black panthers to mobilize hitman

I think white racists are more scummy than anyone else by far. Their racism is based on a myth reinforced by an inferiority complex. Very dangerous and the worst kind of terrorists.

No, the chinese in my experience are far worse.

You need to get out more.

Wrong again. They didnt wipe out each other due to race you poor dumb bastard. History is replete with whites wiping out other whites, Asians wiping out other Asians, and Blacks wiping out other Blacks. Thats not racism you fucking retard. Blumenbach (a white boy) made up that race shit.

I don't even know how to respond to this level of stupidity. Pick up a history book, you absolute clown.

Evidently you didn't read mine. The bushmen aren't black. The blacks tried to exterminate them BECAUSE they aren't black.
"The bushmen aren't black"

:auiqs.jpg:

Oh really? What are they then.

IMG_5751lies+aangepast+LR2012.jpg

"The bushmen aren't black"

:auiqs.jpg:

Oh really? What are they then.

IMG_5751lies+aangepast+LR2012.jpg

Yeah, really. Diminutive, a language system like none other, no familial relationship to any black tribe.

Like I said, you need to get out more.

Of course, I have spent far more time in Africa than you have.

Have you even been to Africa?

I've traveled the world many times over. There is no racism like white racism. It has infected the entire world in any place where there is european influence.

Then you haven't been to china, or to any of the countries in Africa where the chinese are taking over.

I've traveled the world many times over. There is no racism like white racism. It has infected the entire world in any place where there is european influence.

So you travelled the world and learned how inherently racist and evil white countries are, but you came back to one eh?

Now why do I find these claims so hard to believe...

Hiliarious---a racist moron saying others are the racists one.

Yeah, really. Diminutive, a language system like none other, no familial relationship to any black tribe.

Like I said, you need to get out more.

Of course, I have spent far more time in Africa than you have.

Have you even been to Africa?
They are the most ancient group on the planet and of course they are Black. Thats just your inferiority complex acting up again. Next you're going to claim the Andaman Islanders arent Black people. You dont have to be Bantu to be Black.

ind-ong-s-01_screen.jpg

They are the most ancient group on the planet and of course they are Black. Thats just your inferiority complex acting up again. Next you're going to claim the Andaman Islanders arent Black people. You dont have to be Bantu to be Black.

ind-ong-s-01_screen.jpg

More yellow, brown to be honest. Those aren't bushmen.

So you travelled the world and learned how inherently racist and evil white countries are, but you came back to one eh?

Now why do I find these claims so hard to believe...
Thats true. My home is here where my ancestors built after being victims of white racism and slavery.

Not sure why you find that hard to believe nor do I care.

Typically when your dumb ass doesnt know what youre talking about and I call you on it, then you dont know how to respond.

We've never interacted before this thread, retard.

But yeah, I tend not to know how to respond to people who are clearly living in an alternate reality of their own making. I'm not a psychologist.

We've never interacted before this thread, retard.

But yeah, I tend not to know how to respond to people who are clearly living in an alternate reality of their own making. I'm not a psychologist.
I didn't say we interacted you retard. Get your shit together. I would never mistake someone as ignorant as you for a psychologist.

Forum List

Back