black panthers to mobilize hitman

Most Whites are not like these White guilt pussies you see on TV.

Last year the Neggras may have got away with all their looting and destruction in the big city shitholes run by weak minded Democrats but when they started that shit around here it was stopped immediately.
"Most Whites are not like these White guilt pussies you see on TV. "

My beliefs are based on real life experience with self professed white racists and klan members. All of them are pussies. The other (vast majority of) white people want no parts of a race war.

My beliefs are based on real life experience with self professed white racists and klan members. All of them are pussies. The other (vast majority of) white people want no parts of a race war.

I doubt you have ever seen a real Klan member. They have hardly been around since the 1960s.

The Negros call anybody that doesn't kiss their Black asses a racist.

Save that bullshit Flush. Today they wear black robes, police and sheriff uniforms forms and suits.

The dumbass hateful Negros think anybody that doesn't support giving them welfare are a racist.

The dumbass hateful Negroes think that anybody that holds them accountable for the crimes they commit are a racist.

The dumbass hateful Negroes think that anybody that believes in merit rather than race are a racist.

The dumbass hateful Negroes think that anybody that doesn't kiss their Black asses are a racist.

If the Negroes want to be respected and be a part of America they need to get off welfare, start taking care of their families, stop thinking the Whites owe them something, stop committing so many crimes, start taking personal responsibility for their lives, and stop being the voting block of the destructive Democrat Party that fucks everything up.

"The bushmen aren't black"

:auiqs.jpg:

Oh really? What are they then.

IMG_5751lies+aangepast+LR2012.jpg

Depends on what you consider success. Take for example myself. I dont practice white culture yet by any measure I am more successful than 80% of white people.
English; you live in the USA, your "freedom of speech", Hip-hop is of Scottish origins; you are a liar, !!!

Greg

Attachments

• 1637827211316.png
    1637827211316.png
    171.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 1637827624841.png
    1637827624841.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 13

You know a KKKlansman?? Wow!!! You must hang around with a lot of DemoKKKrats!!!!

Greg

More hotep losers.
Great question! Over the past decade or so, the working definition of “Hotep” has morphed into an all-encompassing term describing a person who’s either a clueless parody of Afrocentricity—think “Preach” from Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood—or someone who’s loudly, conspicuously and obnoxiously pro-black but anti-progress.

Larn sumfink nu evree dai!!!! I fort it was Egipshin!!

Greg

Wrong. Racism was started by whites. Before that it was simply nationalism. Since it was invented and not a natural thing it can be wiped out.
Yeah, that's right! Those selling other whites into slavery missed the mark. Native American tribes conquering other tribes and selling the survivors into slavery screwed up also. Those Arabs had to get in on the act too! What about the Chinese?

Great question! Over the past decade or so, the working definition of “Hotep” has morphed into an all-encompassing term describing a person who’s either a clueless parody of Afrocentricity—think “Preach” from Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood—or someone who’s loudly, conspicuously and obnoxiously pro-black but anti-progress.

Larn sumfink nu evree dai!!!! I fort it was Egipshin!!

Greg
They have gone as far as blacks ran the Roman Empire and Beethoven was black lol.

The dumbass hateful Negros think anybody that doesn't support giving them welfare are a racist.
So what are the dumbass hate white folks who think anybody that doesn't support giving them welfare.
The dumbass hateful Negroes think that anybody that holds them accountable for the crimes they commit are a racist.
Give us a few examples of some black folks who think like that.
The dumbass hateful Negroes think that anybody that believes in merit rather than race are a racist.
What has the Good Ole Boy Network been based on?
The dumbass hateful Negroes think that anybody that doesn't kiss their Black asses are a racist.
You are just pulling this out your racist ass.
If the Negroes want to be respected and be a part of America they need to get off welfare, start taking care of their families, stop thinking the Whites owe them something, stop committing so many crimes, start taking personal responsibility for their lives, and stop being the voting block of the destructive Democrat Party that fucks everything up.
How many Negroes are there in America Flush? Thanks for the racist diatribe that shows exactly what you are, are racist POS.

So what are the dumbass hate white folks who think anybody that doesn't support giving them welfare.

Give us a few examples of some black folks who think like that.

What has the Good Ole Boy Network been based on?

You are just pulling this out your racist ass.

How many Negroes are there in America Flush? Thanks for the racist diatribe that shows exactly what you are, are racist POS.

My neighbors are a Black family.

You would hate them. The guy is a school principle. He is Conservative, Trump voting member of the NRA. He hates the way that Black families have abandoned their children and the despicable values these kids have. He would agree with everything I said in my post. In fact he would probably be more critical.

The wife is a Bank of America manager. She is even more Conservative than he his.

Their son is a good kid that is planning on going to West Point. I take him out shooting at the range quite often.

It is not about the color of skin. It is about ghetto values. It is about an entitlement mentality.

Forum List

Back