Black Student Attacks Teacher For What He Thought Was A Racial Slur

Here's the right way to deal with trash in the class room. What would of been the outrage if white students beat these teachers? lol

Learn something libs

-Geaux

Howard University Middle School Teachers Fired For Teaching Black History

Three teachers at the Washington, D.C., public charter school Howard University Middle School of Math and Science were reportedly fired for teaching Black history lessons to their students that extended beyond the school’s yearly curriculum, according to NBC News 4.

SEE ALSO THIS UPDATE: Howard U Middle School Students Show Solidarity With Fired Teachers By Walking Out Of Classrooms

It's PG County, where I live. The kids are indoctrinated to frame their entire existence by race so I'll guess this on the kid.
PG County is a black racist hell hole. Middle class black racist ghetto.
I used to live there too. How do you like having to check everything you buy in the grocery store to make sure the packages haven't been opened and sampled? I also remember how all the cars had a hole in the trunk where the lock used to be. McDonald's bags and cups on the sides of the roads, yeah, great place to live. You have my condolences.
Is every Toyota "bull" missing from the pickup truck grills?

If you're a Marxist stick a gun in your mouth. That'll do for now.

I'm not. I'm ready to stand with you! Where will we meet up? Let's GET BUSY!!!!!!!!

There's only one thing necessary to effect the kind of change this nation requires for democratic salvation. It's the same dynamic that's been necessary for paradigm shifts in any civilization for five thousand years. The institution that must stand behind it all is the military. Without that backing, there is no power in this nation, not for Buckwheat, not for congress, not for anyone. Marxists hate our military and have long been vocal with their venom, especially the queer left, the academic left, the congressional left. We almost had them wiped out in Vietnam, but American Marxists sabotaged that effort in 1968. It's time to wipe communism from this planet once and for all, especially here at home. Anyone who scoffs at the atmosphere of internecine hatred extant in this nation today is a self-deluding fool. It's an electricity you can feel in the air more today even than back in the late 60's. The world is on fire with civil war, tribal wars, brush wars, religious wars, natural resource wars. What makes our flaccid polity think that we're immune? We're not...and we shouldn't be.

You said a lot. But.......what are you and I going to do on this fine Saturday? It's time to GET BUSY!!

Well I don't know about you, but Janice and I are taking the dogs up to La Jara Reservoir to go tobogganing. It's great fun. It's counter-revolutionary. Commies hate fun.

How disappointing! I thought you were going to lead a protest or a demonstration. You wouldn't be all talk, would you? Bummer.
Pussies tend to hide behind their computer when spewing nonsense.

I'm not. I'm ready to stand with you! Where will we meet up? Let's GET BUSY!!!!!!!!

There's only one thing necessary to effect the kind of change this nation requires for democratic salvation. It's the same dynamic that's been necessary for paradigm shifts in any civilization for five thousand years. The institution that must stand behind it all is the military. Without that backing, there is no power in this nation, not for Buckwheat, not for congress, not for anyone. Marxists hate our military and have long been vocal with their venom, especially the queer left, the academic left, the congressional left. We almost had them wiped out in Vietnam, but American Marxists sabotaged that effort in 1968. It's time to wipe communism from this planet once and for all, especially here at home. Anyone who scoffs at the atmosphere of internecine hatred extant in this nation today is a self-deluding fool. It's an electricity you can feel in the air more today even than back in the late 60's. The world is on fire with civil war, tribal wars, brush wars, religious wars, natural resource wars. What makes our flaccid polity think that we're immune? We're not...and we shouldn't be.

You said a lot. But.......what are you and I going to do on this fine Saturday? It's time to GET BUSY!!

Well I don't know about you, but Janice and I are taking the dogs up to La Jara Reservoir to go tobogganing. It's great fun. It's counter-revolutionary. Commies hate fun.

How disappointing! I thought you were going to lead a protest or a demonstration. You wouldn't be all talk, would you? Bummer.
Pussies tend to hide behind their computer when spewing nonsense.
We know. We can see that.

Interesting that the Washington Post did a three part series on the richest black county in the country, that being PG, and how the property values for blacks there dropped while white neighborhoods of comparable value increased. They blamed everything on white people not moving there and predatory loans targeting blacks. No mention that the crime rate is second highest in the state, only Baltimore city is worse. Who wants to move where crime and schools are worse? Duh. No mention of Jesse Jackson and Bill Clinton's CRA which mandated banks offer these loans to less qualified minorities.

