Black manager kills old white guy

Fighting words are, as first defined by the Supreme Court (SCOTUS) in Chaplinsky v New Hampshire, 315 U.S. 568 (1942), words which "by their very utterance, inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace. ... Fighting words are a category of speech that is unprotected by the First Amendment
saying that word by an OLD white man to a young black man does not qualify as fighting words.
Being old doesnt give you the right to be nasty and rude.
To be honest, the guy earned the punch. People need to understand what a simple punch can lead to. The old guy should have watched his words

Yea because Trump brought Americans together, the only thing he lacked was a white hat and robe.

What did Trump do that was racist?
Nothing if you are a Trump Humper.

You are not a Trump Humper, so list in great detail of Trump many racist deeds as President...
He can not so he deflects
Why waste my time for the simple fact Trump Humpers like you don't think it's racist.
Frankly I don't give a shit. If they act like animals they should be in cages. Prison is an equal opportunity employer.

Fighting words are, as first defined by the Supreme Court (SCOTUS) in Chaplinsky v New Hampshire, 315 U.S. 568 (1942), words which "by their very utterance, inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace. ... Fighting words are a category of speech that is unprotected by the First Amendment
saying that word by an OLD white man to a young black man does not qualify as fighting words.
Being old doesnt give you the right to be nasty and rude.
To be honest, the guy earned the punch. People need to understand what a simple punch can lead to. The old guy should have watched his words
RAP is nasty and rude. Why do Blacks get a pass on that?

Yea because Trump brought Americans together, the only thing he lacked was a white hat and robe.

You are not a Trump Humper, so list in great detail of Trump many racist deeds as President...
Why waste my time for the simple fact Trump Humpers like you don't think it's racist.
Frankly I don't give a shit. If they act like animals they should be in cages. Prison is an equal opportunity employer.
Some blacks are really nice and cool.
Most are not

That is no longer controlling law. There is no longer a "fighting words" defense or mitigating circumstance.

There are many men who believe that women should be killed because of what they say. "I killed the bitch because she ran her mouth. She had it coming."
Same thing.

Right, funny how you never see any white animals.

Some blacks are really nice and cool.
Most are not
When did you meet most black folks?

He attacked and killed a man over a word?
But he didn't intend to kill him! Maybe
think if you punch a 77 year old man, it is common sense to realize that it is likely a death blow. Manager should be shot...
Funny how you didn't think a white man who shot and killed 2 cops should be shot.
They should burn him alive, along with every other violent criminal fuckstain in this nation. Imagine how much safer black neighborhoods would be if just 1 million black criminals were shot dead.

Right, funny how you never see any white animals.
Oh, we see lots of them. The difference is the lack of a built-in excuse.

Most white trash don’t resort to violence
Many young blacks are just dangerous

think if you punch a 77 year old man, it is common sense to realize that it is likely a death blow. Manager should be shot...
Not all 77 year olds are frail old men these days. Democrats even chose one to lead the country.

This person was healthy enough to pick a fight with the manager of the store.

AND ANYBODY can die if they fall and hit their head.

Too bad the old guy never learned self restraint, or how to talk to people decently in his 77 years.

This young black guy was the manager of a Dunkin’ Donuts
. Then an older white guy gave him an ethnic slur and he punches him and he dies .
Now the black thug went from a good job to looking at 30 yrs in jail

Anyone with any brains would have ignored the old fool

Ah, America, violence first, something else later.
This nation is collapsing

Oh totally. And a look around this message board and others shows you why.

Instead of "how do we stop the decline?" it's more "IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOUR PARTY ARE MORONS, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT."

Basic Neanderthalism.
I have never heard any constructive suggestions from you about the extreme racial division in America
There was none until Terrorist lover Obama became President. HE opened up racism again. But who cares. Just look at stats. Asians score highest in School. Black savages ALWAYS score at the bottom.

Yeah, imagine just being black and president "opened up racism again". If blacks knew their place as slaves, this racism thing would never have been a problem.
It was not a problem till the Obamas stirred the pot. His bitch wife led the most PRIVILEGED life possible and still hates this country. Obama himself lauded his deadbeat Dad and his "African" heritage while denying his White mom who RAISED him. ---Blacks sure know their place as pimps ,drug pushers ,murderers, and deadbeat dads. Not to mention Welfare moms with big fat asses.

Oh really? No problem, nothing.

So the LA race riots in the 1980s didn't happen?

The problem often is people creating their own little fantasy world where they're always right, and they never have to look at reality either.

Race has ALWAYS been a problem in the US.

How did Obama stir the pot?

And I don't think Obama denied his white mother at all.

I get the feeling you need a dose of reality.
I saw Reality all Summer. Ever heard of Portland? Seattle? Chicago?

Yes, but then reality didn't just start last year, did it?
No. They have been chimpin' out since 1965.

I don't understand "chimpin' out".

But there have been issues for a long, long, long time.... race was an issue the day the US became a country. And it still is because no one can be bothered to solve problems
Only to filthy Libs who MAKE it an issue and stir up the murdering thugs.

Pointless comments.

. Then an older white guy gave him an ethnic slur and he punches him and he dies .

Instead of "how do we stop the decline?" it's more "IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOUR PARTY ARE MORONS, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT."

Basic Neanderthalism.

We stopped looking for solutions long ago. Now we look for someone to blame.

Yes, totally.

Not all 77 year olds are frail old men these days. Democrats even chose one to lead the country.

This person was healthy enough to pick a fight with the manager of the store.

AND ANYBODY can die if they fall and hit their head.

Too bad the old guy never learned self restraint, or how to talk to people decently in his 77 years.
Izzy "Biden" Mandelbaum

Basic Neanderthalism.
I have never heard any constructive suggestions from you about the extreme racial division in America
There was none until Terrorist lover Obama became President. HE opened up racism again. But who cares. Just look at stats. Asians score highest in School. Black savages ALWAYS score at the bottom.

Yeah, imagine just being black and president "opened up racism again". If blacks knew their place as slaves, this racism thing would never have been a problem.
It was not a problem till the Obamas stirred the pot. His bitch wife led the most PRIVILEGED life possible and still hates this country. Obama himself lauded his deadbeat Dad and his "African" heritage while denying his White mom who RAISED him. ---Blacks sure know their place as pimps ,drug pushers ,murderers, and deadbeat dads. Not to mention Welfare moms with big fat asses.

Oh really? No problem, nothing.

So the LA race riots in the 1980s didn't happen?

The problem often is people creating their own little fantasy world where they're always right, and they never have to look at reality either.

Race has ALWAYS been a problem in the US.

How did Obama stir the pot?

And I don't think Obama denied his white mother at all.

I get the feeling you need a dose of reality.
I saw Reality all Summer. Ever heard of Portland? Seattle? Chicago?

Yes, but then reality didn't just start last year, did it?
No. They have been chimpin' out since 1965.

I don't understand "chimpin' out".

But there have been issues for a long, long, long time.... race was an issue the day the US became a country. And it still is because no one can be bothered to solve problems
Only to filthy Libs who MAKE it an issue and stir up the murdering thugs.

Pointless comments.
Proven facts are always pointless to WOKE fools.

Humans are animals.

Forum List

Back