Black manager kills old white guy

O ly because we are flooded with violent minorities

Blacks at ~12% of the population commit ~50% of murders and 33% of violent crimes.

Then there is the Latino crime rate that is harder to pin down because of varying qualifications. But ~30% of the population is responsible for well over half of all murders and probably 50%+ of violent crimes.

And why might this be?

Could it be that society is literally breeding a fear factor? That black people make a good fear factor to keep all the plebs in their place? Easy behavior management.

This young black guy was the manager of a Dunkin’ Donuts
. Then an older white guy gave him an ethnic slur and he punches him and he dies .
Now the black thug went from a good job to looking at 30 yrs in jail

Anyone with any brains would have ignored the old fool

Ah, America, violence first, something else later.
This nation is collapsing

Oh totally. And a look around this message board and others shows you why.

Instead of "how do we stop the decline?" it's more "IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOUR PARTY ARE MORONS, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT."

Basic Neanderthalism.
I have never heard any constructive suggestions from you about the extreme racial division in America
There was none until Terrorist lover Obama became President. HE opened up racism again. But who cares. Just look at stats. Asians score highest in School. Black savages ALWAYS score at the bottom.

Yeah, imagine just being black and president "opened up racism again". If blacks knew their place as slaves, this racism thing would never have been a problem.
It was not a problem till the Obamas stirred the pot. His bitch wife led the most PRIVILEGED life possible and still hates this country. Obama himself lauded his deadbeat Dad and his "African" heritage while denying his White mom who RAISED him. ---Blacks sure know their place as pimps ,drug pushers ,murderers, and deadbeat dads. Not to mention Welfare moms with big fat asses.

Oh really? No problem, nothing.

So the LA race riots in the 1980s didn't happen?

The problem often is people creating their own little fantasy world where they're always right, and they never have to look at reality either.

Race has ALWAYS been a problem in the US.

How did Obama stir the pot?

And I don't think Obama denied his white mother at all.

I get the feeling you need a dose of reality.

. Then an older white guy gave him an ethnic slur and he punches him and he dies .

Not really. But only a racist would deny the fact that any person with a brain would not have called that man a racial slur.

Did I miss any?
There are so many racial slurs for blacks that many are not know until a black person gets angry for someone saying them. What was an innocent everyday word yesterday can become today's racial slur in an instant.
And that is a deliberate result of Critical Theory. The Frankfurt School started political correctness as part of Critical Theory.

You saw it when the asshole Senator from Hawaii was questioning Barrett. You saw the shift in language, to make certain that Barrett was INCORRECT.

The Marxist games have been played for decades. It's becoming harder for them to hide it.
CRT made that old white man call that guy a racial slur?

Or are you going to ignore that part to talk stupid?

Our society has made calling someone black a N-word one of the worse offences someone can commit. It's a much worse offense to call a black person the N-word than to call him a mother fucker. To me, just using simple logic, it's worse to be a mother fucker than it is to be a N-word, but that's just my opinion.
Except when blacks call each other that and call it love. You do not see whites call each other hey honkey or hey cracker and call it love. You do not see asains say to each other hay oriental , hey gook and call it love. and you do not see mexicans calling each others call ing each other hey beaner or burito suckers and calling it love. Blacks are the only ones ignorant to think its ok to defame each other in the name of love.
So horseshit, you feel slighted because you can't call a black the Nword.
I feel proud. i got more sense then them.

Instead of "how do we stop the decline?" it's more "IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOUR PARTY ARE MORONS, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT."

Basic Neanderthalism.
I have never heard any constructive suggestions from you about the extreme racial division in America
There was none until Terrorist lover Obama became President. HE opened up racism again. But who cares. Just look at stats. Asians score highest in School. Black savages ALWAYS score at the bottom.

