Zone1 Black race agitators don't want to talk about black on black shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
JGalt
Never you mind what part of the USA

If you claim that blacks are committing all these crimes and running around killing white ppl non stop then be a man and stand on it

SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST

And tell everyone were this is happening.

JGalt
I live in. My part of the USA isn't the problem,

You just said "This may come as a surprise to you, but some of us live in those violent black communities. We work there, we own businesses, factories, and properties"

So you were lying then ? So you don't live around black people ? You don't live in black communities but we are still on your mind and you still an expert on black communities

OK Got it

That's a very good point.

I think that many people feel that the scourge of drugs has truly destroyed the African American community.

The behavior of a sizeable portion of young African American youth (as in Chicago) is horrible beyond words.

Well-meaning Caucasian liberals do not know what to do, so they have come up with the theory that systemic racism is to blame.

Most African American leaders do not condemn the senseless violence for various reasons:

1. It is simply too hurtful to admit.
2. They do not want to be accused of being Uncle T*ms.
3. They realize that the situation is hopeless.

(The situation in Chicago, for example, is especially sad. That is the city that many African Americans escaped to from the South around the time of World War I. The de facto segregation in Chicago was never as bad as the de jure segregation of the South. African Americans were able to live nice middle-class lives in the Windy City. A newspaper called the Defender become famous and influential. The way some African American youth are acting nowadays in Chicago would make those early pioneers weep.)
The indian white supremacist ass kisser. He's back

giphy.gif

gipper
Because we care.

giphy.gif

gipper
Do you want white people killing white people because hey, it doesn’t affect you?

Well black ppl are not as obsessed with demonszing and showing contempt and pointing the finger at white people as white people are to blacks. We just don't have that racial insecurity that needed for us to do that.

If (like most if not all white ppl on here) you embrace white supremacist ideology like Lisa558 like JGalt like Thunderbird like JoeB131 like toobfreak then they can be a tramp or beggar on the street

View attachment 663210

View attachment 663211

And they can say to a black person.

"Yeah I might be livin in the mud. I might not have a biscuit. I might be barefoot, I might be a stinky meth addict but I'm not one of you people.....I'M NOT ONE OF YOU PEOPLE AT ALL !!! I don't care what college you went to. I don't care if your former President Obama. That blk dude that we allowed to let in. I don't care if you're Oprah. I'm better than the both of them. Why ?

BECAUSE I'M WHITE THAT'S WHY

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And thats one thing you blacks can't get through your thick skulls !!! That's how we see the world !! But you don't see the world, the way we see the world. And that's why you're in the shape you're in and we are in the shape we are in. My people are still sticking it to your people. My people are still closing the doors on your people

And that's good enough for me
. You don't understand our thinking at all Mister - With your black PHD's. You don't understand the fundamenets of this world and that is one fundemental

THE SYSTEM OF WHITE SUPREMACY

Your baffled by it and we like to keep it that way"

That's how white people should talk. Because that's how white supremacist think

See to most blk ppl (coz we don't think like you) that's a very strange and peculiar way of thinking but has history has shown that's a very POWERFUL- POWERFUL - POWERFUL way to think
Oh brother. There it is…all whites are white supremacists. This is your answer to anyone WHITE who condemns the violence common in black communities. Is it any wonder nothing is done to stop the violence? Blacks like you WANT the violence.

gipper
Because we care.

giphy.gif

gipper
Do you want white people killing white people because hey, it doesn’t affect you?

Well black ppl are not as obsessed with demonszing and showing contempt and pointing the finger at white people as white people are to blacks. We just don't have that racial insecurity that needed for us to do that.

If (like most if not all white ppl on here) you embrace white supremacist ideology like Lisa558 like JGalt like Thunderbird like JoeB131 like toobfreak then they can be a tramp or beggar on the street

View attachment 663210

View attachment 663211

And they can say to a black person.

"Yeah I might be livin in the mud. I might not have a biscuit. I might be barefoot, I might be a stinky meth addict but I'm not one of you people.....I'M NOT ONE OF YOU PEOPLE AT ALL !!! I don't care what college you went to. I don't care if your former President Obama. That blk dude that we allowed to let in. I don't care if you're Oprah. I'm better than the both of them. Why ?

