Black Student Attacks Teacher For What He Thought Was A Racial Slur

He must be a dumbass like you. What teacher with a functioning brian says something like that without making sure everyone knows what the meaning is? I'm glad he got his ass beat. I beat he wont pull something like that again. :laugh:
Low expectations have always served the black community well. Be proud.

Misinterpreted?

A high school teacher was left covered in blood last week after he was punched by a male student over a “perceived racist remark,” in yet another incident of racial violence in an American classroom.

For weeks, TRN has been reporting on the upsurge of Black-on-White classroom attacks since Ferguson, including shocking assaults on elderly White teachers in New Jersey and Houston in January.

Now comes this attack on a nearly 70-year old teacher in Maryland.

The DailyMail reported:

The teacher at Forestville High in Maryland, who was not identified by officials but named as James Hemmen on social media, suffered minor injuries after being attacked by the teen.

The school characterized the incident last Thursday as a ‘misinterpretation of a comment’ during class but some students and parents said the teacher made a racially-insensitive remark.

The student is to be disciplined for the attack, according to NBC, with authorities adding that this was an isolated incident and there was no need to increase security at the school.

It was not clear on Tuesday if the student would face criminal charges over the attack.
Maryland Teacher Knocked Out Bloodied by Black Student Who 8216 Misinterpreted 8217 This Word as 8216 Racist 8217 Top Right News

Goes to show how some things we rationalize as justified. As with hate speech. We may protect it legally, but we condemn it to the max making some willing to cross the line into criminal behaviour to express their displeasure.

As with vigilante "justice" sometimes people just accept the violence in the name of what they think it justified.

In this instance, it's more likely the student already hated the teacher and used this supposed slight as rationization to assault them. I don't like lots of people, but I'm not spending time waiting for them to do something so I can hit them. This student was a violent criminal already and simply used this opportunity to strike.

Whine and snivel all you want, but the schools in America have made sure the students of all races and colors are well aware of what you are and what you want.

You;re projection-flailing again, trollboy...
Nope, your ilk are on notice to behave politely every time you are on school property.

You need to dial back the magic mushroom consumption before posting.

We had no trouble dealing with dopey kids like him and dopey dads like you. Fact.

Dude...seriously? Are you off your medication, you fucking ignoranus? I will give you one trillion trillion dollars if you can show ONE POST where I said I had children.

Dude...seriously? Are you off your medication, you fucking ignoranus? I will give you one trillion trillion dollars if you can show ONE POST where I said I had children.
Then you were just talking 'tuff guy' talk. OK.

Forum List

Back