Fillon is against russophobia

quorthon

Jan 21, 2015
Former prime minister of France Francois Fillon stated that the US chose bad way of foreign policy line towards Russia. «Americans invented the enemy for themselves. Putin, Russia. A virtual enemy. Russia doesn’t threaten the United States. Of course Putin’s reaction is not internationally acceptable. But we haven’t done what we should have done to contain Russia in a peaceful relationship with Europe.»

photolenta_big_photo.jpeg

Read and watch interview (french): Unit nationale pour Fillon la posture de Hollande est de plus en plus factice - Politique - MYTF1News

The commie channel aired an interesting documentary last night on the rise of Russian nationalism. It has very much to do with the Orthodox church. They have an annual parade in Moscow now, celebrating the Orthodox church's place in Russian history, something unthinkable in Stalin's day. There's another institution whose national tribute and Moscow parade falls on the same day. They march alongside the church representatives with arms interlocked: Russian paratroopers.

Last edited:
The commie channel aired an interesting documentary last night on the rise of Russian nationalism. It has very much to do with the Orthodox church. They have an annual parade in Moscow now, celebrating the Orthodox church's place in Russian history, something unthinkable in Stalin's day. There's another institution whose national tribute and Moscow parade falls on the same day. They march alongside the church representatives with arms interlocked: Russian paratroopers.
Atheistic and christian parades at one time? Give a link to read about these events please.
Is it the reason or just matter for the US to fight several proxy wars with Russia? Europe has already changed to Russia.

Atheistic and christian parades at one time? Give a link to read about these events please.
Is it the reason or just matter for the US to fight several proxy wars with Russia? Europe has already changed to Russia.

Of course they have. Russia has the monopoly on your natural gas. It's called intimidation so now the French lay down for Russia. Am I surprised? No. As for the Russians - clearly Anatoli Golitston told the CIA that the Russians had intentions to defeat the US and that those intentions had never gone away. They do intend to do a nuclear strike / and invasion of the US and all of this propaganda is just giving excuses for what they are about to do. As for the "Church representatives"?

Church representatives and atheist Russian soldiers walking with their arms locked together? Don't you mean Catholics and the Russians walking with their arms locked together? (Catholicism isn't Christianity) Why not? The Vatican is behind Russia all the way - they have too much invested in Russia to lose her now - even now they are privately blessing the Russians for the destruction of the US. The Vatican is determined to bring Russia into the Roman Catholic Church - she failed the first time but this time she needs them and they need her in order to invade Israel. That is the Vatican's goal - to move to Jerusalem. With Russia's help? The Islamists help? She thinks she will have it.

What "atheistics" are you referring to? Communism collapsed in Russia 25 years ago. The military today is a new generation. Links? Look them up yourself. I just told you it was on cable TV last night. Dig up your own web sources. What an I? Your mother?

What "atheistics" are you referring to? Communism collapsed in Russia 25 years ago. The military today is a new generation. Links? Look them up yourself. I just told you it was on cable TV last night. Dig up your own web sources. What an I? Your mother?
I've found nothing :cry: I use google.com, and you?
You'd better mind your manners, my friend. And learn English.
Anatoli Golitston told the CIA that the Russians had intentions to defeat the US and that those intentions had never gone away.
Where've you found him? Even google.com doesn't know who is he.
The Vatican is behind Russia all the way - they have too much invested in Russia to lose her now - even now they are privately blessing the Russians for the destruction of the US. The Vatican is determined to bring Russia into the Roman Catholic Church - she failed the first time but this time she needs them and they need her in order to invade Israel. That is the Vatican's goal - to move to Jerusalem. With Russia's help? The Islamists help? She thinks she will have it.
So what's about nowadays? When was the investment started? Does the Vatican invest in Russia now? Go on, pleeease, we all must know where the truth is!

obama's entire anti Russian campaign is because the Russians are white and Christian. He doesn't hide it very well.

obama's entire anti Russian campaign is because the Russians are white and Christian. He doesn't hide it very well.
I don't think it's a question of racial background and different confessions. Look at the political map of the world first, then remember 1947–1991 relations with USSR and all the proxy wars held in those years. So, you see, now we have the Cold War II.

Forum List

Back