Black Student Attacks Teacher For What He Thought Was A Racial Slur

Doesn't matter if the teacher made a racist remark or not. A remark is no reason to attack at teacher!
The student should be charged with assault no matter what the teacher said!

They may let it go with all the tensions of the rioting.
I hope not. 30 days in the country jail over fifteen consecutive weekends may get his attention.
Is that how you did your 30 days, Jake? Your specificity indicates a familiarity with the justice system. I think maybe you speak from experience.
I do. I was the school board president who privately advised the local judge to give such a sentence to a young thug who attacked a principal, and so the principal did.

We had no mercy on shitbird students or parents.

Doesn't matter if the teacher made a racist remark or not. A remark is no reason to attack at teacher!

I hope not. 30 days in the country jail over fifteen consecutive weekends may get his attention.
Is that how you did your 30 days, Jake? Your specificity indicates a familiarity with the justice system. I think maybe you speak from experience.
I do. I was the school board president who privately advised the local judge to give such a sentence to a young thug who attacked a principal.

We had parents like you who did just not get they could not threaten teaches.

More than one was led off campus with their arms secured behind their backs with handcuffs.
You were probably the one wearing the handcuffs.

I was the one who told the superintendent, when he called me at work, "always arrests these dorks and run him town to courthouse [jail is attached in East Texas towns or on the grounds] and have the judge call me."

We simply did not tolerate folks who thought they could threaten teachers or staffs.

Fucking animals. They have their primitive 80 IQ brains washed by white Marxist liberals into thinking all this is OK. They're the Isis of the Western Hemisphere. They're terrorists spurred on by degenerate cowards who want nothing less than anarchy and ruin. There's only one thing terrorists understand...or respect. Ask Jordan. An iron fist is the only thing these animals are ever going to respect. It's time communism was wiped from this earth once and for all and forever. We can start right here at home. It's time to get busy.

And who, specifically, are you speaking of?

Fucking animals. They have their primitive 80 IQ brains washed by white Marxist liberals into thinking all this is OK. They're the Isis of the Western Hemisphere. They're terrorists spurred on by degenerate cowards who want nothing less than anarchy and ruin. There's only one thing terrorists understand...or respect. Ask Jordan. An iron fist is the only thing these animals are ever going to respect. It's time communism was wiped from this earth once and for all and forever. We can start right here at home. It's time to get busy.

And who, specifically, are you speaking of?

Tom is talking about the white inbreds that make up groups like the KKK and the Aryan churches.

Absolute soup for brains.

Why don't your side want to properly fund their schools so they're prepared when they graduate? And why don't white hiring managers hire blacks? Or your bank managers give them loansL?

You ignorant liars could help if you wanted but I think you like the cheap labor.

You intellectually dishonest ****.

Why don't your side want to properly fund their schools so they're prepared when they graduate? And why don't white hiring managers hire blacks? Or your bank managers give them loansL?

You ignorant liars could help if you wanted but I think you like the cheap labor.

Because history proves such charity is cost prohibitive

-Geaux

It might make him a hero to those that won't listen to reason. :dunno:
Letting him go scott free will also make him a hero and it will show that he is above the law and
can get with murder,

-Geaux
Properly funding schools is not charity.

A teacher who was assaulted by any child in our school district was authorized to use the force necessary to subdue the student and neutralize the situation.
I always told them the student gets the first blow, but, by God, I would get the last ten.

I never had a male student assault me, but, girls, that was another story.

First thing they should teach a prospective teacher is: "Don't try to break up girl fights."

-Geaux
School districts are more than adequately funded.

Getting the money out of central office staff salaries and into the actual schools might help some.

Back in the day, we had up to date chemistry labs, and language learning labs.

Today, the labs are closed, but central office supervisors abound.

Last edited:
Dang.....we see this shit almost daily now. We clearly have a serious black problem in this country.
Yes we do. They cry about how many black kids live in poverty. Show fault is that? It is black women who spread their legs before they can afford to have kids.

I agree whites could do more to make things right but it won't do any good when so many single poor black women are having kids before they can afford them.

And then the spirm donor either disappears or is a terrible role model. At least white guys pay child support. These black baby daddy's don't even have jobs.

Dang.....we see this shit almost daily now. We clearly have a serious black problem in this country.
There is no problem in the black community that Democrats cannot hang on the white race.
I just proved you wrong. I'm a liberal democrat and I'm telling blacks enough is enough. Stop having kids you can't afford and won't raise. This is where the high crime rate in the hood comes from. Young black men that come from broken families.

Do these young black women want these kids? Its not an accident when its happening so often. Can you afford an IUD? Problem solved.

As someone who lives in PG county MD and also a young black male I find it really disheartening to read this story and not only that have the actions of one badly behaved black kid paint a very negative outlook of the county I live in. I would say that these actions in black community which sadly happens way too often. Have also painted a very negative outlook in the black community to outsiders. I don't know as a black man other than following the laws of this land or just telling people not to rob,steal and etc.

But where am I going with this you may ask? Well where I am going with this is that painting with a broad brush is wrong as there are plenty of black kids and adults in this country that are not only doing well but like Neil Degress Tyson leading the country in a better future. So yeah the black community has some hills to climb no doubt but its not going to get there if people keep saying oh black people are just to dumb, or they're black all they do is break the law. Is not going to help at all but hey maybe I'm wrong
I can attest and agree with you that there are lots of good young black kids coming out of PG County. I worked in the school system here and I feel badly for those like you who have to continually deal with the poor image created by so many others. But there is too much deflection and excuse-making that allows the problem to perpetuate. Until the unstructured family problem is truly dealt with and until we stop conditioning kids and people in general to think in terms of race or skin color the road will just get steeper.
Enough with the 'community/hyphenated' mindset and let's work on assimilation. Then deal with people as individuals and not part of some group of victims.

But how do you deal with the lack of family structure in the black community I don't think it can be solved with a government solution

Contraceptives in the water supply.

As someone who lives in PG county MD and also a young black male I find it really disheartening to read this story and not only that have the actions of one badly behaved black kid paint a very negative outlook of the county I live in. I would say that these actions in black community which sadly happens way too often. Have also painted a very negative outlook in the black community to outsiders. I don't know as a black man other than following the laws of this land or just telling people not to rob,steal and etc.

But where am I going with this you may ask? Well where I am going with this is that painting with a broad brush is wrong as there are plenty of black kids and adults in this country that are not only doing well but like Neil Degress Tyson leading the country in a better future. So yeah the black community has some hills to climb no doubt but its not going to get there if people keep saying oh black people are just to dumb, or they're black all they do is break the law. Is not going to help at all but hey maybe I'm wrong
I can attest and agree with you that there are lots of good young black kids coming out of PG County. I worked in the school system here and I feel badly for those like you who have to continually deal with the poor image created by so many others. But there is too much deflection and excuse-making that allows the problem to perpetuate. Until the unstructured family problem is truly dealt with and until we stop conditioning kids and people in general to think in terms of race or skin color the road will just get steeper.
Enough with the 'community/hyphenated' mindset and let's work on assimilation. Then deal with people as individuals and not part of some group of victims.

But how do you deal with the lack of family structure in the black community I don't think it can be solved with a government solution

Contraceptives in the water supply.
We should be paying cash for tubal ligations and irreversible vasectomies.

Forum List

Back