Yeah, imagine just being black and president "opened up racism again". If blacks knew their place as slaves, this racism thing would never have been a problem.
It was not a problem till the Obamas stirred the pot. His bitch wife led the most PRIVILEGED life possible and still hates this country. Obama himself lauded his deadbeat Dad and his "African" heritage while denying his White mom who RAISED him. ---Blacks sure know their place as pimps ,drug pushers ,murderers, and deadbeat dads. Not to mention Welfare moms with big fat asses.
Obama was a very divisive figure

Rather than serve as a bridge between black and white he acted our as a very bitter black man

Did I miss any?
There are so many racial slurs for blacks that many are not know until a black person gets angry for someone saying them. What was an innocent everyday word yesterday can become today's racial slur in an instant.
And that is a deliberate result of Critical Theory. The Frankfurt School started political correctness as part of Critical Theory.

You saw it when the asshole Senator from Hawaii was questioning Barrett. You saw the shift in language, to make certain that Barrett was INCORRECT.

The Marxist games have been played for decades. It's becoming harder for them to hide it.
CRT made that old white man call that guy a racial slur?

Or are you going to ignore that part to talk stupid?
That black dude was such a fucking little kuunt animal that he couldn't control himself when somebody called him a magic naughty word. That's what I call a fucking child.

I swear to butt fucking jesus some black people are such shitty little children when it comes to said magic naughty words they don't deserve to be considered adults.

As for CRT, it is a direct derivative of the Marxist brain child call critical theory, from the Frankfurt school. I connected the dots IMMEDIATELY when I read FUCKING HORSE SHIT "white fragility." It should have been called The Communist Manifesto Part 2. The idiot "author" is pimping a repeatedly failed economic/ government philosophy and rebranding it as some racial equality crusade. Fuck that cocksucking BULLSHIT!!

As for that white idiot, he was a piece of shit for letting his mouth run free, but he didn't deserve MURDER for calling a fucking CHILD in an adult's body a magic naughty word.

Let's get a list of all the magic naughty words that give black savages license to act like animals, shall we???

I'll start:

JIGABOO

You like thst word? GOOD!

PORCH MONKEY

Are you ready to murder yet?

Last edited:

Basic Neanderthalism.

The problem often is people creating their own little fantasy world where they're always right, and they never have to look at reality either.

I saw Reality all Summer. Ever heard of Portland? Seattle? Chicago?

Basic Neanderthalism.

Yes, but then reality didn't just start last year, did it?

Basic Neanderthalism.

No. They have been chimpin' out since 1965.

Basic Neanderthalism.

I don't understand "chimpin' out".

But there have been issues for a long, long, long time.... race was an issue the day the US became a country. And it still is because no one can be bothered to solve problems

Basic Neanderthalism.

I don't understand "chimpin' out".

But there have been issues for a long, long, long time.... race was an issue the day the US became a country. And it still is because no one can be bothered to solve problems
Only to filthy Libs who MAKE it an issue and stir up the murdering thugs.

young black males cannot rationally think long term
Single moms on welfare and crack, no father, all the uncles in prison or just home from prison

No education and no job skills

Thats too bad for them

But whether guilt-ridden white libs like it or not those young men are a danger to society

Does being call the N-word give a black man the right to punch? Some people think so.
Of course not. For one thing, it is the standard excuse given whether the victim called him a xxxxxxx or not. I saw a video the other day of a large blck guy beating the snot out of this little Asian dude. It appeared to be on a NYC subway car. No one on the train intervened. When the train pulled into the station and the black guy walked off you could hear one of the black passengers say, "He called him a xxxxxxx." It was bullshit.

The rule of law says the state holds a monopoly on violence and punishment. We are fast becoming lawless.
Bernie Goetz was a National Hero. Time for more regular Americans to Emulate him.
Step up, why are you waiting on somebody else to do it.
I carry. That is all that is necessary.
You just run that DS waiting for somebody else to do something.

Basic Neanderthalism.

Obama was a very divisive figure

Rather than serve as a bridge between black and white he acted our as a very bitter black man
Yea because Trump brought Americans together, the only thing he lacked was a white hat and robe.

New Topics

Forum List

Back