black panthers to mobilize hitman

I dont know any of the new BPs personally but the old BPs were about it. Not sure why you think some random Black guys looting have anything to do with the BPs. Did you loose your point and tried to stitch it together by claiming any and all Black people were members of the new BPs?

That filthy ass Negro "Jump Kick Man" was a coward kicking Kyle on the ground but when Kyle shot a couple of rounds at him he ran away like a scared kid.

Negros act tough in gangs but when faced with real threats will run away like cowards. Most of them were raised without a father and have no backbone.

The pictures I have seen of these armed Negroes I see cheap weapons. I doubt very many of them know how to properly sight in and clean a weapon. I suspect they also would use cheap ammo.

It takes training and discipline to use a firearm correctly and I doubt every many of them have that.

If the shitheads really want to go to war they will get their black asses kicked pretty damn quick.

That filthy ass Negro "Jump Kick Man" was a coward kicking Kyle on the ground but when Kyle shot a couple of rounds at him he ran away like a scared kid.

Negros act tough in gangs but when faced with real threats will run away like cowards. Most of them were raised without a father and have no backbone.

The pictures I have seen of these armed Negroes I see cheap weapons. I doubt very many of them know how to properly sight in and clean a weapon. I suspect they also would use cheap ammo.

It takes training and discipline to use a firearm correctly and I doubt every many of them have that.

If the shitheads really want to go to war they will get their black asses kicked pretty damn quick.
Well I hope when the race war comes you are actually dumb enough to believe all that. I believe one would enjoy euthanizing white racists that hold similar beliefs.

I can only speak for Black people. Wipe out white racism. That is thee number 1 and only reason there are militant Black groups out there. Now what's the excuse for white racists?
I disagree

The reason for black racism is the need to blame the lack of black achievement on white people instead of black people themselves

You are free to disagree. I understand that the white inferiority complex you have requires such belief.
Genetically I dont count myself as inferior or superior

But white culture has been very successful for minorities who are willing to give it a try

Genetically I dont count myself as inferior or superior

But white culture has been very successful for minorities who are willing to give it a try
Depends on what you consider success. Take for example myself. I dont practice white culture yet by any measure I am more successful than 80% of white people.

Well I hope when the race war comes you are actually dumb enough to believe all that. I believe one would enjoy euthanizing white racists that hold similar beliefs.

Lets hope there is never a race war. It won't be pretty and the Blacks will regret they ever started it.

Depends on what you consider success. Take for example myself. I dont practice white culture yet by any measure I am more successful than 80% of white people.
Every lib is rich and handsome on the internet

So personal resumes do not impress me

We dont have to worry about a race war. White people are too afraid and Blacks just want to live in peace.

Most Whites are not like these White guilt pussies you see on TV.

Last year the Neggras may have got away with all their looting and destruction in the big city shitholes run by weak minded Democrats but when they started that shit around here it was stopped immediately.

Forum List

Back