Black privilege

Of all the benefits of Black privilege, perhaps the most offered example is the hypothesis that Black people get to be racist. They get to say anything they want about White people. They get to have Historically Black Colleges and Universities exclusively for Black people. They get to go to meetings with the NAACP.

There is favoritism toward Black applicants for college when weighed against equally or in some cases superior White applicants. To a lesser extent the same thing happens with job applicants. This has been going on for at least the last 20 years.
That does not happen.

Of all the benefits of Black privilege, perhaps the most offered example is the hypothesis that Black people get to be racist. They get to say anything they want about White people. They get to have Historically Black Colleges and Universities exclusively for Black people. They get to go to meetings with the NAACP.

The psychosis never ends. You do know historically white colleges and universities exist don't you?

There is no such thing as black privilege. Every time somebody mentions an advantage whites have given themselves you don't get to make up one for blacks in order to deny reality.

Indeed it is such a great privilege for us to be able to call ourselves the n word because whites can't.

If one is hired /contracted / or otherwise catered to simply by virtue of being a minority, one is 'privileged'....

~S~

Why do whites who have been protected, catered to, contracted by virtue of them being white always have something to say that ignores this fact?

Racism is the belief that another race is inferior. The fact that many blacks don't like whites because of their behaviors does not mean they think whites are inferior.

The Trumpsters continue to enable more racism by aggressively, arrogantly refusing to admit the obvious. The enablers of racism are probably worse than individual racists, because they provide cover for many more.

But fortunately, via freedom of expression, these people are more than willing to shine the light on themselves for us. We know who they are, what they think, and who agrees with them. That's valuable information. At least that's a start.
Blacks thinking whites are racist because they are all ignorant is racist.
Hating an enterior race becaise of the actions of others is racist.
You are a dumbfuck
Then you don't understand the word. You overuse it, just like the Regressive Left does.

Congratulations. Another example of how you nutters on each end are so similar to those you hate.

Racism is the belief that another race is inferior. The fact that many blacks don't like whites because of their behaviors does not mean they think whites are inferior.

The Trumpsters continue to enable more racism by aggressively, arrogantly refusing to admit the obvious. The enablers of racism are probably worse than individual racists, because they provide cover for many more.

But fortunately, via freedom of expression, these people are more than willing to shine the light on themselves for us. We know who they are, what they think, and who agrees with them. That's valuable information. At least that's a start.
You are a dumbfuck
Then you don't understand the word. You overuse it, just like the Regressive Left does.

Congratulations. Another example of how you nutters on each end are so similar to those you hate.

Mac you are so stuck to how everything is the same on both sides that you are blind to the differences. That's why you have adopted a right wing lie of how the word racist is overused.

The person jumping on you ignores 243 years of behavior to make claims and that is an exclusive opinion on the right.

You are a dumbfuck

Mac you are so stuck to how everything is the same on both sides that you are blind to the differences. That's why you have adopted a right wing lie of how the word racist is overused.

The person jumping on you ignores 243 years of behavior to make claims and that is an exclusive opinion on the right.
You're stuck on believing that I think "everything is the same on both sides".

There are obviously huge differences. That doesn't mean than one side of this issue is fully at fault. Humans are fallible. True story.

What I do know is that both sides feed into the worst behaviors of the other because they refuse to hold their own side accountable.

You are a dumbfuck

There are obviously huge differences. That doesn't mean than one side of this issue is fully at fault. Humans are fallible. True story.

What I do know is that both sides feed into the worst behaviors of the other because they refuse to hold their own side accountable.
I don't see that in the democrats. Al Franken got booted from his job, Ilhan Omar was made to apologize for her comments about israel, and Biden is not stopping the investigations of his alleged incident with tara reade. Much of what you call feeding things on both sides is the lefts reaction to right wing draconian ideas. I mean you just got jumped on for daring to not agree with the claim of black privilege made by the right wingers here. And what do they consider a black privilege?

That blacks can call each other the n word and they can't.

Last edited:

You are a dumbfuck

I don't see that in the democrats. Al Franken got booted from his job, Ilhan Omar was made to apologize for her comments about israel, and Biden is not stopping the investigations of his alleged incident with tara reade. Much of what you call feeding things on both sides is the lefts reaction to right wing draconian ideas.
I realize you don't see that from the Democrats (or more accurately, the Left). I've concluded there is nothing I say so that you will, so I've long since given up trying.

We agree on what we see from the Right, so that will have to do.

You are a dumbfuck

I don't see that in the democrats. Al Franken got booted from his job, Ilhan Omar was made to apologize for her comments about israel, and Biden is not stopping the investigations of his alleged incident with tara reade. Much of what you call feeding things on both sides is the lefts reaction to right wing draconian ideas.
I realize you don't see that from the Democrats (or more accurately, the Left). I've concluded there is nothing I say so that you will, so I've long since given up trying.

I admit that democrats aren't perfect but to the extent they are similar to the right, no.

You are a dumbfuck

I admit that democrats aren't perfect but to the extent they are similar to the right, no.
I see similarities in behaviors, not issues. But I'll take that.

Forum List

Back