Black Protesters Storm NYC Restaurants – Target & Harass White People Eating Brunch

No, what would be far better would be for the phonies and hypocrites of the PC Police to be marginalized and ignored. If they were no longer making things worse at every opportunity, we could easily come together as one nation. As long as they have influence, though, things will only get worse. Black Americans have been victimized by these people long enough.

I think that black folks think the only people victimizing them are the ones shooting their children and putting their men in choke holds.

That would be the real police, not the imaginary "PC Police".

Again fool teach your kids not to be thugs, quit glorifying being a dumb, ignorant loser, learn to speak and behave in a civilized manner, get a job, show up for work and above all else do not be confrontational with the police. How hard is that? Mexican, Arabs and Asians are not having this problem. Learn to respect your fellow man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just remember that this is the culture in which they are raised. Lowered standards, people constantly deflecting for you, anyone who dares to criticize you being branded a "racist" to avoid an honest conversation. Over and over, every day, they're immersed in this.

When this is the culture in which you are raised, your behavior will follow it. This is the damage done by the PC Police to Black Americans for multiple generations now.

Obviously, those who perpetrate crimes are responsible for them. But to ignore and avoid the culture that has been created around the criminal is intellectually dishonest, and that's what the Left is doing to them.

Surprise, surprise. How many times will I have to say, "Enjoy your race war"?

Thanks, NYPD. You've just pissed off a whole lot of black people....and de Blasio is still mayor.

Wow.

It's all someone else's fault.

Not the protestors'.

Typical.

The shooter who took out the two cops was to blame. But it was the PC Police, people like you, who are exacerbating the environment with deflection like this. You're contributing to the problem and you don't care.

Protestors are reacting. This looks like some sort of random event that just happened today? No. Start with Trayvon Martin and roll the footage forward.

Does that mean you think it's OK for them to harass white

Thanks, NYPD. You've just pissed off a whole lot of black people....and de Blasio is still mayor.

If they are pissed off at the NYPD, they need to protest at the Police station rather than harrass people who had nothing to do with what they are pissed off at, just because they are white.

They don't have the guts.

Wow.

It's all someone else's fault.

Not the protestors'.

Typical.

The shooter who took out the two cops was to blame. But it was the PC Police, people like you, who are exacerbating the environment with deflection like this. You're contributing to the problem and you don't care.

Protestors are reacting. This looks like some sort of random event that just happened today? No. Start with Trayvon Martin and roll the footage forward.

Does that mean you think it's OK for them to harass whie people?

No, what would be far better would be for the phonies and hypocrites of the PC Police to be marginalized and ignored. If they were no longer making things worse at every opportunity, we could easily come together as one nation. As long as they have influence, though, things will only get worse. Black Americans have been victimized by these people long enough.

I think that black folks think the only people victimizing them are the ones shooting their children and putting their men in choke holds.

That would be the real police, not the imaginary "PC Police".

The ones "shooting their children" are MORE likely to be other black folks, than white police officers.

Who gives a shit if a bunch of blacks are pissed?

They are people too, my word, you guys are dense. We have a problem in this country and we all need to talk and work it all out.

The protests after Garner and Brown were embarrassing, they should be an embarrassment to this country and an embarrassment to black people. They took an opportunity to grow and to work for better understanding and it was blown, now we added police officers getting shot.

I don't understand the entire issue, but I do know that both races are far apart on understanding. Neither side wants to talk about improvement between the two, they want to blame. Very sad.

They are people too, my word, you guys are dense. We have a problem in this country and we all need to talk and work it all out.

The protests after Garner and Brown were embarrassing, they should be an embarrassment to this country and an embarrassment to black people. They took an opportunity to grow and to work for better understanding and it was blown, now we added police officers getting shot.

I don't understand the entire issue, but I do know that both races are far apart on understanding. Neither side wants to talk about improvement between the two, they want to blame. Very sad.

The problme with talking about it and working it out is too many want white people to sit down, shut up, and be told how bad white people are.

