the Constitution.

the only thing that disqualifies him for Jilly and jilly's lawyer friends is he isn't a demoncwat..

You are quite right.

Liberalism and racism are too often one and the same - and such a fact does a great disservice to the true and well meaning American liberal tradition...

Maybe liberals really are color blind!

Are you implying that, because she is BLACK, she is not able to launch a "Tea Party" group?

Are you surprised that her massah would let her do that?

She's not black asswipe, she's as white as rice.

God bless their little withered hearts!!!! :eusa_angel:

in this case the libtard got caught whipping out his race card prematurely, huh,, he's standing there with "only his dick" in his hands.. :lol::lol::lol:

there is black rice and for rice to be 'white' it has to be processed :eusa_angel:

Black rice.

condoleezza_rice.jpg

Clarence Thomas's wife. Figures...

And I thought the supremes were supposed to be non political?

Perhaps Obama did not go far enough in his SOTU speech.

Unbelievable. YOU would restrict the rights and privileges of a US Citizen because YOU disagree with them. Go ahead you fucking fascist provide us with the law or regulation that would restrict her?

are we really surprised that the least qualified and most wingnutty of the justices has a wife who's a wingnut?

And here we have another IDIOT liberal making comments about other people. Remind us all again how the President's wife should have her ideas protected from disclosure to the American people while you claim another citizen is a wing NUT.

She is White?

Yes. It's one of the things about him the truly unhinged attacked during his confirmation hearings.

not really. it was his sexual harassment of Anita Hill that was the problem with his confirmation hearings....

that and the fact that he was and is wholly unqualified

Liar. STRAIGHT UP LIAR. He was and is not Unqualified. As I recall he had ALL the required recommendations from the very groups you retards insist makes one qualified even if they are leftwing nut jobs. As for the supposed harassment that went no where because Anita Hill was a lying BITCH and everyone that was not a partisan left wing hack saw that.

Or perhaps you can explain why she waited 10 YEARS to say anything and then only because a Republican President nominated him?

Forum List

Back