Black Supreme Court Justice's wife launches 'Tea Party' group

Exactly - these so called "liberals" in here speak of things they know nothing off.

Demean and ridicule a Supreme Court justice while knowing nothing of him - and implying racist response after racist response because he fell in love with and married a woman who apparently does not fit with the liberal racial profile.

Revolting.
____

Black Supreme Court Justice's wife launches 'Tea Party' group

Are you implying that, because she is BLACK, she is not able to launch a "Tea Party" group?

Are you surprised that her massah would let her do that?

ROFLMNAO... Whatta
DUMBASS!

She is not a lawyer.

So Sinatra's main contribution to this thread is calling people racists while defending the racist that is US Army Retired. Who in the process calls Jillian not a lawyer.

Irony.

Jillian, not at all distinct from yourself is an imbecile...

She is a professed Lawyer... and while this may be true... what is NOT true is that she is a respected lawyer, or even a good lawyer...

I imagine that the Retired Dog-face's experience with lawyers is such that he feels that one needs to be reasonably intelligent to BE a lawyer.

Odds are she's a wanna-be... of the never-will-be variety.

But that's strictly conjecture and I readily admit that I've no evidence beyond the several thousand posts in which she demonstrates her ridiculously sub-par intelligence... thus evidence which simply leans against the likelihood of it.

She is not a lawyer.

So Sinatra's main contribution to this thread is calling people racists while defending the racist that is US Army Retired. Who in the process calls Jillian not a lawyer.

Irony.

She is a professed Lawyer... and while this may be true... what is NOT true is that she is a respected lawyer, or even a good lawyer...

I imagine that the Retired Dog-face's experience with lawyers is such that he feels that one needs to be reasonably intelligent to BE a lawyer.

But that's strictly conjecture and I readily admit that I've no evidence beyond the several thousand posts in which she demonstrates her ridiculously sub-par intelligence... thus evidence which simply leans against the likelihood of it

Ouch - that's gonna leave a mark...

Irony.

But that's strictly conjecture and I readily admit that I've no evidence beyond the several thousand posts in which she demonstrates her ridiculously sub-par intelligence... thus evidence which simply leans against the likelihood of it.

Doubt it...Jillian is strong and will not be bothered by the pointless rantings of a lunatic.

Doubt it...Jillian is strong and will not be bothered by the pointless rantings of a lunatic.
___

She can only hide behind the white robe so long...

___

However, that will be longer than it will take PI to get himself banned again.

:lol:

Well that was at least funny!

At least the thread mood can be lightened a bit from the soft racism that has become so common in such forums...

___

At least the thread mood can be lightened a bit from the soft racism that has become so common in such forums...

there is nothing racist in criticizing him. NOT criticizing him because he's black ... Now THAT would be patronizing. Somehow I don't think Clarence would approve.

You know well the implications inherent in the comments relating to the color of his wife were in fact racist.

Very sad...

____

there is nothing racist in criticizing him. NOT criticizing him because he's black ... Now THAT would be patronizing. Somehow I don't think Clarence would approve.

I believe Juanita far more than I believe Anita.
Juanita Broadsdrick FAILED a lie detector test and Anita Hill passed one, so who do the dumb CON$ervaTards believe? Why the liar, of course!!! :cuckoo:

This is further proof that liars are WORSHIPED and those who tell the truth are despised in the HATE religion of CON$ervoFascism.
Thank you.

Clarence Thomas's wife. Figures...

And I thought the supremes were supposed to be non political?

Perhaps Obama did not go far enough in his SOTU speech.

this board needs a face palm smilie

according to usc...if you are married to a scotus justice, you do not have the right to talk about political topics....

Clarence Thomas's wife. Figures...

And I thought the supremes were supposed to be non political?

Perhaps Obama did not go far enough in his SOTU speech.

Mrs. Thomas is on the Supreme Court? Hell fire and damn almighty when did that happen?

And they say the tea party is nothing but a whites only club of racists. I guess this proves the liberals wrong. This ought to be good for the Party with her forming her group. It is about unifying against the policies of Usurper who is bent on destroying the Constitution, National Pride and American Freedom.

Justice's wife launches 'tea party' group - latimes.com

Reporting from Washington

As Virginia Thomas tells it in her soft-spoken, Midwestern cadence, the story of her involvement in the "tea party" movement is the tale of an average citizen in action.

"I am an ordinary citizen from Omaha, Neb., who just may have the chance to preserve liberty along with you and other people like you," she said at a recent panel discussion with tea party leaders in Washington. Thomas went on to count herself among those energized into action by President Obama's "hard-left agenda."

But Thomas is no ordinary activist.

She is the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, and she has launched a tea-party-linked group that could test the traditional notions of political impartiality for the court.

Click link for the rest of the article

That woman needs to get back on her meds..

Forum List

Back