black people trying to make white people obey in texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they go to trade schools, they'll earn more than if they get college degrees.
I was talking to a guy at the gym. He came home from work and found both his son and daughter had overdosed. They thought they were buying xanax.... the girl didn't make it. Dad pulled his son out of college and put him in trade school for plumbing. With the cost of college, he could buy the kid his own plumbing shop.

1. Learn English or get out of my country.
2. Why the hell would I go to Africa? I'd like to, but what does it have to do with this discussion? Are you one of those illogical fucking morons who assumes that anyone who disagrees with your racist view on anything must therefore be a member of whatever group you are trying to hate in your weakness and fear? If I disagree with you on immigration, do I magically become Latino next? Don't be so fucking stupid.

It's not your country, but of white European Christians who founded and developed it.
My English is enough to pay tax for your unemployment benefit.
Why Africa? Because it's a great place for all well paid western anti-racists.
Your as. get raped through the first day, your face punched in the first week, and you're an outcast of society in the first month.

Africa is the great country to transform western liberal idiots in hard-core conservatives within one night.
I advise you to make a nice journey by this train to reconsider your political affiliation.

Since the election of the Honorable Barack Obama, ethnic relations in this country have deteriorated.

But we should never forget that it was inevitable since that fateful day in 1619 when some people from a faraway continent were forced to come here and work for nothing.

The Bible is 100% correct: One reaps what one sows.

Sadly, people living today are simply reaping what those really stupid colonists did in 1619.

So there is a choice in the coming decades for you younger people (I am 84, so ...): Do the best that you can under the circumstances or emigrate.

Best of luck to you and especially your grandchildren.

My English is enough to pay tax for your unemployment benefit.
"My English is enough" sure sounds like the excuse of a loser who settles for mediocre because he doesn't believe he can do any better. And your idiotic, illogical guess about "unemployment benefit" is, of course, wrong.

Africa is the great country to transform western liberal idiots ......
You should find a liberal and tell him all about it, fool. Stop guessing before you make even more of an ass of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back