black man shot by cop after robbing family dollar

Why can't the black dumbfuck stop trying to taze the cop, take his gun, and kill him with it?
exactly had he complied and i dont known not committed a crime in the first place .this guy was dangerous the minute he committed a crime and was assulting and through people down to get out of the store.

The idiot cop drops the Taser next to the guy's hand. When he predictably grabs it, the cops shoots him. Also, the man cannot possibly use the Taser while he is on his stomach. Why didn't the cop just grab the Taser back? Because he relished the idea of killing him.
Yep. I also would have killed him if I was a cop.

black man shot by cop after robbing family dollar​

The lesson which should be learned here is, don’t attempt to rob a store.

The lesson which should be learned here is, don’t attempt to rob a store he didnt attempt he did it and assaulted two people. lesson do not commit c rime in first place then think you can get away with using the cops weapon on them after words.

The lesson which should be learned here is, don’t attempt to rob a store.
How many of these stories do we need before the black population gets the message?

Just recently:
This robbery ended badly

Another got his hand blown off (apparently)

And another was stabbed 7 times trying to shoplift

He didn't give the violent criminal his taser, you fucking moron.

no he didnt the criminal got it and tried to user it on the cop/ the cop told to put it down he would shoot him. the black guy didnt so he got shot. cop had no choice . the hood had one of weapons and was trying tio use it on him. justifed.

If you leave something by someone's hand, yes, you are giving it to them.
Expert are you? These police are called out to the scene, they dont just cruise around and find black Bible salesmen like this upstanding citizen to kill....they put their lives on the line and face these idiot thugs all the time. If they don't obey I really don't have any sympathy for what happens next.

Forum List

Back