Former Miss Germany Finalist receives death threats after introducing her asian boyfriend?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off

Whats wrong with some people? That they have to threaten her life. Weird.

I dunno
Its not like its an Asian "yute" as the western european news describe some br9wn muzz holding a Koran

Its an Asian Asian :p:p:p:p
south-park-season-12-8-the-china-probrem-butters-cartman-racist.jpg

I see it is a east asian on the picture. So nothing I didnt know before. That is still terrible, the basics are the same for being her boyfriend being not white, she receives death threats. You can replace that with brown, black, or red it doesnt matter.

Sad to hear this. There ARE racists everywhere, unfortunately.

Good Morning Mort!

This 'report' is over two years old BUT I'll comment on the 'feels'.

As a teen I was obsessed with the history of WW2 probably because I am part kraut. While visiting family in Bavaria I was excited to share with my cousins my adventures in Amsterdam, specifically Anne Frank's House.
Unfortunately my 'sharing' earned me a few swift kicks to the shin under the table from my Grandmutter.

From a distance, what I am passively observing is the Mutterland possibly regressing to it's WW2 days and the racism that existed at the time.

A profesional YouTuber like her gets gets paid by the click

Meaning the more attention she receives the more money she makes

Have the police investigated these threats and verified their authenticity?

Last edited:
humans..you haven't figured them out yet?:
irrational
stupid
dumb
etc

They’re upset because the blonde, blue-eyed Korean Kraut is only 4’10”.

They’re upset because the blonde, blue-eyed Korean Kraut is only 4’10”.
How do you know how tall he is?

I dunno
Its not like its an Asian "yute" as the western european news describe some br9wn muzz holding a Koran

View attachment 338934
Yep. I expected him to be Middle Eastern. Europe always labels Arab as "Asian" (which they technically are), which is why I stick to the old "oriental" term. I still can't figure out why the use of the word Oriental pretend offends white European tards.

Good Morning Mort!

As a teen I was obsessed with the history of WW2 probably because I am part kraut. While visiting family in Bavaria I was excited to share with my cousins my adventures in Amsterdam, specifically Anne Frank's House.
Unfortunately my 'sharing' earned me a few swift kicks to the shin under the table from my Grandmutter.

From a distance, what I am passively observing is the Mutterland possibly regressing to it's WW2 days and the racism that existed at the time.
You cannot wipe away "racism" thru law, only drive it underground. Eventually, the people who don't like seeing their people diluted will always make their views known. Every race behaves the same way Only White people beat themselves up over this stuff.

I dunno

View attachment 338934
Yep. I expected him to be Middle Eastern. Europe always labels Arab as "Asian" (which they technically are), which is why I stick to the old "oriental" term. I still can't figure out why the use of the word Oriental pretend offends white European tards.
"Oriental" is used for objects. People from Asia are Asian. Best way to be clear is just to specify what country someone is from (or ethnically related to).

Good Morning Mort!

You cannot wipe away "racism" thru law, only drive it underground. ...
Good. Racist worms belong under the ground.

Forum List

Back