It's PG County, where I live. The kids are indoctrinated to frame their entire existence by race so I'll guess this on the kid.
You are white and you have to live in the black ghetto? FAILURE defined. You shouldn't blame black people for all of your faults and failures, it makes you look pathetic.

You are white and you have to live in the black ghetto? FAILURE defined. You shouldn't blame black people for all of your faults and failures, it makes you look pathetic.
I was here first.

I was here first.
Translation: Too stupid and too poor to move. I know PG county...it has always been a fucking hole.

Here is some advice...put down the meth, work hard and maybe you too can achieve the American Dream. Blaming blackie for your failures is simply pathetic.

I was here first.
Translation: Too stupid and too poor to move. I know PG county...it has always been a fucking hole.

Here is some advice...put down the meth, work hard and maybe you too can achieve the American Dream. Blaming blackie for your failures is simply pathetic.
Wrong, pal. I'm doing everything I ever wanted to do in life. I just don't believe someone who lives where they can walk to Big Ten football and basketball, bike to Major League Baseball and view some of the world's grandest architecture from a tree in their back yard should have to move because a bunch of feral fatherless fucks have taken over the locale with the blessing of a bunch of bigoted and/or misguided politicians.

I was here first.

Wrong, pal. I'm doing everything I ever wanted to do in life. I just don't believe someone who lives where they can walk to Big Ten football and basketball, bike to Major League Baseball and view some of the world's grandest architecture from a tree in their back yard should have to move because a bunch of feral fatherless fucks have taken over the locale with the blessing of a bunch of bigoted and/or misguided politicians.
Easier to keep your eye on them too.

Other students also said they believe the teacher made a racist remark, not just the student who assaulted him.

Are you really trying to justify this attack on a 70 yr old teacher?

As someone who lives in PG county MD and also a young black male I find it really disheartening to read this story and not only that have the actions of one badly behaved black kid paint a very negative outlook of the county I live in. I would say that these actions in black community which sadly happens way too often. Have also painted a very negative outlook in the black community to outsiders. I don't know as a black man other than following the laws of this land or just telling people not to rob,steal and etc.

But where am I going with this you may ask? Well where I am going with this is that painting with a broad brush is wrong as there are plenty of black kids and adults in this country that are not only doing well but like Neil Degress Tyson leading the country in a better future. So yeah the black community has some hills to climb no doubt but its not going to get there if people keep saying oh black people are just to dumb, or they're black all they do is break the law. Is not going to help at all but hey maybe I'm wrong

As someone who lives in PG county MD and also a young black male I find it really disheartening to read this story and not only that have the actions of one badly behaved black kid paint a very negative outlook of the county I live in. I would say that these actions in black community which sadly happens way too often. Have also painted a very negative outlook in the black community to outsiders. I don't know as a black man other than following the laws of this land or just telling people not to rob,steal and etc.

But where am I going with this you may ask? Well where I am going with this is that painting with a broad brush is wrong as there are plenty of black kids and adults in this country that are not only doing well but like Neil Degress Tyson leading the country in a better future. So yeah the black community has some hills to climb no doubt but its not going to get there if people keep saying oh black people are just to dumb, or they're black all they do is break the law. Is not going to help at all but hey maybe I'm wrong
I can attest and agree with you that there are lots of good young black kids coming out of PG County. I worked in the school system here and I feel badly for those like you who have to continually deal with the poor image created by so many others. But there is too much deflection and excuse-making that allows the problem to perpetuate. Until the unstructured family problem is truly dealt with and until we stop conditioning kids and people in general to think in terms of race or skin color the road will just get steeper.
Enough with the 'community/hyphenated' mindset and let's work on assimilation. Then deal with people as individuals and not part of some group of victims.

I can attest and agree with you that there are lots of good young black kids coming out of PG County. I worked in the school system here and I feel badly for those like you who have to continually deal with the poor image created by so many others. But there is too much deflection and excuse-making that allows the problem to perpetuate. Until the unstructured family problem is truly dealt with and until we stop conditioning kids and people in general to think in terms of race or skin color the road will just get steeper.
Enough with the 'community/hyphenated' mindset and let's work on assimilation. Then deal with people as individuals and not part of some group of victims.

But how do you deal with the lack of family structure in the black community I don't think it can be solved with a government solution

Other students also said they believe the teacher made a racist remark, not just the student who assaulted him.

Whether he did or not is irrelevant. The student should be permanently expelled from the school district and prosecuted for felonious assault.

If you're a Marxist stick a gun in your mouth. That'll do for now.

He should stick it to the man by destroying local businesses and discouraging future investment in his community.That ought to do the trick.

Forum List

Back