black people trying to make white people obey in texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you assume criminals coming to your house wouldn't? That's fucking stupid. I hope nothing like that ever happens to you, and that if it does it works out for you, but "come and get me, bitches!" is fucking stupid and you know it. Empty chest-thumping online makes you look like a dimwitted child playing games. Stop watching bad movies.

Sorry, I forgot you claim to be a teacher, and thus need things explained to you much more slowly and clearly than real people do.

Your petty little-man hatred of me for viewing you with the respect you actually deserve rather than the respect you've told yourself you deserve is not interesting to me or to anyone else. Following me around and begging for my attention makes you look like a dimwitted leg-humping dog. Take it up with your therapist.

Shoo, little stalker.

Your petty little-man hatred of me for viewing you with the respect you actually deserve rather than the respect you've told yourself you deserve is not interesting to me or to anyone else. Following me around and begging for my attention makes you look like a dimwitted leg-humping dog. Take it up with your therapist.
Did you imagine that would be an effective way of immunizing yourself against being held responsible for your comments? If you're so sensitive, be more careful with the stupid shit you say, Rambette.

That does absolutely nothing to address my comments.

"Yes, I know you just told me that my opinions don't matter to you because you don't respect me, but that doesn't address what I said!"

Even a public school teacher should be swifter on the uptake than this.

"Yes, I know you just told me that my opinions don't matter to you because you don't respect me, but that doesn't address what I said!"

That is not what I said, therefore your use of quotation marks is a blatant misrepresentation. It seems like you would have some reason for discrediting yourself like that. Are you really so desperate to avoid being held to account for your own words? It sure seems like a lack of maturity or integrity.

That is not what I said, therefore your use of quotation marks is a blatant misrepresentation. It seems like you would have some reason for discrediting yourself like that. Are you really so desperate to avoid being held to account for your own words? It sure seems like a lack of maturity or integrity.

Shoo, little stalker.

Go back to stormfront, asshole.
why dont you condemn Dallas Justice Now instead of whites that these black racists are targeting?

do you see no wrong in that bunch of wackos?

Last edited:
Africa misses it's children.
Africa doesnt want these people either. They are contemptuous of American black who are blind to the opportunities this country offers.

One of my old best friends was from Honduras. He had nothing but respect for the opportunity to live and work in this country. He now has his own SUCCESSFUL home improvement company

That creates no obligation in me to discuss with those I disdain.

Then don't discuss. It sure seems you are too sensitive for that anyway. However, don't think that means you aren't responsible for your own words or immune from response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back