Black manager kills old white guy

This young black guy was the manager of a Dunkin’ Donuts
. Then an older white guy gave him an ethnic slur and he punches him and he dies .
Now the black thug went from a good job to looking at 30 yrs in jail

Anyone with any brains would have ignored the old fool

Ah, America, violence first, something else later.
This nation is collapsing

Oh totally. And a look around this message board and others shows you why.

Instead of "how do we stop the decline?" it's more "IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOUR PARTY ARE MORONS, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT."

Basic Neanderthalism.
I have never heard any constructive suggestions from you about the extreme racial division in America
There was none until Terrorist lover Obama became President. HE opened up racism again. But who cares. Just look at stats. Asians score highest in School. Black savages ALWAYS score at the bottom.

Yeah, imagine just being black and president "opened up racism again". If blacks knew their place as slaves, this racism thing would never have been a problem.
It was not a problem till the Obamas stirred the pot. His bitch wife led the most PRIVILEGED life possible and still hates this country. Obama himself lauded his deadbeat Dad and his "African" heritage while denying his White mom who RAISED him. ---Blacks sure know their place as pimps ,drug pushers ,murderers, and deadbeat dads. Not to mention Welfare moms with big fat asses.

Oh really? No problem, nothing.

So the LA race riots in the 1980s didn't happen?

The problem often is people creating their own little fantasy world where they're always right, and they never have to look at reality either.

Race has ALWAYS been a problem in the US.

How did Obama stir the pot?

And I don't think Obama denied his white mother at all.

I get the feeling you need a dose of reality.
I saw Reality all Summer. Ever heard of Portland? Seattle? Chicago?

Yes, but then reality didn't just start last year, did it?
No. They have been chimpin' out since 1965.

I don't understand "chimpin' out".

But there have been issues for a long, long, long time.... race was an issue the day the US became a country. And it still is because no one can be bothered to solve problems
Only to filthy Libs who MAKE it an issue and stir up the murdering thugs.

Pointless comments.
Proven facts are always pointless to WOKE fools.

Well, time to ignore you then. Bye. Have a nice life.

. Then an older white guy gave him an ethnic slur and he punches him and he dies .

Instead of "how do we stop the decline?" it's more "IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOUR PARTY ARE MORONS, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT."

Basic Neanderthalism.
I have never heard any constructive suggestions from you about the extreme racial division in America
There was none until Terrorist lover Obama became President. HE opened up racism again. But who cares. Just look at stats. Asians score highest in School. Black savages ALWAYS score at the bottom.

Yeah, imagine just being black and president "opened up racism again". If blacks knew their place as slaves, this racism thing would never have been a problem.
It was not a problem till the Obamas stirred the pot. His bitch wife led the most PRIVILEGED life possible and still hates this country. Obama himself lauded his deadbeat Dad and his "African" heritage while denying his White mom who RAISED him. ---Blacks sure know their place as pimps ,drug pushers ,murderers, and deadbeat dads. Not to mention Welfare moms with big fat asses.
Obama was a very divisive figure

Rather than serve as a bridge between black and white he acted our as a very bitter black man
Yea because Trump brought Americans together, the only thing he lacked was a white hat and robe.
You seem rather stupid. Can't you see through obvious propaganda?

Basic Neanderthalism.

Rather than serve as a bridge between black and white he acted our as a very bitter black man
Yea because Trump brought Americans together, the only thing he lacked was a white hat and robe.
Here's another dumb ass Trump Humper.

Basic Neanderthalism.

Here's another dumb ass Trump Humper.
Coming from a filthy Red ,it is a compliment.

Basic Neanderthalism.

The problem often is people creating their own little fantasy world where they're always right, and they never have to look at reality either.

But there have been issues for a long, long, long time.... race was an issue the day the US became a country. And it still is because no one can be bothered to solve problems

Pointless comments.

Good riddance.

Basic Neanderthalism.

Pointless comments.

Good riddance.
They do what they do lol

Why was this guy even allowed to be a manager??

Blacks are obviously too inferior to be in any managerial or leadership position.....and this guy proves it....

Does being call the N-word give a black man the right to punch? Some people think so.

The only people who do are negroes.

Maybe, if and when this piece of shit gets out of prison, he'll have tales to share of being ass-fucked dry by some big white buck in the big house. Maybe when the little monkey children in his neighborhood get wind of that, they'll choose a different path...

He attacked and killed a man over a word?
But he didn't intend to kill him! Maybe
think if you punch a 77 year old man, it is common sense to realize that it is likely a death blow. Manager should be shot...
Funny how you didn't think a white man who shot and killed 2 cops should be shot.
I've never said such a thing asshole.........The Texas story didn't have enough information about what happened which I know I made damn clear as I told you that I had read like 7 articles and they were conflicting one another. Since there isn't enough info to even begin to get a clear picture of what happened, I don't condemn any side (FULLY) (YET).

think if you punch a 77 year old man, it is common sense to realize that it is likely a death blow. Manager should be shot...
Funny how you didn't think a white man who shot and killed 2 cops should be shot.
I've never said such a thing asshole.........The Texas story didn't have enough information about what happened which I know I made damn clear as I told you that I had read like 7 articles and they were conflicting one another. Since there isn't enough info to even begin to get a clear picture of what happened, I don't condemn any side (FULLY) (YET).
Bullshit, had the shooter been black you would have sworn that the cops were just doing their job and were gunned down by this thug, animal, blah, blah, blah.

Bullshit, had the shooter been black you would have sworn that the cops were just doing their job and were gunned down by this thug, animal, blah, blah, blah.
You are delusional Super........what I said is in written down in black and white. You are just pist that as usual you are in the wrong.

Btw, I am giving the shooter the benefit of the doubt not because of colors, but because he may have been acting to protect a dog--which I often consider a higher class of lifeform than most people especially those like you.

Big Left is propagating the message that it's okay to kill a white person if they offend you. Expect to see much more of this in the future.

Big Left is propagating the message that it's okay to kill a white person if they offend you. Expect to see much more of this in the future.
thats whats going on lately

As many ppl may or may not know, the vast majority of these franchises don't promote ppl from with from cashier all the way up to manager. It's simply easier to hire someone with some sort of degree to be a manager. This kid must have worked his ass off to get that position. Even if this old man had not died, he would have not only lost his job and been personally liable to that old racist geezer but he likely would never be able to work as a manager anywhere else. That would have been the best case scenario. Now he's going to jail for manslaughter. Good grief. What a fucked up culture.

You are delusional Super........what I said is in written down in black and white. You are just pist that as usual you are in the wrong.

The cops got a call about a disturbance coming from that residence, went to check it out and got gunned down for their services. How much more information do you need?
Btw, I am giving the shooter the benefit of the doubt not because of colors, but because he may have been acting to protect a dog--which I often consider a higher class of lifeform than most people especially those like you.

So the life of a dog is worth more than that of 2 human beings. Had the shooter been white you would be calling for the death of this man.

As many ppl may or may not know, the vast majority of these franchises don't promote ppl from with from cashier all the way up to manager. It's simply easier to hire someone with some sort of degree to be a manager. This kid must have worked his ass off to get that position. Even if this old man had not died, he would have not only lost his job and been personally liable to that old racist geezer but he likely would never be able to work as a manager anywhere else. That would have been the best case scenario. Now he's going to jail for manslaughter. Good grief. What a fucked up culture.
He probably got the job cause he best budy worked thier. getting jobs is who you know not what you can do,

Forum List

Back