BECAUSE I'M WHITE THAT'S WHY

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And thats one thing you blacks can't get through your thick skulls !!! That's how we see the world !! But you don't see the world, the way we see the world. And that's why you're in the shape you're in and we are in the shape we are in. My people are still sticking it to your people. My people are still closing the doors on your people

And that's good enough for me
. You don't understand our thinking at all Mister - With your black PHD's. You don't understand the fundamenets of this world and that is one fundemental

THE SYSTEM OF WHITE SUPREMACY

Your baffled by it and we like to keep it that way"

That's how white people should talk. Because that's how white supremacist think

See to most blk ppl (coz we don't think like you) that's a very strange and peculiar way of thinking but has history has shown that's a very POWERFUL- POWERFUL - POWERFUL way to think
No doubt you would love it if whites killed whites at the rate blacks kill blacks.

What does this say about you?

Oh brother. There it is…all whites are white supremacists. This is your answer to anyone WHITE who condemns the violence common in black communities. Is it any wonder nothing is done to stop the violence? Blacks like you WANT the violence.
That’s EXACTLY the crux of the problem. Any criticism of blacks for poor behavior or outright criminal behavior, which is disproportionate to their numbers, is met with accusations of racism.

Blacks are not above criticism due simply to greater melanin content.

I think that many people feel that the scourge of drugs has truly destroyed the African American community.

The behavior of a sizeable portion of young African American youth (as in Chicago) is horrible beyond words.

Well-meaning Caucasian liberals do not know what to do, so they have come up with the theory that systemic racism is to blame.

Most African American leaders do not condemn the senseless violence for various reasons:

(The situation in Chicago, for example, is especially sad. That is the city that many African Americans escaped to from the South around the time of World War I. The de facto segregation in Chicago was never as bad as the de jure segregation of the South. African Americans were able to live nice middle-class lives in the Windy City. A newspaper called the Defender become famous and influential. The way some African American youth are acting nowadays in Chicago would make those early pioneers weep.)
It‘s the same in Detroit. Likely the same in every city with large black populations.

That’s EXACTLY the crux of the problem. Any criticism of blacks for poor behavior or outright criminal behavior, which is disproportionate to their numbers, is met with accusations of racism.

Blacks are not above criticism due simply to greater melanin content.
They think they are above criticism.

They think they are above criticism.
And they’re getting that idea from libs. Look at how they race is to smear any white person who points out their high crime rate resulting from liberal policies. It’s almost like the libs are saying to the thugs.…don’t worry….go ahead….we’ve got your back.

Remember how that black mayor of Baltimore told police to give the thugs “space to destroy” the city?

gipper
Oh brother. There it is…all whites are white supremacists.

Yes all white people raised in country like America will have soaked up some white supremacist thoughts.

gipper
This is your answer to anyone WHITE who condemns the violence common in black communities.

Where is the violence in black communities happening ?

gipper
Is it any wonder nothing is done to stop the violence?

gipper
Blacks like you WANT the violence.

Black people are least violent people on the planet.

Lisa558
Remember how that black mayor of Baltimore told police to give the thugs “space to destroy” the city?

The people in Baltimore are not gonna allow whites and law enforcement to come in and kill us and frame us, plant evidence and kill and harm our children

A white cop (Micheal A Wood) was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

1650598306536.png
He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yet these things didn’t exist when racism was much more apparent. Crime in the black community was very low in comparison to recent times, back in the bad old days of segregation and Jim Crow.
Yes they did. Crime is higher in the white community and it's always been that way. You guys ignore and excuse your criminality to blame others.

Yes they did. Crime is higher in the white community and it's always been that way. You guys ignore and excuse your criminality to blame others.
Crime has ALWAYS been higher in the black community.

gipper
Oh brother. There it is…all whites are white supremacists.

Yes all white people raised in country like America will have soaked up some white supremacist thoughts.

gipper
This is your answer to anyone WHITE who condemns the violence common in black communities.

gipper
Is it any wonder nothing is done to stop the violence?

gipper
Blacks like you WANT the violence.

Black people are least violent people on the planet.
Young black males are the must violent demographic anywhere in the world.

Why do whites continue thinking they can make these inaccurate comments.

Black race agitators never talks about black on black shootings. Why do you think that is?

If you stack up the dead bodies of black people shot by cops it would fill a small room, but if you stack up the dead bodies of black people shot by other black people you'd need a football stadium to hold them all.

Seems to me black race agitators should be talking about a problem on this scale.
Funny how we never ever hear you talk about white on white shootings. (except those well-regulated militia members shooting up churches and schools and WalMarts and grocery stores and churches and schools and theaters and churches and schools..................)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Lisa558

The people in Baltimore are not gonna allow whites and law enforcement to come in and kill us and frame us, plant evidence and kill and harm our children

A white cop (Micheal A Wood) was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

1650598306536.png
He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Well good for you. Baltimore should just pull all police presence out of your neighborhoods and let you folks work it out for yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back