Black privilege

There is favoritism toward Black applicants for college when weighed against equally or in some cases superior White applicants. To a lesser extent the same thing happens with job applicants. This has been going on for at least the last 20 years.

Actually, no.

In fact, there is STILL discrimination that goes on in the workplace.

Yet Lakisha and Jamal would qualify for many things before Greg and Emily, simply by virtue of minority privilege Joe

~S~

White privilege is committing petty crimes and getting away with them. Black privilege is being able to use the N word. See the difference?

NFL/NBA
Obama

The NFL and NBA are very racist organizations. Where are all the Asians football and basketball players?
lol! Stop trying to use Asians as a racial wedge.

NBA and NFL are racists, thank you for your admission
There was no admission to this stupidity.
blacks are only 13% of the population!!!!!
1590057117659.png

....I know this may hurt--but some groups are ''smarter'''.....if blacks can be better in BBall and Fball, whites can be smarter
....there is nothing wrong with saying whites can be smarter---and they are--blacks graduate at lower rates
FACTS--not hate --not racism

..I am Caucasian [ hahahahah--white ] and I think Asians are smarter than whites --generally speaking

White privilege is committing petty crimes and getting away with them. Black privilege is being able to use the N word. See the difference?
hahhahahahahaaah
no
......black privilege is committing a crime and blacks/libs/MSM going total complete apeshit when that black is arrested/etc for it

Racism is the belief that another race is inferior. The fact that many blacks don't like whites because of their behaviors does not mean they think whites are inferior.

The Trumpsters continue to enable more racism by aggressively, arrogantly refusing to admit the obvious. The enablers of racism are probably worse than individual racists, because they provide cover for many more.

But fortunately, via freedom of expression, these people are more than willing to shine the light on themselves for us. We know who they are, what they think, and who agrees with them. That's valuable information. At least that's a start.
Blacks thinking whites are racist because they are all ignorant is racist.
Hating an enterior race becaise of the actions of others is racist.
You are a dumbfuck
Then you don't understand the word. You overuse it, just like the Regressive Left does.

Congratulations. Another example of how you nutters on each end are so similar to those you hate.
Yeah because degrading an entire race of inferior characteristics doesnt mean you think a race is inferior. Lol ok

Racism is the belief that another race is inferior. The fact that many blacks don't like whites because of their behaviors does not mean they think whites are inferior.

The Trumpsters continue to enable more racism by aggressively, arrogantly refusing to admit the obvious. The enablers of racism are probably worse than individual racists, because they provide cover for many more.

But fortunately, via freedom of expression, these people are more than willing to shine the light on themselves for us. We know who they are, what they think, and who agrees with them. That's valuable information. At least that's a start.
You are a dumbfuck
Then you don't understand the word. You overuse it, just like the Regressive Left does.

Congratulations. Another example of how you nutters on each end are so similar to those you hate.
Yeah because degrading an entire race of inferior characteristics doesnt mean you think a race is inferior. Lol ok
That's an assumption, an extrapolation. Not liking someone is not the same as thinking they are inferior.

Well, maybe in YOUR world, but not in the normal world.

You are a dumbfuck

That's an assumption, an extrapolation. Not liking someone is not the same as thinking they are inferior.

Not liking them for inferior characteristics, mac.
And stop with your self righteous bullshit. Everyone knows you are a joke already.

You are a dumbfuck

And stop with your self righteous bullshit. Everyone knows you are a joke already.
You can disagree with someone without thinking they are inferior.

Obviously YOU think that way, so YOU think you are better than others.

A classic class of projection. You are not BETTER than someone just because you disagree with them.

Grow up.

Whites are not allowed to committ crimes of any nature without being charged for same if caught.

On the other hand many stores will not prosecute black shoplifters....most especially if he store is in a black neighborhood...it is just chalked up as the cost of doing business in the hood....blacks would retaliate against the store if they arrested black shoplifters.

..I am Caucasian [ hahahahah--white ] and I think Asians are smarter than whites --generally speaking

Asians have a higher average i.q. than whites.....America ranks at about #18 on the average i.q. of nations list.

America would rank higher but the blacks and other minorities with low i.q.'s skewer the i.q. stats for America.

You are a dumbfuck

A classic class of projection. You are not BETTER than someone just because you disagree with them.

Grow up.

There are many ways to be better than someone....however........disagreeing with anyone does not make you better.

Asians have a higher average i.q. than whites.....America ranks at about #18 on the average i.q. of nations list.

America would rank higher but the blacks and other minorities with low i.q.'s skewer the i.q. stats for America.
...blacks graduate at lower rates--and this is not including private schools, which are mostly white and have ''harder'' curriculums and higher grad rates

You are a dumbfuck

No he is correct.....just because you do not like someone does not mean you think they are their race is inferior.

....I know this may hurt--but some groups are ''smarter'''.....if blacks can be better in BBall and Fball, whites can be smarter
....there is nothing wrong with saying whites can be smarter---and they are--blacks graduate at lower rates
FACTS--not hate --not racism

Racial Realism recognizes that some races are smarter than others.

Racical Realism recognizes that genetics determines intelligence and many if not most other human traits and even behavior.

Whites are not allowed to committ crimes of any nature without being charged for same if caught.

On the other hand many stores will not prosecute black shoplifters....most especially if he store is in a black neighborhood...it is just chalked up as the cost of doing business in the hood....blacks would retaliate against the store if they arrested black shoplifters.
..I was at a store and the black clerk was not nice at all..I'm not dealing that stupid shit.so I told the manager about it and I'll go to the store across the street ....he said, he really couldn't do anything because she was black..I had to make a complaint to the HQ of the company ..he said it was ''sensitive'' because of her color

You are a dumbfuck

Grow up.
Disagreeing isnt the same as thinking someone is racist. I never even implied that. You must not be reading what i write.
Which is common with the self righteous.

Forum List

Back