black people trying to make white people obey in texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well talk about white slavery. Wtf! Who has right to order pepole not to get into the job of their choice. crazy!
Social Justice Warriors take note--Now you are the target because, well---you're white. Dallas Justice Network is just another racist organization like BLM. RACISM IS RACISM IS RACISM regardless of the color of the RACISTS. You cannot defeat racism with racism.

The left is going to cause race wars.
Race relations have went back to the 1980s at this point, soon it will be back to the 1960s.
Wait and see. It is already happening.
A quick kick start will be if reparations were ever granted. That will set America back 70 years.

LOL. yeah.
Ya'll keep effing around and being weak.
It's coming.

BlackmanBeatsWhiteManInMall_macysassault-745x588.jpg

Next they'll be killing your babies......oops.....too late
killTheyBabies_2.jpg

So, their threat is to tell on everyone whose kids qualify for Ivy League schools?
These are the dumbest protesters in history!

No, I believe their threat is to publish their names and addresses so that their thug friends can go attack them.

To which I would say, "Oh, some sacrifices need to be made, do they? Come by my house with violent intent, and you'll BE the sacrifices."

'Cause you're such a badass, right?

'Cause I own a gun and my children are in that house, asshole. That doesn't take any more "badass" than any decent, sane parent would show if armed when their children are in danger. If you find a mother's willingness to defend her kids to be unbelievable, then that says a lot more about the kind of person you are than it does about me, and none of it is good.

Shoo, little one. Stalking is not attractive.

Only after you'll be in Africa back

1. Learn English or get out of my country.
2. Why the hell would I go to Africa? I'd like to, but what does it have to do with this discussion? Are you one of those illogical fucking morons who assumes that anyone who disagrees with your racist view on anything must therefore be a member of whatever group you are trying to hate in your weakness and fear? If I disagree with you on immigration, do I magically become Latino next? Don't be so fucking stupid.

'Cause I own a gun .....
And you assume criminals coming to your house wouldn't? That's fucking stupid. I hope nothing like that ever happens to you, and that if it does it works out for you, but "come and get me, bitches!" is fucking stupid and you know it. Empty chest-thumping online makes you look like a dimwitted child playing games. Stop watching bad movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back