Would love to know specifically what the protesters mean when they were saying to the white diners
. Its YOU that has no right to be here.

Imagine if a gang of white people barged in on a group of black diners and yelled at them that they do not belong there.

You could say that all hell would have broke loose.

The problme with talking about it and working it out is too many want white people to sit down, shut up, and be told how bad white people are.

I understand, even on this board they are that way. I have asked numerous times to have a discussion with those and they avoid me.

We need to get past the BS and move forward, I sometimes think there are liberals that don't want it to end.

Same thing here:

B6hgGhbCMAIKBjS.jpg

White people and that Asian girl do not represent all white and Asian people. But those black people...Shame on them for tarnishing your entire community!! Shame!!

I understand, even on this board they are that way. I have asked numerous times to have a discussion with those and they avoid me.

We need to get past the BS and move forward, I sometimes think there are liberals that don't want it to end.

I've had more than one on this and other sites ask me for policy specific reasons why I disagree with Obama. When they were provided, despite doing things in the manner requested, I was told by the one requesting that they still KNEW why I didn't like him.

I can tell you two Liberal race pimps that don't want it to end. Reverends Al and Jesse. They would be out of a job.

Just remember that this is the culture in which they are raised. Lowered standards, people constantly deflecting for you, anyone who dares to criticize you being branded a "racist" to avoid an honest conversation. Over and over, every day, they're immersed in this.

Those awful black people and they're Huudoo forced these otherwise intelligent whites to do their bidding. All over America..in dozens of protests. Shame on you black people. Its says a lot about your mother...not white people...just the blacks tho

Those awful black people and they're Huudoo forced these otherwise intelligent whites to do their bidding. All over America..in dozens of protests. Shame on you black people. Its says a lot about your mother...not white people...just the blacks tho

Dishonest posts like this ("...your mother"? Holy crap) show me that I'm right on target.

Thanks. Again.

Last edited:
Again fool teach your kids not to be thugs, quit glorifying being a dumb, ignorant loser, learn to speak and behave in a civilized manner, get a job, show up for work and above all else do not be confrontational with the police. How hard is that? Mexican, Arabs and Asians are not having this problem. Learn to respect your fellow man

You think those other races aren't suffering their share of discrimination?

Hey, if you are starting off a sentence with, "I don't want to sound racist, but..." you should probably stop right there... just sayin'.

I've had more than one on this and other sites ask me for policy specific reasons why I disagree with Obama. When they were provided, despite doing things in the manner requested, I was told by the one requesting that they still KNEW why I didn't like him.

I can tell you two Liberal race pimps that don't want it to end. Reverends Al and Jesse. They would be out of a job.

Well, the fact you blurt out the N-word like you use it in casual conversation probably blots out any reasoned argument consisting of "Mine-mine-mine-mine-mine!"

Hey, if you are starting off a sentence with, "I don't want to sound racist, but..." you should probably stop right there... just sayin'.

Amazing how much of that post you ignored just to toss out your straw man.

I know, you folks won't admit any of it, because you're not honest.

Well, the fact you blurt out the N-word like you use it in casual conversation probably blots out any reasoned argument consisting of "Mine-mine-mine-mine-mine!"

I reserve it for people that are and race has nothing to do with it.

I don't think I needed to continue the post after the point I stopped you.

Guy, if you want to go around saying, "Hey, i'm not racist, but..." something really fucking stupid usually follows that, usually engaging in some kind of gross stereotype or other nonsense.

I don't think I needed to continue the post after the point I stopped you.

Guy, if you want to go around saying, "Hey, i'm not racist, but..." something really fucking stupid usually follows that, usually engaging in some kind of gross stereotype or other nonsense.

The same would then hold true for you too, of course.

I don't think I am racist either. BUT, some here seem to think I am. Why? Because I speak out about the bullshit going on of blacks on whites. In short, getting FED UP. So now I am racist. Ok.

Forum List

Back