Black Student Attacks Teacher For What He Thought Was A Racial Slur

Whether he did say something racist or not is not an excuse to violently assault another person. This kid should be expelled from school.

Tom, we (the good guys) used an "iron fist" on you Confederates (the bad guys) as well as on the KKK and Aryan supremacist groups (you guys again), and the same will happen again if your ilk get uppity.

Tom, we (the good guys) used an "iron fist" on you Confederates (the bad guys) as well as on the KKK and Aryan supremacist groups (you guys again), and the same will happen again if your ilk get uppity.
I don't think Tom is a Democrat.

As someone who lives in PG county MD and also a young black male I find it really disheartening to read this story and not only that have the actions of one badly behaved black kid paint a very negative outlook of the county I live in. I would say that these actions in black community which sadly happens way too often. Have also painted a very negative outlook in the black community to outsiders. I don't know as a black man other than following the laws of this land or just telling people not to rob,steal and etc.

But where am I going with this you may ask? Well where I am going with this is that painting with a broad brush is wrong as there are plenty of black kids and adults in this country that are not only doing well but like Neil Degress Tyson leading the country in a better future. So yeah the black community has some hills to climb no doubt but its not going to get there if people keep saying oh black people are just to dumb, or they're black all they do is break the law. Is not going to help at all but hey maybe I'm wrong
I can attest and agree with you that there are lots of good young black kids coming out of PG County. I worked in the school system here and I feel badly for those like you who have to continually deal with the poor image created by so many others. But there is too much deflection and excuse-making that allows the problem to perpetuate. Until the unstructured family problem is truly dealt with and until we stop conditioning kids and people in general to think in terms of race or skin color the road will just get steeper.
Enough with the 'community/hyphenated' mindset and let's work on assimilation. Then deal with people as individuals and not part of some group of victims.

But how do you deal with the lack of family structure in the black community I don't think it can be solved with a government solution
The need for structured families must first be recognized and acknowledged. Problem is the agendas of the democrat party, namely women's and race agendas, won't allow for the discussion as it goes against their narratives.
As for the government getting involved, they have been doing that ever since legal marriage has existed. But look what the feminist and homo agendas are doing to that. It's a steep climb.

I am talking about racist conservatives who commit violence and torture and death.
Oh, I get it, you're talking about fictional boogymen. I thought you were talking about real people, the ones who started the KKK (Democrats).

I am talking about racist conservatives who commit violence and torture and death.
Oh, I get it, you're talking about fictional boogymen. I thought you were talking about real people, the ones who started the KKK (Democrats).

Yep, bogeymen like you and Tom and some of the others.

You are ultra racists, you are ultra conservatives, and that's why the Feeb keeps its collective eye on you folks.

What does racism have to do with politics?
Ask shootspeeders, Tom Sweetnam, S. J., and the other wankers on the Board.

Yep, bogeymen like you and Tom and some of the others.

You are ultra racists, you are ultra conservatives, and that's why the Feeb keeps its collective eye on you folks.
It must be hell, living your life in fear and paranoia, Jake. Do you check under your bed every night for racists and conservatives?

Doesn't matter if the teacher made a racist remark or not. A remark is no reason to attack at teacher!
The student should be charged with assault no matter what the teacher said!

"It must be hell, living your life in fear and paranoia".

No one is living in fear of your ilk, S. J. and have not, even in East Texas for decades.

You know where your ilk will end up if you ever again rise up or try to make afraid.

You are the ones in fear, because your America is over forever.
:lol:

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if the teacher made a racist remark or not. A remark is no reason to attack at teacher!

They may let it go with all the tensions of the rioting.
I hope not. 30 days in the country jail over fifteen consecutive weekends may get his attention.

It might make him a hero to those that won't listen to reason. :dunno:

I hope not. 30 days in the country jail over fifteen consecutive weekends may get his attention.
Is that how you did your 30 days, Jake? Your specificity indicates a familiarity with the justice system. I think maybe you speak from experience.

A teacher who was assaulted by any child in our school district was authorized to use the force necessary to subdue the student and neutralize the situation.

Last edited:

Is that how you did your 30 days, Jake? Your specificity indicates a familiarity with the justice system. I think maybe you speak from experience.
I do. I was the school board president who privately advised the local judge to give such a sentence to a young thug who attacked a principal.

We had parents like you who did just not get they could not threaten teaches.

More than one was led off campus with their arms secured behind their backs with handcuffs.

Forum List

Back