black panthers to mobilize hitman

I can only speak for Black people. Wipe out white racism. That is thee number 1 and only reason there are militant Black groups out there. Now what's the excuse for white racists?

Racism has existed since the beginning of time and will exist until the end of time. You're not "wiping out" anything.

Wrong. Racism was started by whites. Before that it was simply nationalism. Since it was invented and not a natural thing it can be wiped out.

History is replete with races who hate eachother and have tried wiping eachother out across the face of the earth. GTFOH with that bullshit, you loon.

History is replete with races who hate eachother and have tried wiping eachother out across the face of the earth. GTFOH with that bullshit, you loon.
Wrong again. They didnt wipe out each other due to race you poor dumb bastard. History is replete with whites wiping out other whites, Asians wiping out other Asians, and Blacks wiping out other Blacks. Thats not racism you fucking retard. Blumenbach (a white boy) made up that race shit.

So we have even more brainless blacks. What's new?

The fuckhead Panthers must have a serious death wish. May they get their wish soon.

I can only speak for Black people. Wipe out white racism. That is thee number 1 and only reason there are militant Black groups out there. Now what's the excuse for white racists?

I agree. White racists are scum. So are black racists, asian racists, etc.

Racists, of any color, are scum.

Wrong again. They didnt wipe out each other due to race you poor dumb bastard. History is replete with whites wiping out other whites, Asians wiping out other Asians, and Blacks wiping out other Blacks. Thats not racism you fucking retard. Blumenbach (a white boy) made up that race shit.

Take a look at the history of Africa sometime dumbass. Tribes fought tribes, the blacks tried to exterminate the bushmen, etc.

It happens everywhere.

Evidently you didnt read my post very well yet you call me the dumbass.

Evidently you didn't read mine. The bushmen aren't black. The blacks tried to exterminate them BECAUSE they aren't black.

Forum List

Back